PDA

View Full Version : Deathcore/Hardcore Music

Rain The Unknown
05-01-2009, 05:52 AM
lets talk about deathcore music and hardcore music i mean there is just so much to love about it with the amazing breakdowns and the crazy guitar playing and drums just everything about it its amazing well in my opinion....and the whole Hardcore scene is great even the posers are great too the scene girls are almost always hot(and have crazy/beautiful hair) and the guys are awesome too with there huge gauges in there ears and skinny jeans and hardcore dancing so anyways thats my opinion.... well im in a deathcore band i do the vocals and im sure someone is going to argue with me saying its all easy all yo do it get up on stage and scream in a mic(you go do that after a month of being a retard you will not have a voice there is a lot more than just screaming in a mic)
well anyways so lets talk about what ur fav bands are and why you love them so much

plz and thanks

also i know im not the greatest at spelling and punctuation so just bare with me..sry

Boney King
05-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Minor Threat > all subsequent hardcore.

Seriously, the only hardcore bands around these days that I can get into are This Is Hell and Converge. I find it's more about image and rehashing the same breakdowns over and over, than it is about interesting and fresh music.

As for deathcore, I never got into it.