PDA

View Full Version : KH3 Characters

Mini Tidus
05-26-2009, 12:35 AM
For the upcoming game KH3 (most likely the best game ever) which new disney, and more importantly, final fantasy characters would you like to see in the next game???? and which characters would you take out?????

Personally I would have:

Rin (Final fantasy x)
Brother (Final fantasy x)
Vaan (Final Fantasy xii)
Toy Story world (with all of the characters and maybe a toy version of Sora donald and goofy)
and Vincent Valentine (Final fantasy vii)
And maybe a Malboro as a boss if they finally decide to bring status ailment into the KH series

also i would take out rikku, yuna and paine and bring them back as there proper characters from final fantasy x and x-2 instead of the annoying fairy things.

Oh and on the note of new different versions of the characters in places like Halloween town and the Pride Lands that each version of a charcater should come with its own special ability depending on the world they're in or the type of creature they are.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-26-2009, 01:39 AM
Cloud is wearing Vincent's clothes in KH1.

Mini Tidus
05-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Oh yeah, how did I not notice that :confused:

Maybe they could give Vincent a cool new outfit, or because in KH2 cloud goes back to his original outfit maybe Vincent could just come back as normal.

Also I think that they should introduce chocobo riding in KH maybe even blitzball.

Wolf Kanno
05-26-2009, 07:36 PM
I actually like Yuna and the Gullwings appearing as money grubbing faeries. It was surprisingly charming for them and I give them kudos cause they made Yuna a bit likable for me cause I hate the "drywall".

For me...

I'd love Setzer to return, maybe as a gag character who travels to other worlds playing games. Maybe he can have a special challenge for you concerning the mini-games.

I want Kain and Cecil from FFIV to appear. If there were two characters who really had the ability to empathize with Sora and Riku its these two. Besides, Cecil is another popular FF hero in Japan and Nomura has stated in the past he loves Kain so I'm hoping this will be enough to have the duo appear in the games. They will probably show up in Hercules World since that's where "Fallen FF heroes" seem to go...

Cid needs a new English VA. I can't stand the southern hic voice. This alone will make him better.

Boko or chocobos need to make an appearance at some point.

Faris needs to make an appearance, especially if they decide to keep the god awful Pirates of the Caribbean world...

Scrooge McDuck needs a larger role and needs his VA. He's one of my favorite Disney characters and I was ecstatic when he appeared in KH2. Please keep him and do more!!!

Launchpad would be a fun Disney character to appear. I want to fly a flying vessel Cid makes and Launchpad crashes in the game.

If you are going to keep Aladdin, stick to the TV series cause the sequel movies are lame and the TV series actually had some cool villains. May I suggest the Sorcerer who trades his arm for that magic gauntlet or how about the Sand Witch? Hell. what about the ruler whose heart removed his head so he could finally be a just ruler.The TV series had awesome villains.

Keep Mulan and Beauty and Beast as they two of my favorite Disney films.

Robin Hood (with Zidane perhaps ;)), Sword in the Stone, and Black Cauldron would be nice. I'd also love to play in the Great Mouse Detective World.

Star adding Disney TV series world. Duck Tales, Tail Spin, Gargoyles, and Darkwing Duck would all be much appreciated, since we're only a few Disney films away from some of the more boring films...

KHHacker6595
05-26-2009, 11:10 PM
For disney, Robin Hood, The Black Cauldron, and Hunch Back of Notredome

For Final Fantasy, Vincent[VII], Steiner[IX], Chocobos, and maybe Basch[XII].

blackmage_nuke
05-27-2009, 07:08 AM
I dont really want them to do Vincent, I dont think they did Auron too well and thier characters are pretty similar.

Evastio
05-28-2009, 04:56 AM
I'm kind of wanting Treasure Planet characters to show up, but it might be a little redundant with Peter Pan and all.

Maybe WALL-E would be a good alternative, though there probably won't be many villains they could use.

