PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Bond Theme

Heath
06-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I wanted to listen to Live and Let Die and ended up listening to a bunch of them on Spotify, so which ones do you like most?

I've always liked Live and Let Die, A View to a Kill and - Lord knows why - For Your Eyes Only. Not a huge fan of them, but those three in particular I do quite like. The Living Daylights has grown on me a bit.

Edit: The staff are Shinra and limited me to twenty options in the poll so I couldn't include them all! I missed off Quantum of Solace merely because I spent ages adjusting it and had missed it off again and so deserves to be gone. Also didn't include the Bond theme itself (originally from Dr. No) as that's not specific to a single film really.

Psychotic
06-04-2009, 02:36 AM
I found it hard to choose between The Man with the Golden Gun, Nobody Does it Better and View to a Kill!

Garland
06-04-2009, 05:44 AM
I like Another Way to Die, You Know My Name, The World is Not Enough, and the alternate theme from Tomorrow Never Dies called Surrender - plays during the end credits. Of the classic Bonds, I think The Man With the Golden Gun and OHMSS are my favorites - the latter being unique as the instrumental only.

Breine
06-04-2009, 10:01 AM
I like "Goldfinger", "Diamonds Are Forever", "License To Kill" and "Goldfinger".. oh, and I have a weakness for "Die Another Day".

The one for Quantom of Solace is pretty good too.

Kossage
06-04-2009, 07:24 PM
"Goldfinger" is a great song. I also like k.d. lang's "Surrender" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOky7-6Cg2w) which was originally meant to be the title song for Tomorrow Never Dies before studio executives replaced it.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-04-2009, 10:22 PM
You Know My Name is my favorite Bond theme. :cool: