PDA

View Full Version : The EOFF Fable Party! ^.^

Garnie
05-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Hello thar my fellow friends! I haven't been around for a while and i have missed you all very much!
So what better then to have a strange fable party thing going on. basically the idea is like a little fable get together for game help, fun, trading, and randomness.

We could also have a party going on. This means as a group we could restart the game and go through missions and the game together as one big happy EOFF family!
If you think that this could be absolutely spiffing idea, you have a gold account and a copy of fable, post your reply and gamer tag.

If you have any other ideas to make this little get together more fun! i am of course open to opinions!!

So come hither my comrades in arms.....!

Fable Party Attendies
Garnie~ Garnie KP

Jessweeee♪
05-21-2009, 04:44 PM
NO. No Fable parties until I get a working Xbox :nonono:

Blue Harvest
05-22-2009, 11:02 AM
NO. No Fable parties until I cba to go on xbox live :nonono:

Iceglow
05-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Normally I am very much up for the co-op on games on my 360, Halo 3, Resi 5, Rainbow 6 vegas 2, Too Human, so many games are improved by the co-op on them. Unfortunately Fable 2 is just not one of those titles. Me and Psy done it once and I wasn't overly impressed by it. It makes playing Fable very unsatisfying.

Garnie
05-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Well the overall idea wasn't to have a co-op game thing going on. It's more of a play by play of the game! this basically means that every one starts from beginning and do the missions together whilst in party play. One you pass the child stage and get to Bowerstone it could be quite fun!