PDA

View Full Version : EoFF's Got Talent...?

Laddy
05-27-2009, 03:06 AM
Britain's Got Talent is quite possibly the most watched reality show right now...and with good reason. It's cool to watch people with useful, odd, or amazing talents compete. This is not one of those shows.

Our goal is to find EoFFers with odd, unusual, or perplexing "talents." Each contestant will send their "talents" to me and I will present the better talents to a celebrity panel which will then be voted on. The talent can be anything, using any format. Song, dance, comedy, poetry, art, whatever. The few who pass the PM Ausitions will proceed to a Semi-Final. The performances selected by the panelists will then have to prepare a final performance for EoFF to vote on in a final poll.

Rules, Fools!
1. Talent must be somewhat viewable, as in easy on the content. Keep is PG-13-ish. =/
2. It must be a talent, and considering this is EoFF, such a word is loose in meaning.
3. One must not argue with a decision I, the Panel, or EoFF makes as a result.

Round 1 will start right now and will end when I can create a reasonable list of acts from 6-12 talents, PM me auditions or panelist applications, if not both. The Panel will be announced upon the second round, and most auditions, wheither semi-finalists or not, wilol be presented tp the public.

EoFF is certainly odd. Most indeed. However, who's talent is most extraordinar[il]y ? Let us find out, with

[B]EoFF's Got Talent...?