PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest V Wedding

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-03-2009, 03:44 AM
Have you ever played Dragon Quest V? And if so which bride did you pick? I picked Nera because unlike Debora she's a doting wife, and unlike Bianca she's not a tomboy.

Del Murder
06-05-2009, 12:10 AM
I picked Bianca because it's the standard pick and I think she has the most dialogue.

NeoCracker
06-06-2009, 06:39 AM
I picked Bianca cause she was the only one that didn't bore me. :p

...And a women who will berate and control me is HOT.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Women who will berate and control me is HOT.

Debora does that instead of being kind, affectionate and obedient (like Nera) she's scornful, arrogant and materialistic. I'm willing to bet that Debora cares more about herself and her children than she does about the father of the legendary hero.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-06-2009, 07:24 PM
I go with the childhood friend, because the game is pretty unambiguous about the two of you being meant to be inseperable soulmates. The extra items and money you're awarded for wedding the rich girl are trivial in comparison.

And from what I've heard, only complete masochists can get along with Debora.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-06-2009, 09:41 PM
:D
I go with the childhood friend, because the game is pretty unambiguous about the two of you being meant to be inseperable soulmates. The extra items and money you're awarded for wedding the rich girl are trivial in comparison.

Did you know that Bianca is eighteen years old and the Hero is sixteen years old? Because when they were children, they were eight and six years old respectively. And when they were separated from each other for ten years they eventually met each other again as teenagers, Bianca married a minor! :D

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-06-2009, 09:52 PM
:ffvitrouble:

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-06-2009, 10:52 PM
:ffvitrouble:

I'm not sure what that means, maybe I'm Forest Gump stupid. :D

Vermachtnis
06-06-2009, 11:28 PM
I married Nera on my first and it was meh, she was a good mage. But I married Debera on my second file. It was awesome. I loved the scene where they were paralyzed on the mountain and she wanted to hero to sacrifice himself for her. And at the end when they were dancing, she was leading.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
08-13-2009, 03:29 AM
I married Nera on my first and it was meh, she was a good mage. But I married Debera on my second file. It was awesome. I loved the scene where they were paralyzed on the mountain and she wanted to hero to sacrifice himself for her. And at the end when they were dancing, she was leading.

Hey is Debora still scornful toward the hero when he rescues her? Or does she warm up to him slightly?

NeoCracker
08-13-2009, 05:05 AM
I picked Bianca cause she was the only one that didn't bore me. :p

...And a women who will berate and control me is HOT.

Women who will berate and control me is HOT.

Debora does that instead of being kind, affectionate and obedient (like Nera) she's scornful, arrogant and materialistic. I'm willing to bet that Debora cares more about herself and her children than she does about the father of the legendary hero.

I meant to say Deborah now that you mention it. :p

WHy I though Bianca for a moment I don't know, I really didn't like her. Or Nera.

And I might be a slight bit of a Masochist...

Plus, once you see past the berating, Deborah is a really affectionate lady. ^_^