PDA

View Full Version : Christian Bale

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Do you like Christian Bale movies? I haven't seen all of his movies but judging from what I have seen I'd say Bale is less annoying when he doesn't sound like he has lung cancer, if you know what I mean. ;)

Quindiana Jones
05-29-2009, 05:45 PM
I think he's good. Not soil my pants good, but still pretty good.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-29-2009, 05:54 PM
I think he's good. Not soil my pants good, but still pretty good.

Do you understand what I meant about lung cancer? Because that's what Bale sounds like when he's Batman; a lung cancer patient. :D

Quindiana Jones
05-29-2009, 06:05 PM
None of my post even relates to that, so I honestly have no idea how you came to that assumption.

When my uncle had lung cancer he just sounded like a dead guy. As far as I can tell, Batman's fairly healthy. Maybe he's been eating razor blades or something?

Gullick
05-29-2009, 06:17 PM
I like his acting in the Batman films and he was pretty good in the Prestige but thats all I've seen him in.

So yea, he seems pretty good to me.

Elly
05-29-2009, 09:05 PM
in the Batman movies he was playing someone that had to disguise his voice, so of course it was all raspy, when he played the alter ego of Batman, Bruce Wayne, he sounded normal, it's understandable he use a voice that sounds nothing like his normal voice while he was incognito... that's just good acting even if the voice comes off as annoying to some...

Boney King
05-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Funny as hell in American Psycho, and he's a good Bruce Wayne/Batman. I also saw him in The Machinist, but I don't remember much of that movie.

As for the raspy voice thing, I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

Ryth
05-29-2009, 10:14 PM
He isn't bad... but he isn't all that good either. He was pretty lame in the new Terminator movie. :( Part of that was because of how poorly written the movie was, but he was certainly anything but compelling.

Meat Puppet
05-29-2009, 11:36 PM
understand lung cancer christian bale batman
Yeah, I think pretty much everyone came to that conclusion.

I think he’s pretty good, but.. oh bother, never mind.

G13
05-30-2009, 12:17 AM
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA HURT THE BOY DENT!" Dumbest/funniest thing I've ever heard in a movie. I find the Batman voice incredibly annoying.

And how 'bout that blowup of his on the Terminator set? "You are so f@#$ing amateur man!" I would have punched him in the face.

"Take that Batman" *BLAM* *POW* *YOWZA*

.Vengeance.
05-30-2009, 12:20 AM
"OH GOOD FOR YOU!! And..AND HOW WAS THE LIGHT!?!?

Araciel
05-30-2009, 03:33 AM
YouTube - The Dark Knight- Joker Interrogation Scene Spoof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc)

Moon Rabbits
05-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Christian Bale is a twat.

Breine
05-30-2009, 08:20 AM
He's a good actor. He's not one of my favourites, and never will be, but he's a pretty good actor - He's done some good movies.

kikimm
05-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I love Christian Bale. I go see movies just because of the fact that is in them :P Hello, Terminator. I have been a huge fan of him ever since I saw him in American Psycho :heart: Which is genius, he was beyond perfect for that role.

I don't mind the Batman voice too much. It makes sense. *shrug*

scrumpleberry
06-02-2009, 07:56 PM
He is good and I like him as an actor but I, uh, I was watching the american dub of Howl's Moving Castle recently to compare it with the subs (DO NOT JUDGE ME translation is more entertaining but acting is worse) annnnnnd he was hilarious. So he really doesn't get his talent from his voice xD