PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts BBS The Truth

KHHacker6595
05-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I believe that the black knight that seems to be the apprentice of Master Xehanort, is actually the dark side of Terra. After the battle that will most likely conclude the game, the dark side of terra is reborn at hollow bastian. There Ansem takes him in, and you know the rest. Ven wants to be erased by Terra and he is, and thats the reason why soras nobody is in the form of Ven. Ven was the only keyblade wielder to become nothing. this means that soras empty body becomes that form. Aqua is still a mystery to me but i think she is related in some way to Xion. I want to know your thoughts on this.

Wolf Kanno
05-26-2009, 11:55 PM
Its a bit different but I have similar theories. I'm not really sure who the apprentice is, for all we know he's a manifestation created by Master Xehanort to trick Terra and the others.

I'm pretty sure that the Xehanort/Ansem we've seen in the game is Terra. Terra and the Xehanort(young) look identical except for color scheme difference. I wouldn't be surprised if BBS see's Terra choosing to be possessed by Master Xehanort which results in the creation of the Xehanort who becomes Ansem's apprentice.

I'm not really sure about Ven, its obvious he's connected to Sora and probably the reason why Sora is the Keyblade Master despite not being the original chosen by the Keyblade. Either Ven's heart merged with Sora or Sora may perhaps be a reincarnation of Ven.

I like the Aqua = Xion as it explains how Xion can use a Keyblade as well. All in all, I expect Birth By Sleep not to have the happiest of endings...

KHHacker6595
05-27-2009, 12:03 AM
i like your theory, it works and is more detailed, thx.