PDA

View Full Version : Story time!

Caraliz
05-14-2009, 06:29 AM
:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:

In those days, if anyone else decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen whether you liked it or not...

How can we make this sentence more awful, EoFF?

I love essays about Women's Suffrage.

Namelessfengir
05-14-2009, 06:53 AM
these days, if anyone decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen whether you liked it or not... and there's nothing you can do about it, in fact if you try to stop it we kill you.... :thumbs up: :super grin:

beat that

Ouch!
05-14-2009, 07:31 AM
these days, if anyone decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen whether you liked it or not... and there's nothing you can do about it, in fact if you try to stop it we kill you.... :thumbs up: :super grin:

beat that
That's two sentences joined by a coma splice. You failed.

Caraliz
05-14-2009, 07:37 AM
In those days, if anyone else decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen whether you liked it or not with an iron fist.

Balzac
05-15-2009, 07:01 AM
In those days, if anyone else decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen whether you liked it or not and dipped in acid.

Namelessfengir
05-15-2009, 07:29 AM

beat that
That's two sentences joined by a coma splice. You failed.

but i succeeded in the challenge to make it more awful,, and heres another sentence joined by TWO commas!!!!!!!!!

Momiji
05-15-2009, 07:59 AM
In those days, if anyone else decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen, with or without use of one or multiple tentacles, whether you liked it or not. Even in these days this statement continues to be true.

crono_logical
05-15-2009, 10:22 AM
In those days, if anyone else decided that you were to be pregnant, then it would happen whether you liked it or not...

I love essays about Women's Suffrage.Back then, people used to get raped a lot. :p

Wolf Kanno
05-15-2009, 10:28 AM

...even if you're only 10 years old...

Loony BoB
05-15-2009, 02:43 PM
:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:

n doz dz f ne1 els sez dat u wer 2b preg den it wld hpn wvr u lkd it or nt!!!!! lol

Did I do it right? :(

qwertysaur
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM

In the olden days of a time that is now long passed, because the female partner in marriage sacrificed all her rights to the man, because women were viewed as subordinate to men; and when the man was horny he got what he wanted, and birth control was witchcraft, women would get pregnant without any say over the matter.

Vermachtnis
05-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Back in the day, the bajingo was super furtile and just having someone think about pregnancy around ya made ya pregnant.

Caraliz
05-15-2009, 11:36 PM

In the olden days of a time that is now long passed, because the female partner in marriage sacrificed all her rights to the man, because women were viewed as subordinate to men; and when the man was horny he got what he wanted, and birth control was witchcraft, women would get pregnant without any say over the matter.
:jess: YES

DarkBahamut
05-16-2009, 05:04 AM

In those horrific, Evil-Dead-Like days, if EOFF decided that you were to be pregnant, you'd have to FALCOUN PAAAAUNCH it out which would make it look massively injured whether you liked it or not...Even if the father is a parrot...With scoliosis...

DON'T MOCK EPIC FAILURENESS!

Momiji
05-16-2009, 06:21 AM
Back in the day, the bajingo was super furtile and just having someone think about pregnancy around ya made ya pregnant.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking something as I read that. There would be a mess everywhere.

Caraliz
05-17-2009, 04:24 AM
I wonder what I ended up getting on this smurfing essay. I hated writing it.

I wish I had more fun with it though, I could have put some lewd stuff in there.