PDA

View Full Version : DoC- Most BS moment?

Marky Tee
04-30-2009, 08:41 AM
I tried my hardest to like this game, i realy did
but theres just far too much nonsense going on
my personal "favourite" is when Shalua gets jumped by the only member of Deepground that forgot to bring his gun, she sorta flips him over, killing him.
Oh she then 1 shots another DG who was just kinda watching all this going on.

Anyone got a better piece of insanity?

Edge7
08-12-2009, 05:21 AM
Hope this thread isn't too old...

My funniest moment was when Shelke started flying around before the final level, and got grabbed by shadow tentacles. I was at a friend's house, and we couldn't stop making hentai jokes after that.

Big D
08-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Most BS moment for me?

Hojo's spirit lives on, undying... on the internet.
What the hell, man. What the hell.

Crimson
08-12-2009, 01:04 PM
As mediocre as the game is, I just cant hate it because the last few chapters are awesome.

Elly
08-13-2009, 04:40 AM
the most BS moment comes when in the opening scenes Vincent is running and jumping with incredible acrobatic skill then when you get to control him he can't even jump over a 2 foot guard rail, major design flaw with the invisible walls there...

Big D
08-13-2009, 07:49 AM
the most BS moment comes when in the opening scenes Vincent is running and jumping with incredible acrobatic skill then when you get to control him he can't even jump over a 2 foot guard rail, major design flaw with the invisible walls there...Yup. He lacks even the most basic acrobatics that he showed in Advent Children and the cutscenes... especially when he tries to climb ladders. It's like he has to remember how to use his limbs, each and every time.

Jiro
08-13-2009, 07:59 AM
Most BS moment for me?

Hojo's spirit lives on, undying... on the internet.
What the hell, man. What the hell.

I laughed at most of the game, but this was by far my favourite.

The Internet Has Never Been More Dangerous.

Rostum
08-13-2009, 08:07 AM
All valid points.

I cringed when I saw a cutscene where they had Cloud and co. in a split screen cheering Vincent on - what is this? Captain Planet? Cheesiest moment ever.

Marky Tee
08-14-2009, 01:15 PM
the letsplay thread for DoC realy rips it apart
using many of the points mentioned here

sir helix
12-21-2009, 01:49 AM
not trying to rekick a thread, if its dead its dead, but i just have to put this.

this not just goes with DOC, but it goies with all of the FFVII saga, the planet is dying from ppl being stupid and yet good ol Cid highwind is polluting the air with second hand smoke the intire time, jeez.

"all in a days work"

you didnt do crap but fly your turkey and smoke, y'know what, i feel another double helix coming on in the not to distent future.

Omega_WEAPON_ROX
09-02-2010, 12:46 AM
The game had it's good moments, but when I first played DoC, when I got to Omega, I was like "OMFGAGIANTDRAGONOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!"
The biggest BS was Omega getting owned by Vincent.:mad2: