PDA

View Full Version : KH 3 Thoughts

KHHacker6595
05-27-2009, 01:23 AM
I believe Kh 3 will still follow soras story. Riku will proboly once again journey with mickey, while kairi just sits and waits. For the actuall plot, i think it will have to do with BBS even though that takes place before KH. I know, but Terra in FM is similar to Xemnas being in KH1 FM. Theres a relationship beween these bonus bosses to the next game. Next i will explain the worlds that should be taken out of KH3.
First Halloween Town's story has already been told so, take it out. next, Space Paranoid's story has also been told completely along with Land of Dragons. I believe that Timeless River still has a story to be told. There are many characters that have not shown up in this world and this world still hasnt completely told the origin of Disney Castle. I also think that movies like Robin Hood, The Black Cauldron, and The Hunchback Of Notredome, can show a more darker side to KH. The Sword In The Stone, could show a more detailed story for Merlin and show the origin of the world that may become Camelot. I also think Sequels to disney movie should not be plots for worlds. If you clearly see in the previous KH games there has never been a sequel plot in any world. For Example, may people say the plot for Agrabah in KH2 was based of Return Of Jafar, but no characters from that movie were featured in it. They still included a character[The Peddler] from the original film in the game. Final Fantasy worlds dont really fit in the game and take the main concept out of it. Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely be highly improved from KH2 and include movies, characters, and gameplay that we want and will see. What are your thoughts.