PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Worlds [understanding]

KHHacker6595
05-20-2009, 07:43 PM
most threads talk about the worlds they would like to see in kingdom hearts. the suggestion you people put out are horrible. 1 pixar movies will never be in the series, along with final fantasy world. both of these have already been stated by nomura. next stupid worlds that have no antagonist to be a boss and no protagonist suitable to being a ally are constantly being suggested. examples, ducktails, the rescuers, and many others. another thing that will never be in kingdom hearts is movie sequel plots. some people suggest pirates of the caribbean 2. will never happen. it is not what kingdom hearts does. last but not least here are worlds that actually have a chance in being in the game

world/origin/ally/enemy

Nottingham/Robin Hood/RobinHood/Prince John
Prydain/The Black Cauldron/Taran/The Horned King
Camelot/The Sword in The Stone/Arthur-Merlin/Madam Mim
NotreDame/The Hunchback Of Notredame/Quazimodo/Frollo

FFIX Choco Boy
05-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Hmm? No ally for Camelot? ... No, y'know, legendary hero from the middle ages who is trained by a wizard, becomes a king, and is betrayed by his wife?

KHHacker6595
05-21-2009, 01:03 AM
he didint get the sword till the end of the movie. he wouldnt be able to fight. watch it sometime

blackmage_nuke
05-21-2009, 10:36 AM
another thing that will never be in kingdom hearts is movie sequel plots. some people suggest pirates of the caribbean 2. will never happen. it is not what kingdom hearts does.Umm.. How do you know what kingdom hearts will or will not do? So far there have only been 2 numbered KH games, the first one didnt follow any movie plot but rathered based themselves in the disney worlds nfollowing the plots only loosely, however the second one did follow the movie plots (which i would like to add i found really uncreativity) so for all we know KH might go in that direction of going to sequel plots, infact i found that Agrabah in KH2 was somewhat based on Aladin: Return of Jafar.

Tavrobel
05-21-2009, 05:41 PM
the suggestion you people put out are horrible.

Yeah. Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts forum. Posts of that quality are usually the norm, and I fail to see how you did anything to change it. Why you made a new thread in response to another thread instead of a long-winded post is beyond me. Why shouldn't people suggest worlds like Duck Tales? Isn't the point of that thread for people to suggest "dream worlds," meaning worlds that people would likely be able to see in their dreams, but not necessarily in real life? Who are you to tell people what they can or cannot think?

Furthermore, sequels have been used in Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts II's Agrabah storyline is exactly the whole point of what Return of Jafar was (except for Jason Alexander, Iago's double agency, and Jafar's dressing up like people and telling them to kill Aladdin and almost successfully). Also, there have been worlds without antagonists (and for that sake, a fighting protagonist). How are you going to explain 100 Acre Wood?

You know what? Your idea has inspired me so much, that I too, shall make a suggestion for a world in Kingdom Hearts:

The Deep South/Song of the South/Uncle Remus/Racism

Yeah, take a look at that, Sora gets to fight an abstract concept for a final boss, fuck yeah, let's kill some black people. But since Sora is white, we're gonna round up some negroes and send them back to the damn plantation, amirite or amirite? Can a nigga get "hell yeah?"

Momiji
05-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Seriously, who are you to call people's ideas 'horrible'? It's not like they're going to happen anyway. I mean one post was suggesting Naruto and Bleach worlds. Those are completely irrelevant to KH whatsoever.

@tav
would sora be dressed as a slave or a pimp?

Tavrobel
05-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Either/both. The decision you make will have a permanent effect on the plot, since Sora's decisions in this world highly affect what happens to Kairi (his booty call).

Momiji
05-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Come to think of it, with Nomura, Sora would have to be in a horribly clashing pimp costume. There's no way to add enough sequins and zippers to a slave's clothes.

Tavrobel
05-21-2009, 05:52 PM
That'd be the premise of an entirely new minigame. Since Sora's clothes keep ripping, he has to go back and pick up all of his bling that dropped onto the ground. If you don't pick it up fast enough, you'll get re-sold into slavery. If you get sold too many times, you might get separated from your booty call, which will result in a game over.

Roogle
05-21-2009, 06:20 PM
next stupid worlds that have no antagonist to be a boss and no protagonist suitable to being a ally are constantly being suggested. examples, ducktails, the rescuers, and many others. another thing that will never be in kingdom hearts is movie sequel plots.

Duck Tales has no protagonist or antagonist? There was a very popular Duck Tales game released for the Nintendo Entertainment System has a clear, working concept of protagonists and antagonists.

The game was a standard platformer in which players, as Scrooge McDuck, would fight off monsters of all kinds and scour the world for treasure. I don't think Duck Tales is prominent enough to be a Kingdom Hearts world, but it does have a central locale in Duckburg and several antgonists like The Beagle Boys and Magica De Spell. Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad, Hewey, Dewey, and Louie have already made an appearance in the series and there are several characters that could work like supporting non-playable characters like Morganna and Gizmo.

A lot of the old Disney cartoons that premiered in the 90's would make excellent Kingdom Hearts worlds if Square Enix and Disney decided to go that route. Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid had introduced new characters and had very good backstories and foundations for multiple story arcs.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-21-2009, 09:05 PM
he didint get the sword till the end of the movie. he wouldnt be able to fight. watch it sometime

... And that would stop them from making him an ally? Or maybe Merlin as an ally. Could have a lot of things happen. Also, Tav, good idea. I think it would be a pimp costume, too. Maybe we can have guns as well... and gangs... and more bling...

sdm42393
05-21-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm still going to whine about a Toy Story world, I couldn't care less about your opinion on that (especially with your ignorance towards others'). It's called a "dream world" for a reason.

Ouch!
05-21-2009, 11:20 PM
I was under the impression that they said there would be no Pixar movies featured because when the first movie came out, Pixar was still an independent entity and retained the rights to its characters.

Last I checked, Disney bought out Pixar. I don't think the legal issues are there anymore, so the boundaries which originally restricted Pixar movie involvement are likely now removed. Pixar owns the rights. Disney owns Pixar. Therefore, Disney owns the rights. It's simple transitive property!

That said, I'm not sure it's likely, but it seems like a logical step for the series as far as new material goes.

KHHacker6595
05-27-2009, 02:11 AM
ok i dont know why theres a lot of hate towards me. im just saying that worlds that make no sense especially ones that follow TV story lines are complex and filled with posobilitys that it doesnt really fit with the game. Im sorry for the whole your Ideas are horrible but im not talking about Dream Threads, im talking about serious converstations that actually might be in the game. Oh and fine Merlin could work perfectly in the game as Camelots Protagonist or whatever the world would be called. again im sorry if i offended anyone, but im just stating my opinion.