As for Final Fantasy characters, I'm wanting more FFI-VI characters in general as long as they aren't too overrated.

PuPu
05-28-2009, 07:34 AM
I still want to see Sephiroth in KH3. Kicking his butt never gets old.

Wolf Kanno
05-28-2009, 10:17 AM

Its nice, but the idea that I can fight a evil super boss like Mary Poppins intrigues me more... Especially if she shows up before you face Sephy and uses a "spoon full of sugar to make his medicine go down" and then its a battle against the super nanny. :evilking:

Xaven
05-30-2009, 03:06 AM
Needs moar Faris. :P

Its nice, but the idea that I can fight a evil super boss like Mary Poppins intrigues me more... Especially if she shows up before you face Sephy and uses a "spoon full of sugar to make his medicine go down" and then its a battle against the super nanny. :evilking:
Le. Gasp.

Mary Poppins final boss. Yes, please.

Rostum
05-30-2009, 03:27 AM

YouTube - THE ORIGINAL Scary 'Mary Poppins' Recut Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic)

Dragonface
06-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Square just got their hands on Edios so they could add world/characters base on Edios past games i.e. Tomb Raider.

roen
06-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Oooh characters that I'd love to see make an appearence in is.

FFIX Characters: Eiko, Quina, Steiner, Zidane, Dagger(Zidane, dagger and quina would be in twilight town. Eiko and Steiner would be in Radiant Gardens)

FFVIII: Rinoa

FFXII: Basch, Balthier, Fran, and Ashe

Ouch!
06-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Square just got their hands on Edios so they could add world/characters base on Edios past games i.e. Tomb Raider.
Given that we never saw inclusion of Enix characters after Squaresoft and Enix merged, I would suspect such an assertion is terribly unlikely.

KHHacker6595
06-15-2009, 07:39 PM
They shoul never put disney tv show worlds in the game. thats stupid. i cant see th aladdin tv show or drakwin duck in the game. the only one that interests me is gargoyles but that will never be in it too. disney tv shows suck. Have more classic movies and stop with the live action ones. Tron was kinda cartoony but potc's world sucked. I know i already said this but Hunchback of NotreDome, The Black Cauldron, Robin Hood. Oh and for FF characters

Warrior Of Light [FFI] He could apear in The Black Cauldron world to help fight a heartless boss when they travel to norba to find the cauldron. donald, goofy, and taran could get lost and sora gets light from Wol and they fight the heartless togethor.
Cecil[FFIV]
Steiner[FFIX]
Basch[FFXII]
and definetly Chocobos.

Tavrobel
06-15-2009, 09:05 PM
i cant see th aladdin tv show in the game.

lol cool opinion.

Jiro
06-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Needs moar pre-VII love. Some of my favourite characters of all time come from this part of the series. That being said, they can't just keep adding these characters.

Seeing as it's totally not canon, kill some of them off. I'm sure it'll be exciting.

Unbreakable Will
06-20-2009, 04:22 PM
I would like to see them do Vincent (hes my favorite FF character), and maybe even have Cait Sith on there :D. Erm, I don't particularly like the way they did Auron, or Cid.

As for Disney, I'd like to see them do Sword in the Stone, or what was said earlier, the Black Cauldron. I hope they continue Halloweentown somehow and perhaps add a little more to Mount Olympus.

EDIT: They should also do an 'Advent Children' side quest in Hollow Bastion

G13
06-21-2009, 09:11 AM
I think they'll put Lightning in, and possibly someone from XII, Vaan or Balthier (maybe even Fran, she's got an exotic look to her) first come to mind. I really want to see Red XIII get some action. Vincent will probably get some attention too, since Dirge came out after II. For villains, I'd like Jecht to make an appearance, but if he did he'd probably be forced to be a villain, like Auron was. Kefka would be badass addition too!

