PDA

View Full Version : No, you girls will never know how you make a boy feel!

Caraliz
05-02-2009, 12:01 AM
How do you feel about overly tight clothes and "scandalous" appearance?

Do you think it's hot or do you think girls should cover up?

Personally I think one of those black comedians got it right when they say there is a whore uniform and it's not my fault if I think a girl is a whore because she's wearing it. :greenie:

Psychotic
05-02-2009, 12:29 AM
If she's doing it for me then it's hot. If she is showing the entire world her stuff then she's pretty trashy!

scrumpleberry
05-02-2009, 12:32 AM
You should try to dress for yourself. It's different for different people.

But yeah you can tell when girls are just being whores, and then they're...whores.

Rye
05-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Overly tight clothes are ugly if fat & folds are popping through it. It can also looks like the girl is trying too hard, which is humorous.

But then, I like tight clothes sometimes, if it suits the outfit. It really just depends.

My stance is pretty much with Paul.

Laddy
05-02-2009, 12:44 AM
To each her own, I'm not into chicks.

Momiji
05-02-2009, 01:08 AM
I think it's tacky and unattractive. I like it when girls dress with modesty in mind.

Vermachtnis
05-02-2009, 01:10 AM
I do like exposed skin, but yea not too much. It'd be bad if your bikini covered more than your normal clothes. Exposed bellies are awesome when they aren't bulbous.

Aerith's Knight
05-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Loose flowing dresses = <3

Evastio
05-02-2009, 01:23 AM
(resists the urge to state opinion since that'll mean I'm softening up and showing my women-loving side)

...okay, I'll talk. Personally, when it comes to girls looking attractive, tightness isn't that appealing. I usually end up feeling more worried than attracted to someone wearing tight clothes since sometimes it looks like it's about to burst at any moment.

Skirts and cute stuff like that are the way to go if you want to catch my eye.

NeoTifa
05-02-2009, 01:36 AM
How do you feel about overly tight clothes and "scandalous" appearance?

Do you think it's hot or do you think girls should cover up?

Personally I think one of those black comedians got it right when they say there is a whore uniform and it's not my fault if I think a girl is a whore because she's wearing it. :greenie:

Dave Chappelle YouTube - Dave Chapelle - Men and Women Phsycology - Very True (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA)

Cover up. I like the style from the 1920's and 30's. The classy, suit look with the sweet hats and gloves. <3

Yar
05-02-2009, 02:51 AM
I think it's effing hot when girls wear as little as possible.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Little girls who walk around in their pajamas are just asking for it. :snowgirl:

Fonzie
05-02-2009, 03:36 AM
I like the tight clothes look on ladies. You know, when you see her ass trapped in them tight ass jeans. :freak:

Madame Adequate
05-02-2009, 03:36 AM
Clothes should look (And ideally should actually be) tight to the point of crippling discomfort.

Levian
05-02-2009, 03:39 AM
I think girls should wear jello. I don't particularly care whether the jello is tight or not.

rubah
05-02-2009, 04:23 AM
scandalous dress is pretty subjective.

Marshall Banana
05-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Thongs are ugly!

Rye
05-02-2009, 04:38 AM
Thongs are so comfy though!

Momiji
05-02-2009, 04:47 AM
I fail to see how a constant string up your ass can be 'comfy'. :p

Also, I'm with Monda on the whole 'thongs are ugly' part too.

Marshall Banana
05-02-2009, 04:52 AM
There's nothing worse than seeing a blob bend over, which reveals her butt cheeks, because she's wearing a thong.

Stores should sell only Ariel panties.

Rye
05-02-2009, 04:54 AM
I know, thongs should feel uncomfy, but it really feels like you're not wearing anything at all if you get a good pair.

Caraliz
05-02-2009, 04:58 AM
I hate thongs. >:C

NeoTifa
05-02-2009, 06:09 AM
I think girls should wear jello. I don't particularly care whether the jello is tight or not.

