PDA

View Full Version : OI YOU! YES YOU! GET THE HELL TO PLAYING FF8 NOW!

Baloki
05-18-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm serious you, get out your copy of Final Fantasy VIII now and begin playing it, also post pictures in the FF8 section. I'm not kidding and this is no joke. You will start playing right now or I will seriously go and finish the server off.

Don't think I won't HAL, I'll go down there, with an axe and everything. I'm not putting up with your bullcrap anymore, first it was the pod bay doors, now it's your GENERAL LACK OF INVOLVEMENT IN PLAYING A GREAT GAME, what next? We'll make Raist an admin? Oh hell, let's just go all the way and call this site Eyes on Gold? THAT'S RIGHT! I'm comparing you to something that only Raist would get! JUST GO PLAY THE DAMN'D GAME! I'm not kidding you idiots, go play FF8. Bask in Squalls awsome mastery of punctuation, Quisitis whip and Selphies hyper mad, sugar train adicition.

That's right this is the love train and FF8 is inviting you on board. All aboard I say, join us in our great adventure though Terra, or Garden or SeeD OR WHATEVER, DAMN'D YOU KURSEDED SeeDZ!

I don't think compressing time will help you either, not with Sefier as my white night and stuff, what next? No hot dogs in the caffateria? I'll have none of it. Not with Sweden banning music then winning it or something.

You see this is SPARTA and in SPARTA we all play FF8 now!

NO MORE MADNESS, dig out a PS1, PS2, or PC and begin playing NOWWWWWW!

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927958296/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/19/squall_port.jpg

NeoTifa
05-18-2009, 10:50 PM
WHAT THE FUCK HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE I'VE BEEN IN ENGLISH CLASS?!?!?!

Baloki
05-18-2009, 10:53 PM
GET BACK TO PLAYING FF 8 YOU!

NeoTifa
05-18-2009, 10:57 PM
I was going to after my finals are over actually. That, and Twilight Princess.... :shifty: How'd you know my .... oh WTF I think my ex has my FF8!!!!!! *dies*

Old Manus
05-18-2009, 11:05 PM
oh the hilarity

Del Murder
05-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Oh goody, Baloki's mouse pointer wandered over to the New Thread button again.