In all reality, I'd love to see every FF character get some attention, but there's just too many.

qwertysaur
06-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Maybe WALL-E would be a good alternative, though there probably won't be many villains they could use.
WALL-E would have Auto as the final boss. :p

Mini Tidus
06-27-2009, 09:26 PM
[quote=Guardian XIII;2677197]I I'd like Jecht to make an appearance, but if he did he'd probably be forced to be a villain, like Auron was.quote]

Jecht is an ausome idea! Why didn't I think of that!
Also maybe Enix will start bringing in Final Fantasy Worlds instead of Disney worlds. They're fun but getting a bit old, some FF worlds would definatley make things a lot more interesting and then Enix would have a good excuse to bring in more FF characters and enemies like Malboro's and Chocobos!

Ouch!
06-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Also maybe Enix will start bringing in Final Fantasy Worlds instead of Disney worlds. They're fun but getting a bit old, some FF worlds would definatley make things a lot more interesting and then Enix would have a good excuse to bring in more FF characters and enemies like Malboro's and Chocobos!
No.

Neosin
06-28-2009, 01:34 AM
For Disney, well i guess all u guys have really said it all. I'd really like to fight alongside Darkwing Duck :D
For Final Fantasy, i'd like to see Luneth, Arc, Refia, and Ingus of FF III, and maybe Bahamut. ESPECIALLY Bahamut. Chocobos wouldnt be so bad either. Oh, and Zack of Crisis Core. I mean, Aeris is alive in KH, so why shouldn't Zack be? Or would that be too much for Cloud?

Traxis
06-28-2009, 01:37 AM
For Disney - Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/Traxisonthelines/8D.png (jk)

For FF, I want to see a chocobo as a playable character, or maybe Aeris coming back to life. :P

qwertysaur
06-28-2009, 01:54 AM
For Disney - Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/Traxisonthelines/8D.png (jk)

For FF, I want to see a chocobo as a playable character, or maybe Aeris coming back to life. :P
Click here (http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Aerith) :doublecolbert:

roen
06-28-2009, 03:50 PM

A chocobo would be cool as a npc but I don't know about being playable unless Sora were to summon one. Also Aerith,Aeris, is already alive.(I have no clue which of the two names are correct.)

qwertysaur
06-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Also Aerith,Aeris, is already alive.(I have no clue which of the two names are correct.)
Aerith is the correct translation.

SuperMillionaire
06-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Kim Possible would be a great ally for Sora.

qwertysaur
07-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Kim Possible would be a great ally for Sora.
I'll pass on that one.

Neosin
07-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Now that i think about it, i'd also love to see the cast of Bolt. I'm sure Square can come up with some thing fitting, what with Sora's lion and merman forms. Oh, you can say either Aerith or Aeris. There the same person, so it really doesnt matter, to me at least.

Axel_girl
07-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey guys, is there any possibility for Axel to be in KH3?
I know he won't, but I want to hope :p

Sword
07-17-2009, 01:54 AM
I want to see Toy Story in it and Sora, Donal and Goofy in toy form. I imagine a Toy Story world could provide endless possibilities for minigames too.

As for FF characters it'd be cool to see moombas, Laguna or any other of the as yet excluded FF8 main cast, especially Rinoa.

Also since the hearts of worlds is like the lifestream of KH, then put in the Shin-Ra company to suck it up like mako. And just as they were after the promised land in FF7, they could seek Kingdom Hearts and you have a story. :D

Aerisfanatic
08-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Keep Aeris (duh), and definately bring back the summons from KH1. Obviously not the same ones, but summons in general. I wonder why they took them out anyway? I guess the different clothse took their place.

Dante WolfWood
08-06-2009, 02:52 AM
BARRET...nough said

qwertysaur
08-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Keep Aeris (duh), and definately bring back the summons from KH1. Obviously not the same ones, but summons in general. I wonder why they took them out anyway? I guess the different clothse took their place.There are summons in KH2, Stitch, Chicken Little, Genie and Peter Pan.

