PDA

View Full Version : The joys of Babelfish

Rebellious Eagle
05-23-2009, 05:29 PM
multibabel (http://tashian.com/multibabel/)
Basically, what you do is type anything into the box and click the translate button. The text will be translated to and from languages and in the end becomes a very warped, very grammatically incorrect block of nonsense.
For example, it translated "You spoony bard!" into "The musician of the closing the weak person!" And "That lobster got served! With cheese biscuits AND mashed potatoes!" becomes "Like the cancer of the tank, the one that is alcangado, was useful! With him biscorch of the cheese and - Kartoffelpürees!"
It's rather amusing, I think. Share your own strange babelfishions here.

Rye
05-23-2009, 06:34 PM
My favorite is "oh my god" = "ohio state my god"

LunarWeaver
05-23-2009, 07:35 PM
In: Your mom is a whore.
Out: Its matrix must say some.

Typical response.

rubah
05-23-2009, 07:40 PM
My dog is haarige to the Mitposition.

I'll let you guess what the original was.

Kirobaito
05-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Country roads, take me home to the place I belong. West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country roads.

With my main highway the Virginiums de Ith of the family to inside belong to the plant with the definition in the foam or the mountain of ognuna of the life, the foam or the matrix that will be continued in my main highway.

Meat Puppet
05-25-2009, 03:16 AM
This the story how concerning completely here as for my life which is obtained, being reversed, it moved and as for ID the amount which sits down exactly just there how you became Oji of the town where I am accessed with bell air you inform the sickness which likes the fact that it is required

When maxing and 23 people withstands, the athletic field through were majority of my date philadelfia west me to rise becomes cold completely calm and said laxly, as for my neighborhood has not been good and starts it for the morning in creation question all fires in the school is the small swing, the profit, outside my mother b ball obtains possibly has, and meant my it moved and aunte and bell aviation uncle

About my her and suitable other day request, as for argued for the defended her mine suitcase, she produces kissin I and as for produces me to place the suitable position for her I in my place personal stereo tape recorder, inserts that aswell I have caused [about

This it is bad, the orange juice which is drunk from the champagne glass is, perhaps, first class and yo it is what which the people of livin of the bell air like without this something to say of this, Hmm!

I, the froth this yo taxi or the family fix in the bell aviation are with anything, but, if as for possibly executes to think that for my it that as a result of the taxi, you had now forgotten in my your whistle, arrives at the Licensplate vicinity to have with the new view mold and mirror

I pulled out in the house concerning 7 or eight and as for me in order yo of the taxi driver, you my throne which shouted in the foam/home smell of looking at my kingdom where afterwards I finally am there to solve as Oji of the bell air

Gwawr
05-25-2009, 11:08 AM
This the story how concerning completely here as for my life which is obtained, being reversed, it moved and as for ID the amount which sits down exactly just there how you became Oji of the town where I am accessed with bell air you inform the sickness which likes the fact that it is required

When maxing and 23 people withstands, the athletic field through were majority of my date philadelfia west me to rise becomes cold completely calm and said laxly, as for my neighborhood has not been good and starts it for the morning in creation question all fires in the school is the small swing, the profit, outside my mother b ball obtains possibly has, and meant my it moved and aunte and bell aviation uncle

About my her and suitable other day request, as for argued for the defended her mine suitcase, she produces kissin I and as for produces me to place the suitable position for her I in my place personal stereo tape recorder, inserts that aswell I have caused [about

This it is bad, the orange juice which is drunk from the champagne glass is, perhaps, first class and yo it is what which the people of livin of the bell air like without this something to say of this, Hmm!

I, the froth this yo taxi or the family fix in the bell aviation are with anything, but, if as for possibly executes to think that for my it that as a result of the taxi, you had now forgotten in my your whistle, arrives at the Licensplate vicinity to have with the new view mold and mirror

I pulled out in the house concerning 7 or eight and as for me in order yo of the taxi driver, you my throne which shouted in the foam/home smell of looking at my kingdom where afterwards I finally am there to solve as Oji of the bell air

You are my god.

Rantz
05-25-2009, 11:43 AM
This thread reminder is a little pleasure my that in the hamster which inconceivable fries in oil, but reads difficultly.

Meat Puppet
05-25-2009, 11:47 AM
You have cursed us all for even thinking like that, Rantzien.

Markus. D
05-25-2009, 12:01 PM
My companion is distinguished charming and so dignified.

=

My companion is terminated remarkable charm and therefore.

Zeromus_X
05-25-2009, 04:19 PM
"Why do you do this?" became "Why does this execute?"

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2009, 04:31 PM
I' phon Ronsenberg of the captain of Basch of the M. Bon Dalmasca!

Avarice-ness
05-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I had a pickle once, I love to eat pickles, pickles are so good. I don't know what to do with all these pickles, maybe I should eat them.

to Dutch back to english became:

I had vegetables in pickle once, love I vegetables in pickle to eat, am the vegetables in pickle this way good. I don' t weet what to do these vegetables in pickle with all, perhaps I would have eat them.

Shoeberto
05-25-2009, 05:12 PM
This is a rap I originally heard on a very white guy's voice recorder in high school:
Dropped out of high school, I'm a high fool, driving around with my rifle, die fool!

English->Spanish->English:
Handicapped of the institute of the university, I' increased the person-intimate M. a weak one, around prominent with my injector, idiot of the data!

Mini Tidus
05-25-2009, 05:24 PM
I got 'Fish and chips taste nice' to 'Pleasent taste of the microprocessor of the fish.'
And 'Ham and cheese sandwiches are the best' to 'This sand-rent with prosciutto and the cheese is the best one'

:lol::lol::lol:

Jessweeee♪
05-25-2009, 05:24 PM
It doesn't seem to like contractions!