PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Lyg
05-21-2009, 02:15 PM
I am new to this site and am just introducing myself.
But...that would be just plain boring to read so Ill make a subject too.

I play final fantasy alot, and right now Im on twelve. Has anyone else attempted to fight Yazmat? When I first saw it I knew id lose. Makes me wonder WHY Montblanc would even attempt to fight it. I know I wouldnt...well I did but still.

Also, is Montblanc the Same Montblanc from Tactics? If so, does that mean that XII is fake or that we could meet Marche? Just some questions...

Old Manus
05-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Sup.

rubah
05-21-2009, 03:08 PM
welcome to eyeson 8) There's probably a thread in the ff12 forum detailing how closely the ivalice of tactics[advanced] and ff12 are related! possibly several~

Dignified Pauper
05-21-2009, 04:04 PM
If you go into #eoff, we have a strict no FF-chat policy. I want to warn you.

Breine
05-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Hey there, Lyg, and welcome to EoFF! :)

Lyg
05-21-2009, 08:01 PM
If you go into #eoff, we have a strict no FF-chat policy. I want to warn you.

Why is that? Isnt this site for FF fans and the like?:confused:

trancekuja
05-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Lol! Don't listen to 'em, Lyg. Now, on to important stuff : does Lyg rhyme with pig? How do you feel about pigs? Would you adopt one just to call it pork?

Lyg
05-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Lol! Don't listen to 'em, Lyg. Now, on to important stuff : does Lyg rhyme with pig? How do you feel about pigs? Would you adopt one just to call it pork?

Uh...no, my name has to do with a reptile.
And no, I had a pig once, and I hated it. It tasted good though. Seriously though, is there a rule against ff posting?

trancekuja
05-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Seriously though, is there a rule against ff posting?
Hehe, no, of course not...Would it be forbidden to talk about football on football forum?;)
Well...now that I think of it, only on english football forum. They suck at football there...

Lyg
05-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Hehe, no, of course not...Would it be forbidden to talk about football on football forum?;)

I guess not. I feel all stupid now...BTW, Cool avatar. I think Kuja and FF9 in general were kind of overlooked. Kind of like the dreamcast. Well, the dreamcast sucked....I dont even know how to navigate this site yet. How do I get to a specific forum?

trancekuja
05-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Thanks! Glad u like FF9. I think that in general, it doesn't matter which game was overlooked,or got bad critics. What matters is what you think about it...About the navigation, I'm pretty new myself...so I don't think I have the right to give advice...but you'll get the hang of it in no time!

Bunny
05-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Welcome to EoFF, where opinions go to die.

NeoTifa
05-21-2009, 08:47 PM
DON'T YOU DARE ASSOCIATE THAT CRAP KNOWN AS FINAL FANTASY 12 WITH THE MOST EPIC OF GAMES, BETTER KNOWN AS FINAL FANTASY TACTICS!!!!!! ITS THE CRAP GAME FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCED THAT MONTBLANC IS FROM!!!! :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Tempest
05-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Hello and welcome to EoFF. :)

Rebellious Eagle
05-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Heya, welcome to EoFF. Always glad to see a new face around here. ^^

LunarWeaver
05-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Welcome to EoFF :jess: Hope you're enjoying XII.

rubah
05-21-2009, 10:28 PM
#eoff is EoFF's chat room. We really usually don't talk about ff in there :]

Lyg
05-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Welcome to EoFF, where opinions go to die.

Hehe..funny

And why is that?

DON'T YOU DARE ASSOCIATE THAT CRAP KNOWN AS FINAL FANTASY 12 WITH THE MOST EPIC OF GAMES, BETTER KNOWN AS FINAL FANTASY TACTICS!!!!!! ITS THE CRAP GAME FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCED THAT MONTBLANC IS FROM!!!! :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Oookay...I take it ff12 was too hard for you or something? Because if you like solid innovative RPG's thats the way to go.

Leeza
05-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Hi, Lyg. Please do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you want to add more to your post. You can also use the x-quote button if you wish to quote more than one poster.

Welcome to EoFF. Stick around and post lots....but not in a row. :)

rubah
05-22-2009, 02:34 AM
we get enough ff talk in the fora ;D But if you're cute enough you can talk about whatever you'd like.

Chat - Eyes on Final Fantasy - Largest Final Fantasy Resource Online (http://www.eyesonff.com/chat/)

Dignified Pauper
05-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Is rubah the new roogle?