Aerisfanatic
08-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Keep Aeris (duh), and definately bring back the summons from KH1. Obviously not the same ones, but summons in general. I wonder why they took them out anyway? I guess the different clothse took their place.There are summons in KH2, Stitch, Chicken Little, Genie and Peter Pan.
Damn it, that's right I completely forgot about them, I guess it has been a while. Maybe I didn't use them as much.

FAIL :cry:

sdm42393
08-12-2009, 04:29 AM
If there's one more person from the Final Fantasy VII cast
I'll flip. There's not enough pre-VIII love. I want Warrior of
Light. I want Firion. I want Luneth. I want Kain. I want Bartz.
I want Locke.

And screw Sephiroth. I want Kefka to be the superboss. [\whine]

Ouch!
08-13-2009, 01:09 AM
Getting Vivi and Setzer was enough of a step forward on its own, and they were added because Nomura was met with lots of pressure from not only fans, but more importantly his own development team. I think now that Nomura has done some more of his concept designs of Amano characters for Dissidia, it's highly more probably to see some inclusion of non-Nomura characters. I'm still not getting my hopes up for anything more than perhaps some real fan favorites from FFIV and FFVI.

arcanedude34
08-13-2009, 02:56 AM
It'd be awesome to have Nomura as the optional superboss.
:D

I want Locke.

Also, wah. Does it really matter what game they're from, so long as they serve their purpose?

sdm42393
08-15-2009, 01:55 AM
I want Locke.

Also, wah. Does it really matter what game they're from, so long as they serve their purpose?

But they're there purely as fan-service. Can you honestly tell me the Final Fantasy characters played an important role in the plot of the Kingdom Hearts games (with the exception of maybe Squall)?

Kingdom Hearts was supposed to be a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy, not Disney and Final Fantasy VII (and friends).

Edgar
08-15-2009, 07:40 PM
please put Edgar + sinking castle :roll2

EDIT: 2nd'ed on Kefka being a boss or making an appearance.

arcanedude34
09-02-2009, 10:34 PM
I want Locke.

But they're there purely as fan-service. Can you honestly tell me the Final Fantasy characters played an important role in the plot of the Kingdom Hearts games (with the exception of maybe Squall)?

Kingdom Hearts was supposed to be a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy, not Disney and Final Fantasy VII (and friends).

Actually, Nomura specifically went out of his way in the first game to include only chracters he designed so he'd know he'd get their personalities right (...in theory) and not piss off fans of characters he was less familiar with.

And you could argue it's supposed to be Final Fantasy and Disney, not Final Fantasy and popular Disney movies that everyone already knows inside and out. Seriously, why nothing like the Black Cauldron?

Neosin
09-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Well, now that Disney has bought out Marvel, i guess Spiderman could be a cool ally.

Neosin
05-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Now that i think about it, i'd also love to see the cast of Bolt. I'm sure Square can come up with some thing fitting, what with Sora's lion and merman forms. Oh, you can say either Aerith or Aeris. There the same person, so it really doesnt matter, to me at least.
I take that back. It's Aeris. I don't care about "correct translations".

No.78
05-02-2010, 10:12 PM
I agree about Toy Story and Treasure Planet!

We need tons more old skool FF characters. Some FFXI characters would be nice, too.

P4ine
05-06-2010, 07:30 AM
ANY Final Fantasy world (I knooow. It's not gonna happen.) with Cecil as partner.
All BBS characters.

Mercen-X
05-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Faris.

IX: Eiko, Steiner, Zidane, Dagger
VIII: Rinoa as a sorceress
XII: Basch, Balthier, Fran, and Ashe
VIII: Kiros or Laguna, Edea or Adel or Ultimecia
IX: Amaranth, Lani, Beatrix
XII: Why only playable characters?

darkwing duck ; gargoyles ; Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Black Cauldron, Robin Hood
Warrior Of Light [FFI] could appear in Black Cauldron world to help fight a heartless boss when they travel to Norba to find the cauldron. donald, goofy, and Taran could get lost and sora gets light from Wol and they fight the heartless together.

Gargoyles = Disney? I like Darkwing Duck. I hate Hunch.