I'm blubbery enough :(

The Man
05-02-2009, 06:26 AM
I think people should wear whatever they want to wear, as long as they're not too overweight to pull it off. That's politically incorrect, but I frankly do not care. :monster:

Freya
05-02-2009, 10:01 AM
I think people should wear whatever they want to wear, as long as they're not too overweight to pull it off. That's politically incorrect, but I frankly do not care. :monster:

theundeadhero
05-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Some girls look awesome in tight clothes and some don't. Depends on what the girl looks like and also her personality.

Captain Maxx Power
05-02-2009, 12:29 PM
In my new world order, all designated "hot chicks" shall be made to walk around naked.

Blue Harvest
05-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Girls around here need to cover up more. They're all trashy.

Iceglow
05-02-2009, 02:01 PM
A fatty with trashy taste in clothing is about the worst thing imaginable. Unfortunately I see it all too often. However a slender built or "good" built girl should definitely if she's got the looks for it wear tight clothes. They look better when they fit properly. Ok so having it so tight it corsets her and forces the flesh out in rolls underneath or above constantly is bad but having clothes that fit like a second skin is so sexy. I find it extremely hard not to just go on a trashy girl smurf fest sometimes.

Breine
05-02-2009, 03:29 PM
You should try to dress for yourself. It's different for different people.

But yeah you can tell when girls are just being whores, and then they're...whores.

Qft.

It depends.

Rye
05-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Depends on where it is tight too. I'd say most girls cannot pull of things that are tight on the tummy (I know I can't most of the time, and it's a shame, because I think that look is hella cute.) A lot of girls can't pull off tight around the legs as well, which is why only thin girls should wear tights as pants. That's a look I'll never pull off.

Anything I wear is tight on my butt, because my butt instantly ups me a size in pants. If my butt was flat like most girls, I'd be a pretty small size in pants. But it's not! Can't help that~

I'd say most girls can pull off a shirt that's tight in the chest. I honestly can't wear anything that isn't a bit tight there, because the girls have gotten to the size where if what I wear isn't tight there, my shirt tents out and leaves like a sizeable gap between where my tummy should be and where the shirt is, making me look like a heffalump. >:/

Peegee
05-02-2009, 09:07 PM
An attractive girl wearing less clothes than what is 'modest' is always a good thing. I like eye candy.

So the only metric I'm working on is whether it does it for me. Binary thinking ftw!

Caraliz
05-02-2009, 09:45 PM
I think a girl should be comfortable, but to a reasonable to extent. If you're comfortable wearing nearly nothing then I still think you need a poncho.

I'll probably never live in a hot climate area because I just don't like seeing really trashy clothes. Oh and those really short short boy shorts? I hate those. The ones made of fabric that girls roll up so you can see everything. :mad2:

Rantz
05-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Seeing a girl wear clothes that appear uncomfortable is one of the biggest turn-offs for me, so I'm not entirely unselfish when I say I think a girl should wear what is comfortable for her. As for the question of tight or loose fitting clothes, what looks best definitely depends on the girl's build.

Miriel
05-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Skimpy clothes on a hot girl isn't trashy, it's just hot. Skimpy clothes on a not-so-fit or attractive girl is trashy. Totally unfair, but also very true.

If you've got it, flaunt it. If not, please for the love of god cover up.

Shlup
05-02-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't really care how other people dress. If a fat chick wears something skanky it doesn't bother me in the least.

I sometimes like to let 'the girls' breathe a little, but other than that I'm covered up. I got a pretty big gut though.

NeoTifa
05-03-2009, 03:51 PM
If I were a dude, I would say classy, yet sexy. Covered up, but revealing just enough to hold your attention. That would show the guy that you aren't a slut, your classy, you're a lady, and you're not smurf-on-the-first-date kind of gal.

Dreddz
05-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Seeing a girl wear clothes that appear uncomfortable is one of the biggest turn-offs for me

Same. Looking at tarted up girls on a night out who can't even walk down a flight of stairs because of their heels looks really clumsy and desperate in my opinion.

As long as a girl is well groomed I reckon a tank top and jeans will do her fine. Nothing else needed.

