PDA

View Full Version : TIDUS LEGENDARY WEAPON!!!

tidushuyincloud lover4evr
05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
where is the gorge in the calm lands?? im trying to find TIDUS legendary weapon. any help? please reply.

thanks(:

please help? i know you have to race the chocobo trainer the in calm lands: already did. plus i already spoke to the guy in the north-east corner of the calm lands about the guard leaving the "gorge" is the gorge the passageway right under the bridge to mt gagazet??? cause theres nothing down there except the temple of the stolen fayth [totSF] and i read something about a "narrow pathway"? help!!! :(

I merged your two threads about this, tidushuyinstuff. Please contain yourself. -Rantzien

Rantz
05-04-2009, 10:14 PM
This is from the Ultimate Weapon FAQ a little ways up the page from this thread.

Weapon - Found in the northwest end of the Calm Lands, down a narrow pathway. A person blocks the way until you win all four chocobo contests in the Calm Lands. The chocobo trainer is in the center of the area, near the save sphere.

Crest - Return to the room in Yevon Dome in which you fought Yunalesca. The crest is in a treasure chest.

Sigil - Re-do the fourth-chocobo training race in the Calm Lands and achieve a time of 0:00. Just try to avoid the birds as much as possible and try getting as many balloons as you can. You probably won't do this in the first few attempts, but the balloon arrangement is random, so the odds might be in your favor eventually.

The pathway where you find the weapon is hard to see before you get there, but just walk along the northwestern edge of the Calm Lands and you should find it.

tidushuyincloud lover4evr
05-04-2009, 10:50 PM
omg thanks SO much!!!!!