PDA

View Full Version : Last Day of School

Laddy
05-21-2009, 11:51 PM
Friday/Tomorrow I get out of school! Whoo! Let us celebrate America's terrible educational system! :D

So, what will you do for summer?

rubah
05-21-2009, 11:52 PM
I. . . I've been in school for a week u.u

Vermachtnis
05-21-2009, 11:52 PM
Working at Arby's. I hope anyway, I had an interview there today.

Rye
05-22-2009, 12:28 AM
This summer, I will crave alcohol and combat massive eyestrain headaches as I work 30+ hours a work in an office and attempt a workout/diet routine.

rubah
05-22-2009, 12:38 AM
wait a minute. Laddy, you're how old?

FFIX Choco Boy
05-22-2009, 12:56 AM
I get out of school June 2nd. I hope to do what I always do during summer: Play Final Fantasies and World of Warcraft simultaneously.

Namelessfengir
05-22-2009, 01:10 AM
work

Bunny
05-22-2009, 01:32 AM
I start classes on the 26th and go to Hawaii sometime in June.

Yar
05-22-2009, 01:38 AM
wait a minute. Laddy, you're how old?It fluctuates, remember?

I graduated on May 31, 2008. I was supposed to work a year for money for college but the economy collapsed so it was kind of a waste of time. :-/

Laddy
05-22-2009, 02:41 AM
Oh, rubah. Old news is still news, I guess.

Breine
05-22-2009, 02:06 PM
I attend the Roskilde Festival in the first week of July, then I have work (don't know how many hours yet, though) in the following three weeks. Also, one of my best friends, Tine, who lives in Copenhagen, moves back home for the summer to make some money, and so me and her have agreed to pretty much hang out as much as possible - since there are not that many of our friends who still live around these parts. I'll also try and visit as many of my friends as possible, since they're all scattered throughout Denmark.. I'll probably take Tine with me.

All in all it's gonna be a great summer I think.

Jessweeee♪
05-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Get my license, get a summer job, and hopefully Mogi will get to visit n.n

Rebellious Eagle
05-22-2009, 02:41 PM
This summer, I'm going to Maui, going to a 3 week college writing class in the middle of nowhere, and going to my new high school's freshman volleyball team practices. Yep, I'm very busy.

Heath
05-22-2009, 02:55 PM
In terms of school itself (rather than simply education), I can't really remember my last day too well. I remember getting out of my GCSE Statistics exam and being glad for it to be over and done with. We went and played frisbee in the park afterwards. Hardcore. As myself and two other friends finished our exams before most of our other friends did (as we didn't do Sociology), we went to Manchester on what was everyone else's last day. I can't remember my last day of education specifically, though I do remember the last week/term.

As for school meaning education, well, I'm still in education. As for what I'll do over the summer, I intend to get a job and work. Though given how terrible Wales is for jobs, I'm unsure how well that will work out.

drotato
05-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Yesterday (Thursday) was my last day. I could have gone for a few hours today, to pick up my "report card"... but screw that. /:

Tavrobel
05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Play Pokemon. Watch anime. Eat, piss, and shower. Cry myself to sleep.

Just like any other day.

Rye
05-23-2009, 12:11 AM
I attend the Roskilde Festival in the first week of July, then I have work (don't know how many hours yet, though) in the following three weeks. Also, one of my best friends, Tine, who lives in Copenhagen, moves back home for the summer to make some money, and so me and her have agreed to pretty much hang out as much as possible - since there are not that many of our friends who still live around these parts. I'll also try and visit as many of my friends as possible, since they're all scattered throughout Denmark.. I'll probably take Tine with me.

Yay, the Roadkill Festival! :bigsmile:

Breine
05-23-2009, 02:47 PM

Yay, the Roadkill Festival! :bigsmile:

Haha, yes! xD