Lightning; Red XIII ; Jecht ; Kefka

Maybe WALL-E ; though there probably won't be many villains they could use.
WALL-E would have Auto as the final boss. :pThose dopey malfunctioning droids would be fun NPCs to interact with too. Maybe the Beat Massager can be a summon and pound the enemy to dust.

Malboro's and Chocobos!

Kim Possible would be a great ally for Sora.Maybe a summon character?
Well, now that Disney has bought out Marvel, I guess Spiderman could be a cool ally.

Square just got their hands on Eidos so they could add world/characters base on Eidos past games i.e. Tomb Raider.
Given that we never saw inclusion of Enix characters after Squaresoft and Enix merged, I would suspect such an assertion is terribly unlikely.Um... yeah.

I agree about Toy Story and Treasure Planet!
We need tons more old skool FF characters. Some FFXI characters would be nice, too.How would XI characters fit in?
Naturally, the main cast of Agito XIII won't make it in since their so very similar to Organization XIII. We also can't expect to see the Turks though I would be interested in seeing Cissnei make an appearance.

blackmage_nuke
05-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I'd like an FFVI character that doesnt get turned into a total jerk (Setzer)
Also if theres going to be any more VII characters it better be Red XIII or Don Corneo

Trumpet Thief
07-30-2010, 03:17 AM
I would love a Toy Story world in KH3!

Aside from that though, I want a hell of a lot of Final Fantasy characters in the new one. Disney is fine, but I want more Square (...enix). :(

FFVI: EDGAR EDGAR EDGAR! Kefka as a villain, and either Locke or Terra.

FFVII: Already has enough representation IMO, but I'd love to see the Turks making a cameo.

FFVIII: Quistis, Laguna, and Rinoa! Hell I'd love to see Zell and Irvine too, the whole cast as little kids if you will :( And I think Edea would fit perfectly as a character who is manipulated by the heartless (or whoever the badguy is), but turns good afterwards :D

FFIX: STEINER! KINGDOM HEARTS NEEDS STEINER! MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE! HE'D BE PERFECT! And I'd want to see Zidane, and either Garnet/Eiko (or both as a cameo). I'd want Vivi to return as well. Villains-wise, I think Beatrix could fit nicely :p

Ouch!
07-30-2010, 06:36 PM
How would XI characters fit in?
Final Fantasy XI has a pretty solid cast of characters, actually (and probably a bigger cast than any other single title in the series as well). I wouldn't object to seeing the likes of Shantotto, Tenzen, or Aldo make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. I find it doubtful, however not because they're not of sufficient quality, but rather because I doubt enough people would recognize them for it to be really worth the cameo.

FFIX4LIFE
08-01-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm happy they put an FFIX character in KH2.. But how they did ViVi kinda sucked to be honest.. They didn't give him a lot of talking parts and he talked a decent amount in the FFIX game. But, the Robin Hood with Zidane idea is the best I have heard yet :P But, in my opinion they are going to ruin Kingdom Hearts with all this hand held game crap. They need to stick to the consoles. Maybe Xbox 360 :D.. But another character I'd like to see is Fran from FFXII and maybe Regent Cid in Oglop form from FFIX and make it a side quest to try and save him and turn him back into human form :)

reinward
08-02-2010, 03:16 AM
i wanna see Gaston (from beauty and the beast)

usually that world is boring but it could be awesome with GASTON in it

~|[ Kytu ]|~
05-26-2011, 09:59 PM
For disney: Nemo, Toy Story and WallE.
For Final Fantasy: Vincent[VII], Yuna[X], Vaan[XII], and Ashe [XII].[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

:cool:

Jiro
05-27-2011, 09:55 AM
~|[ Kytu ]|~ this thread is really old. If you'd like to start a new one, go for it! But let dead things rest in peace, lest we have zombies roaming the fora!

Del Murder
05-31-2011, 09:43 PM
Yes, how dare you bring activity to the Kingdom Hearts forum!