If you go into #eoff, don't let roogle bully you. Just tell him to shut up and that he's an ogre. Tell him it's from DP.

Lawr
05-22-2009, 02:43 AM
Hello!! Cool name!

Also: Ivalice - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ivalice) :cool:

Lyg
05-22-2009, 04:22 AM
Hi, Lyg. Please do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you want to add more to your post. You can also use the x-quote button if you wish to quote more than one poster.

Welcome to EoFF. Stick around and post lots....but not in a row. :)

Alright, I didnt know how...me so new and stuff. Most likely wont happen again.

we get enough ff talk in the fora ;D But if you're cute enough you can talk about whatever you'd like.

Chat - Eyes on Final Fantasy - Largest Final Fantasy Resource Online (http://www.eyesonff.com/chat/)
:">... I hope im cute...just kidding, Im really a mean and sarcastic person.

Is rubah the new roogle?

If you go into #eoff, don't let roogle bully you. Just tell him to shut up and that he's an ogre. Tell him it's from DP.

Its really hard to bully me anyway. If you are familiar with FF9, you could say I am like Mog.

Rantz
05-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey, I like Mog! Maybe I'll like you, too! Welcome to the forii. :monster:

Blue Harvest
05-22-2009, 10:55 AM

And why is that?

Chat is for discussion of sex world domination only.

Dignified Pauper
05-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Are you ever even in chat?

Old Manus
05-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Its really hard to bully me anyway. If you are familiar with FF9, you could say I am like Mog.Inside young girls' clothes?

Lyg
05-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Its really hard to bully me anyway. If you are familiar with FF9, you could say I am like Mog.Inside young girls' clothes?

Yep, thats right. I hide in young loli clothing then jump out to steal icecream. Also I turn into a giant terrabeast and hit you with time and space.

And why is that?

Chat is for discussion of sex world domination only.

Oooh...I...SHALL....CONQUER!!!!!

Hey, I like Mog! Maybe I'll like you, too! Welcome to the forii. :monster:

Great! how do you add friends on here again?

Momiji
05-22-2009, 07:58 PM

I guess not. I feel all stupid now...BTW, Cool avatar. I think Kuja and FF9 in general were kind of overlooked. Kind of like the dreamcast. Well, the dreamcast sucked....I dont even know how to navigate this site yet. How do I get to a specific forum?

The Dreamcast doesn't suck. You just need to play some of the better games for it! :monster:

Oh, and welcome and stuff

Lyg
05-22-2009, 08:10 PM

The Dreamcast doesn't suck. You just need to play some of the better games for it! :monster:

The only one that was halfway decent I played was the Sonic game when Shadow was introduced, all BA with sonic hanging off of a cliff. After that, I ended up doing what those guys are doing in the gamefly commercials. Except it was the dreamcast, not my TV.

Anyone here play any vs. games on PSN? My awesome friend moved away recently and I need a new challenger to crush! Seriously though, Im going to miss him. We were so equal we were getting ties in fights and stuff.

Rantz
05-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Ohh, you want to add me as a friend? How delightful! :love: Just click my name and click "Add to contacts" in the little menu that pops up, then check "Also send a friend request" on the next page and click "yes"! Then I accept and we are friends!

Lyg
05-25-2009, 05:04 AM
Ohh, you want to add me as a friend? How delightful! :love: Just click my name and click "Add to contacts" in the little menu that pops up, then check "Also send a friend request" on the next page and click "yes"! Then I accept and we are friends!

Eeeew, I dont wanna be your friend!! Kidding. Anyway, cool mini avatars. Everyone loves Laguna!

Golden Warrior
05-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the forums Lyg! :)

theundeadhero
05-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi.
I found you.

Shiny
05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
HI AND WELCOME TO EYES ON I LIKE TO USE CAPSLOCK.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :choc2:

Lyg
05-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi.
I found you.

NOOOOOO! I thought I finally got rid of yooooooouu!!!!!

AAAAAHHH!!!! *runs off with a trail of urine close behind*

Is there anyone who wants to fight online with me? I have a Ps3, so...but I am really good and competetive, so be warned if you dont like vicious tactics.:mad2::D

Gah! Curse these bees!!!

Peegee
05-26-2009, 10:48 PM
le *sexors newbie*

I have a cold, so if you get one it was the other asian who did it.

Lawr
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM
le *sexors newbie*

SARS :Eek:

Lyg
05-27-2009, 07:21 PM
le *sexors newbie*

I know, this is what I get for feeding him those corn nuts! Oh well...