PDA

View Full Version : Second-handing

Breine
05-29-2009, 04:07 PM
What's your opinion on second-hand shopping? Do you ever do it?

Personally I like it quite a lot. I think it's nice to look through a second-hand shop, especially when it comes to clothes. They usually have different and interesting clothes (and other stuff) for cheap money - whenever I get the chance I tend to go into one. I've found some really good things up until now.
Also, the money usually goes to a charity, which is always awesome.

Tama2
05-29-2009, 04:36 PM
I give and take from those kind of places. Except things like underwear and stuff. :/

Blue Harvest
05-29-2009, 04:42 PM
The only second-hand things I'll buy are games, and only if they're in good condition. Second-hand clothes are ew.

rubah
05-29-2009, 04:46 PM
I got this dress at the goodwill store in Piqua
http://www.snowy-day.net/pictures/mes/alliestu-valentines.jpg

Yar
05-29-2009, 05:38 PM
xD Piqua. :)

I'm about to sell a lot of stuff on eBay because I need the monies.

As far as buying clothes, I bought my work slacks at Goodwill. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money, so it was a miracle that I found blue slacks that were my size and they were just $3.50. :)

Heath
05-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I've volunteered in charity shops before and picked up a fair few books from them. Never bought any clothes from one, but I wouldn't have a problem with it if I saw something I liked. I think they're good.

Meat Puppet
06-03-2009, 07:23 AM
I like to buy loads of second-hand junk and then sell it on eBay for twice as much. Man, people will buy anything just to have it delivered to their door

Vyk
06-03-2009, 09:25 AM
I don't usually think about it when I need something. But I'm not opposed to it. I've gotten a few neato things from thrift stores