PDA

View Full Version : KHMMO. IMO. Teehee.

Xaven
05-23-2009, 12:29 AM
So Squeenix says they're workin' on another MMORPG, but stated it would not be within the Final Fantasy series. Hmmmmmmm.

Annnnd, in the secret ending type thing at the end of KHII, there are about 10 million keyblades scattered about. :] Hmmmmmmm~!

Dunno about you, but I'd totally hook up with a bastard child of FFXI and Toontown Online. :D

Ouch!
05-23-2009, 06:51 AM
It's not a Kingdom Hearts MMO. They released a trailer featuring Rapture (the code name for the project) back in 2005, and the trailer was nothing like Kingdom Hearts at all. Also, last I checked, they'd only said that it wasn't a sequel to Final Fantasy XI, but that it will be from an existing Square Enix game. That doesn't rule out Final Fantasy completely. Personally, I'm holding out for an MMO based in Ivalice.

blackmage_nuke
05-23-2009, 02:22 PM
I hope it's a final fantasy VI mmo. It would have a twist on where instead of everyone playing the part of a hero everyone has to become the greates comic relief character in the land.

THough i think a KH mmo might be pretty good as long as everyone doesnt have donald and goofy following them around everywhere.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-23-2009, 03:18 PM
I hope that the new MMO they are making is F2P...

Fynn
05-23-2009, 03:43 PM
I hope that the new MMO they are making is F2P...

Dream on... We're talking about Square Enix, remember?

Jessweeee♪
05-23-2009, 09:58 PM
It's not a Kingdom Hearts MMO. They released a trailer featuring Rapture (the code name for the project) back in 2005, and the trailer was nothing like Kingdom Hearts at all. Also, last I checked, they'd only said that it wasn't a sequel to Final Fantasy XI, but that it will be from an existing Square Enix game. That doesn't rule out Final Fantasy completely. Personally, I'm holding out for an MMO based in Ivalice.

Iunno, the clothes kinda remind me of both FFX and FFXI. 'course I couldn't see the clothes for the older titles so well, either.

...I think a TWEWY MMO would be awesome.

Rostum
05-24-2009, 02:43 AM
As much as I like KH, I don't think I could stand putting in 300+ days play time into its universe like I have with FFXI.