PDA

View Full Version : New Yeah Yeah Yeah Album

Caraliz
05-04-2009, 05:24 AM
It's Blitz! Came out recently. It's becoming one of my favorite albums of 2009. Heads Will Roll, Runaway, and Hysteric! are my favorite songs so far. Does anyone else listen to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs?

Breine
05-04-2009, 09:27 AM
I like Yeah Yeah Yeahs a lot. I have their two first albums, and really want to get my hands on this one too! I've only heard great things about it, and then it would also be neat to know all their new songs when I'm going to see them live this summer!

charliepanayi
05-04-2009, 10:03 AM
I never heard their first two albums, though I did like some of the songs I heard from them (Maps especially, and Turn Into). I got the new one though and it's pretty good, Zero and Heads Will Roll are two of the best songs I've heard so far this year and get it off to a great start. Skeletons and Little Shadow are suitable heirs to Maps too. Overall I'm really enjoying it.

Rantz
05-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Fever to Tell and the Is Is EP are still my favourites, but I think the new album is great too. It's all good!

Caraliz
05-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Dragon Queen! Oh my god I love this song.

Also, I'm going to see them on the 26th. :love:

krissy
05-23-2009, 11:16 PM
it's pretty ok
i didn't like zero until the moog started and then it became the best song on the album