PDA

View Full Version : Great Gospel?

MJN SEIFER
05-22-2009, 10:06 PM
I had always used cheat devices when I played VII, but I am playing it real now (yeah, I know I suck).

I am on disc two, and I have the Highwind, I can now fly to the cave where I get the mythril to trade for Great Gospel. But I can't see any obvious way I could have gotten to this cave before without the Highwind, but there has to be a way because it's Aeris' limit, and you only get the Highwind on disc two. :confused:

I never bothered with this before as I had all Limits through cheating.

VeloZer0
05-23-2009, 03:23 AM
You can take the buggy across the Cos De Sol - Junon boat. It can cross the river.

Sephiroth
05-23-2009, 10:53 AM
And don't forget to fight until the last to numbers of your battle counter are "11", "33", "55", "77" or "99". Otherwise you will get a "Bolt Ring" (numbers "22", "44", et cetera...) instead of a "Mythril". But even that's no problem, cause you can get both of it over and over again (but you won't get another "Mythril" when you take the "Golden Bracelet" in the chest of the Weapon Seller near Gongaga).

Elly
05-23-2009, 02:52 PM
yup Great Gospel is possible to obtain while on disc 1 and i would suggest getting it before Aerith leaves the party, just drive the buggy into the towns of Costa Del Sol & Junon to take it back and forth across the ocean... i have given the exact procedure to get GG several times on these boards, just look around and you'll find them...

MJN SEIFER
05-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Got it, thanks guys - it just seamed like a bad oversite on Square's part, so thanks for clearing it up.