PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, new to the forums!

joerevs300
05-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Hello fellow FF friends!

I've played every iteration (except in the GB series) from FF on the NES through FFX on the PS2.

But my favorite FF's are, in no particular order:

- FFVII: Which is what I am playing currently. To me this story is only matched by FF3 (FFVI) proceeding it.
- FFII (FFIV): This game has recently had a sequel released on Wii Ware (originally a mobile phone game in Japan). This was my favorite prior to FFVII
- FFIII (FFVI): This game gets more run then FFIV does and for good reason. If the DSi gets another FF remake, I hope it will be this one.
- FF: The original and still dang hard. Especially since we've been spoiled with things in the other FF's that made things so easy.
- FFIX: Another FF that just doesn't get the credit it deserves. It paid to earn all the armors and weapons so you could learn the skills amongst all your party members, and the Excaliber II side quest is one of the hardest of any of the FF's IMO.
- FFV: I always seem to get bogged down in this game. I think I lost my patience when I got lost in the sand area the one time and kept getting beat up. LOL
- FFVIII: No kidding, the favorite of some FF fans but I hate this game, period. I played it 30 minutes and just didn't get it. Some swear by it.
- FFX: Again, I haven't really played this enough to get into it. Seems really complicated compared to the older ones (I admit I'm an old school gamer)
- FFII (NES): Again, I got to a point in this game where I just didn't get it, but I also didn't play it alot before trading it in (it was part of the Origins pack).

FF games I've made it all the way through:

- FF
- FFIII (DS release, FFIII for the NES never made it here as far as I know)
- FFIV (SNES, PS1 and DS versions)
- FFVII
- FFIX

I love to help out though I'll admit I am not the person who has mastered every Materia or tried every single "low level" attempt through games. But I've experienced being stuck multiple times in all of them so that's how I can assist.

Feel free to PM me if you ever have a question. Thanks!

JC-aka joerevs300

Leeza
05-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Hi, Joe. Welcome to EoFF. :)

Psychotic
05-16-2009, 11:10 PM
'sup JC! Hope you have a good time here. :elk:

Rantz
05-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi there joe! Make sure to give the rules a quick glance, and remember: always have fun. :monster:

rubah
05-16-2009, 11:44 PM
your list of fav ffs makes me cry ;_;;;;;;;;;;;

Leeza
05-16-2009, 11:46 PM
It makes me happy. He's actually played FFI and seems to appreciate it. :)

Meat Puppet
05-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Cool post or video; I really agree with your subject matter. By the way, I was browsing the web yesterday and came across this amazing thing - FREE - called Google (http://www.google.ru) you should check it out!

Leeza
05-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Wow! I'm never looked at Google in Russian before. Interesting. All I could search for in the Картинки (http://images.google.ru/imghp?hl=ru&tab=wi) though at the moment was Kot. :cat:

Depression Moon
05-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Wow I'm surprised that you played the entire numbered entries and haven't been here yet? Have you been on any other FF forums? Well welcome anyhow.

FFIX: Another FF that just doesn't get the credit it deserves. It paid to earn all the armors and weapons so you could learn the skills amongst all your party members, and the Excaliber II side quest is one of the hardest of any of the FF's IMO.

You're right about that.

Momiji
05-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Wow! I'm never looked at Google in Russian before. Interesting. All I could search for in the Картинки (http://images.google.ru/imghp?hl=ru&tab=wi) though at the moment was Kot. :cat:

I wasn't sure what 'Kot' was, so I looked it up.

After I saw the results, I wasn't surprised, taking the fact that it was you into consideration. :p

Old Manus
05-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Welcome to EoFF, where half of the people reading your intro thread couldn't care less about FF anymore. Enjoy your stay!

Fonzie
05-17-2009, 02:18 AM
I too, enjoy posting in big fonts

Vermachtnis
05-17-2009, 02:45 AM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]- FFVIII: No kidding, the favorite of some FF fans but I hate this game, period. I played it 30 minutes and just didn't get it. Some swear by it.

- FFII (NES): Again, I got to a point in this game where I just didn't get it, but I also didn't play it alot before trading it in (it was part of the Origins pack).
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]

Hi there! We're gonna get along! I don't like VIII or II either!

Breine
05-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey there Joe and welcome to the forums! :)

Bunny
05-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Welcome to EoFF. Leave your opinions at the door and try not to think for yourself.