PDA

View Full Version : Devil Summoner 2

Vermachtnis
05-13-2009, 07:48 PM
It's out now and I got my awesome Raiho plush. The box was almost too awesome to open. The game play is a lot more fun and there's side quests to take part in now. The tuturials where pretty entertaining too, you start with Tam Lin and Alruane. Of course you don't keep them, but still. And the music is just as awesome as ever. I'm loving the new battle theme.

There's some new demon designs. Lilim and Slime's new design is awesome. Angel's not so much.

Wolf Kanno
05-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Goddammit I forgot to pre-order this game due to being tight on cash... Course I might still luck out but dammit...

I still need to play the original, why must MegaTen games be released when I have little cash?

Zeromus_X
05-14-2009, 03:18 AM
I still need to play the first one...and finish Nocturne...and start DDS...and yeah. Probably won't get it for awhile.

The Raiho plush gives me bad memories of missing out on the Teddie plush.

NeoCracker
05-27-2009, 05:55 AM
Wasn't really a fan of the first, though I gave this one a try and preordered it and everything, hoping my issues with the first were gone. Though saddly they weren't. :(

(Though that plush is AWESOME!)

Vermachtnis
05-27-2009, 06:11 AM
I just beat it yesterday. My only complaint is when your trying to grind and demons keep trying to talk you out of killing them. But luckily you can jump into the first game final dungeon and negotiations are disabled so training goes more smoothly. I also love how easy it is to customize your demons. My final team was Alice and Scathach. Alice had healing and Almighty skills and Scathach had the best elemental skills: Cocytus, Hellfire, Thunderbolt, and Tempest. With those two I was plowing through randoms encounters incredibly fast.

Wolf Kanno
05-29-2009, 10:35 PM
I picked it up and due to know one ever hearing about it, I was able to get the pre-order Collector's edition cause they had quite a few in stock. Sadly, I still want to play the first one first and I'm currently busy playing through Persona 4 finally. My gaming back log is starting to grow... :eep: