PDA

View Full Version : Acquiring Anima/Magus Sisters

tidushuyincloud lover4evr
05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Okay to get ANIMA, you have to go to BAAJ temple & beat Geosgaeno- but before that got to maester mika in bevelle? WHATEVER. I went to bevelle first, and they said he wasnt there, so i went to Baaj temple, beat Geosgaeno; & to get anima i have to get all the statues to light up. Not all of them light up. Kilika doesnt, Djose doesnt, - and there is one more. the two top ones on the left side light up, and the first on the right light up. What other one do i need?? Can i even get them again?? It says i have to talk to Maester Mika to get into all the temples again... but the first time i went to him he wasnt there, & NOW the gates are closed and Pacce and his brother wont let me in. HELP!

BTW-! i had the Red Armlet from kilika, but i got rid of it!!! im guessing i cant get anima & the Magus sisters??

blackmage_nuke
05-08-2009, 02:01 AM
You have to get all the secret items from the trials using the destruction spheres for the statues to light up. You automatically get the bevelle one, so just go back to Kilika and Djose. You might have to fight dark aeons to get to the temples but thats just tough cookies.

killiancurse21
06-22-2009, 10:10 AM
You have to fight dark aeons if you:

1) Have the PAL or International version of the game
AND
2) Missed Besaid and/or Macalania

You don't need to on the American version, and you don't need to if you only missed Kilika, Djose or Zanarkand.

Speaking of which - go back to Zanarkand and get the treasure there. You almost certianly missed it - most people do.

Anyway, if you got the treasure, the statue should light up. Getting rid of the item will not change anything - opening the chest is what counts. I think even if you can't pick up the item or choose to discard it due to full inventory, it still counts.