PDA

View Full Version : COLORSTROLOGY~

Dynast-Kid
06-03-2009, 07:21 AM
HEY Y'ALL! Okay, so every time I've started a topic on astrology I basically get shot down and everyone says it means nothing and is all fake (except Avarice-Ness & a few other beautiful darlings), but tonight I have something different...

... COLORSTROLOGY!!!

Colorstrology is kind of like astrology, but it uses colors associated with your birthday to describe the kind of person you are! It has nothing to do with your favorite color (mine being turquoise), but a color that describes you!

For example, my birthday (August 27th) is ruled by the color Muskmelon (this funky orangey-peach). It means i'm loving, tolerant, idealistic, optimistic, radiant, and very generous, which are all pretty much right! :bigsmile:

SO HAVE IT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK. (http://www.colorstrology.com/)

Yar
06-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Cadmium Orange.

It says I'm romantic, desirable and dramatic.

Thank god it's true. :jokey:
Love is very important to you and you can be very devoted to your mate, family, friend or possession. Once you've put your mind to something, you tend to go all the way. You have a regal manner and like attention and devotion. It is very important that you are treated with respect. Your personal color encourages a healthy and flexible outlook on life. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with cadmium orange helps you move forward with vision and freedom.

Jessweeee♪
06-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Mine doesn't fit at all :(

Meat Puppet
06-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Lyons Blue
KNOWN FOR YOUR charisma and ease, people just can't get enough of you. You have a style and flair that people love to be near. Many people born on this day make great performers. There can be a tendency to want to do things to the max, as you have an innate love of life. Your personal color embodies the qualities of spontaneity and perfection. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Lyons Blue can help you explore life to the fullest without going to excess.

At least it couldn’t be much more wrong.

Shiny
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
YOU have an enormous amount of depth and awareness. Capable of seeing what is hidden, you are a light for others as they move through troubled or uncharted waters. Taking action and making mistakes are both important parts to your evolution. Learning to express yourself fearlessly is a life-giving exercise. Your personal color guards you against discouragement and obsession. Wearing, meditating, or surrounding yourself with Mecca Orange supports joy and renewal.

I hate orange.

Blue Harvest
06-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Mine's wrong.

scrumpleberry
06-03-2009, 11:48 AM
aw jeah jaffa orange lolololol

Fujiko
06-03-2009, 10:18 PM
December; Pagoda Blue. December 11th; Delft -> Deep and meditative: Wisdom, truth, optimism, vision, creativity, spirituality, inspiration~

Tavrobel
06-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Bright Chartreuse

It's kind of vague, and could be said of anyone. It's pretty wrong for the definitive terms, too: I'm not shy, kind, nor would I ever have trust for the universe.

Lawr
06-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm Opera Mauve and it looks like this.

knowledge is very important to you. you like to learn and relay information. you are persuasive and people often like you and look to you for guidance. you are visual and have a good eye for beauty and art. making deals and being social may come easily to you. your personal color stimulates your optimism and encourages you to rest and take a vacation from time to time. wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with opera mauve helps you know when to interact with others and when to spend some alone time.

Holy crap it's all true...and I do own a dress shirt of that color.

rubah
06-03-2009, 10:51 PM
teehee

Dynast-Kid
06-04-2009, 02:31 AM
YOU have an enormous amount of depth and awareness. Capable of seeing what is hidden, you are a light for others as they move through troubled or uncharted waters. Taking action and making mistakes are both important parts to your evolution. Learning to express yourself fearlessly is a life-giving exercise. Your personal color guards you against discouragement and obsession. Wearing, meditating, or surrounding yourself with Mecca Orange supports joy and renewal.

I hate orange.

Oh honey, no.

WE'RE AUGUST PEOPLE. PEOPLE OF THE SUN. EMBRACE THE ORANGE! Orange is the color of August, the best month of the year, and we should proudly celebrate it! :monster:

NeoTifa
06-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Purple haze? Entertainer? Not accurate at all. Astrology, however, I am a big fan of.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-04-2009, 03:04 AM
I got Mistletoe when I did it. Odd since August is supposed to be orange but I got green :P

Momiji
06-04-2009, 03:05 AM
February 9: Mauve Shadows

YOU are strong and powerful and willing to fight for a cause. You may go chin to chin with someone but often suffer when people are unfair or mean. You are a loyal friend, a generous partner, and are far more sensitive than you appear. Your personal color helps you evolve through change more easily and can help prevent you from forming a protective armor that can keep love and opportunity away from you. Wearing, meditating, or surrounding yourself with Mauve Shadows helps you move through hurt feelings and come out of the other side with renewed resilience and energy.

It's more accurate than astrology. And by that, I mean, I like pink/purplish colors. Other than that, meeeeeeeh.

Laddy
06-10-2009, 04:54 AM
I did something like this before, people said I was a crazy-craze.

Vyk
06-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Like all astrological'ish things dealing with me, this is creepishly accurate. The Forever Blue they picked for me looks like a lighter shade of the color I stumbled upon by accident when fiddling with background colors for web pages and wound up using that color on all my webpages for a while. It spoke to me *swoon* lol

I'm not sure if I agree with astrological things or not, but I can't deny that once in a while they can really tell you things about another person you shouldn't be able to know

Quindiana Jones
06-10-2009, 04:43 PM
October 26. I think it's somewhat accurate.