PDA

View Full Version : WAAAAAAARK!

Muckymouse
05-18-2009, 02:11 AM
Hi guys I'm a big ff fan, just found this forum, pretty cool place!

I'm looking for a pack of FF7 sound effects, does anyone here know where I might be able to find them? I saw an old post in these forums asking the same question, someone posted a link that is now dead. Anybody have this file, or know where it is? I think it was just a zip of the various sounds.

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks guys!:choc:

Leeza
05-18-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi, Mucky. Welcome to EoFF. Hopefully someone here will be able to help you with out. :cat:

Lawr
05-18-2009, 02:16 AM
Can't help you with the link but I do have like two or three FFVII sound effects I could give you!

--and welcome! :jess:

Dignified Pauper
05-18-2009, 03:35 AM
I'll help you out with a link after you prove you'll be a great poster of the boards. Stay for a year, and I will link you to some.

Rantz
05-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi Mukki, welcome to EoFF! Try making a thread in the Final Fantasy VII forum about the sound files, you may have better luck there.

Muckymouse
05-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Hey thanks guys.

Thanks Sagensyg that would be great! Anything will help. I'm making a cartoon show, want to have some of those classic sounds. If you can email me at muckymouse at gmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail. Thanks again!

Dignified Pauper- Haha, ok, can't promise anything but I'll be around. Thanks for the offer.