PDA

View Full Version : Mistake!

strawberryman
05-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Before I go die on the toilet from eating that cheese, I would like all of you to know that you can all bite me have a wonderful life, I love you all.

...But, seriously, have you ever eaten something that you suspected might have been bad, did it anyway, and ended up regretting it later?

Vermachtnis
05-05-2009, 01:36 AM
I once ate something I found in the back of my friend's fridge once. My courage increased. And I got to spend a couple days in bed!

Momiji
05-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Pickles. Ever since I choked on one when I was little, the mere smell of them makes me absolutely sick. Still, I might accidentally eat one on a cheeseburger when I forget to pick them off. I feel nauseous for quite a while after. The taste just... lingers. :kaosick:

Caraliz
05-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Burger King.

Bunny
05-05-2009, 01:48 AM
One time, my friend and I put half a dozen habanero in a blender and drank it all up.

Balzac
05-05-2009, 03:58 AM
My daily diet.

Madame Adequate
05-05-2009, 04:15 AM
This weird bright potato mush stuff in primary school. Made me retch; now the mere sight and smell of it do.

DarkBahamut
05-05-2009, 04:34 AM
I dared my sister that I will eat a lemon cough drop.

KentaRawr!
05-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Taco Bell, surprisingly. I used to love the stuff, but now it's so... ugh. When I see it, I say "Hey, Taco Bell! I love that stuff! But I probably won't like it too much, just like last time. But hey, it's smurfin' taco bell!" and then I eat it and I'm like "Ugh I had to force myself to."

Meow
05-05-2009, 06:09 AM
Pickles. Ever since I choked one when I was little, the mere smell of them makes me absolutely sick. Still, I might accidentally eat one on a cheeseburger when I forget to pick them off. I feel nauseous for quite a while after. The taste just... lingers. :kaosick:

this is a terrible fate, half the time at restaurants I order sandwiches exclusively for the delicious pickle

Momiji
05-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Pickles. Ever since I choked on one when I was little, the mere smell of them makes me absolutely sick. Still, I might accidentally eat one on a cheeseburger when I forget to pick them off. I feel nauseous for quite a while after. The taste just... lingers. :kaosick:

this is a terrible fate, half the time at restaurants I order sandwiches exclusively for the delicious pickle

*shudder*

I give other people my pickles when I go out to eat. They can never seem to understand why I hate them so much.

Meow
05-05-2009, 06:20 AM
the next time I have a deli sandwich I'll be all "pourin' one out for my homey momiji" and tip the pickle onto the floor

my friends will be like "...what"

qwertysaur
05-05-2009, 06:22 AM
Lentil Loaf *shudders*

Jiro
05-05-2009, 08:53 AM

*shudder*

I give other people my pickles when I go out to eat. They can never seem to understand why I hate them so much.

Everyone I know seems to hate pickles. I used to as well, but then I just got too lazy to remove them :)

strawberryman
05-05-2009, 05:59 PM
I am of the pickle-hating crowd as well. *raises hand*

Iceglow
05-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I have eaten many things I thought were bad and ended up nearly regretting it later (live life without regret it's one of the only ways to truly be free) though I'm still alive and don't have a disease I'll consider myself blessed.