The Last Oath
05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
These type of girls desire attention, they need to be complimeneted even if it is "sexy slut" so they resort to that kind of slutty dressing.

Mirage
05-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I love wearing thongs.

Peegee
05-03-2009, 09:06 PM
You know those girls have low self esteem and go to clubs for validation. And even if they don't, they aren't your friends and not your personal project, so why worry about them?

It's eye candy and they're in a public place. Enjoy it.

Girl walks past you, you make eye contact, look them up and down and then eye contact with a smile. Bam.

I haven't had food today.

NeoTifa
05-03-2009, 09:47 PM
My ex's new gf probably dresses skimpy and has sex with him 10 times a day. Slut. I hope they diaf!!!!! >=[ He probably also used the money I owed him for rent to take her out on their first date: X-Men. I sure as hell AIN'T gonna see it now!!!! >=[

Aerith's Knight
05-03-2009, 10:36 PM
My ex's new gf probably dresses skimpy and has sex with him 10 times a day.

That'd leave like.. 4 hours to sleep, work, eat, etc..

Mirage
05-03-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm sure they could get in 4 ejaculations an hour if they really set their minds on it!

NeoTifa
05-04-2009, 02:32 AM
>=[ SHUT UP!!!!

Meat Puppet
05-04-2009, 02:49 AM
I think everyone should have to wear gender-obscuring jumpsuits.

leader of mortals
05-04-2009, 03:02 AM
I really like girls that wear short skirts and short shorts, and if they wear leggings or whatever you want to call them, I think its just the more sexy(one girl in my chemistry class had what looked like leather ones, soooo sexy). Girls who show thier bellies I don't really care about, but girls who show off thier breasts are nice, but it can very very easily go too far. Really, I like it when girls show off what they have, and if they don't have it, they should NOT show it off. However, shorts or skirts that are too short just look ridiculous, and pants or shirts that are too tight are the same. Really, I look at a girls personality to rate her hotness, so they don't need to wear next to nothing to impress me. Although, I doubt they would want to impress me, personally.

rubah
05-04-2009, 04:05 AM
I just wanted to add this

fuck what girls "make" boys feel. We're not their parents, so they can go shove their judgmental sexism up their asses and see how they like it.

don't blame the victim if some girl in a "skanky" outfit gets raped in a back alley, teach the perps to curb their sexual appetites.

I'll just say I hate this thread and all it stands for. Girls (and guys) should be free to wear what they like within the realms of legality (30% of the buttcheeks on most beaches) regardless of how it makes people act. Adults are adults should be able to control themselves.

Rantz
05-04-2009, 08:01 AM
Personally I took the question as meaning "what clothes do you like to see on girls" rather than actually "what should girls wear", and opinions aren't really harmful. I am also of the opinion that wanting to dictate a dresscode is asinine, nobody is obligated to please people with the way they dress.

Loony BoB
05-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I just don't like it that it's considered rude to look at a girl's cleavage or butt or whatever the hell you want to look at. Well, when they're wearing things that show 'em off, you know? That's what I mean. If they're wearing things that don't draw your attention then obviously they can be annoyed if they want. But if you're wearing the lowest cut top in the neighbourhood then you're gonna get them looks and you should be expecting them. Hell, be disappointed if you don't get 'em!

If girls dress trashy they get seen as trashy so that's not my problem. If there are guys who like that kind of look and the girls want those guys, then by all means, good on them for doing what they can to get the kind of guys they want. Same for people who dress in any other way. You should dress for yourself, obviously, but part of 'dressing for yourself' is dressing in a way that will attract the kind of people you want to attract and not attracting the 'wrong' kind.

I like to look at a nice, attractive girl regardless of what clothes she is or isn't wearing. *shrug* I imagine the same goes for the majority of people in this world.

NeoTifa
05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/touchstone_pictures/pearl_harbor/_group_photos/catherine_kellner12.jpg

Timekeeper
05-05-2009, 01:24 PM
It is a bit profane, there are certainly worse things out there, but yea Franz Ferdinand have done film clips similar to this before...

Regardless, it's a great song from a freaking awesome band :D