PDA

View Full Version : Ccccooooking!

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Despite my job, I rarely cook at home for myself. So tonight since it is my day off I decided to actually cook for myself for once! I am making Swiss Steaks :D (I dunno why they're called that, they just are). Usually I have it with potatoes and carrots but lacking that I think I will have it with rice. Right now I am just waiting as my meat cooks and the flavours seep in!

So EoFF, what's on the menu tonight for your supper/dinner/breakfast?

Flying Mullet
06-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Tonight we will be dining on super pasta. Nothing fancy, but it packs a lot of nutrients and energy for working out. It contains whole wheat pasta, black beans, broccoli, spinach, pine nuts, mushrooms, minced garlic, minced onion and a random pasta sauce.

Oh yeah, and super tasty garlic bread on mini multi-grain loaf of bread. :)

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Minus the black beans, sounds tasty Mullet! Sorta making me want pasta now. :P

Meat Puppet
06-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Nothing. Don’t get me wrong, I love cooking, it’s just the eating that ain’t so much my thing these days. Kind of grew out of the craze I guess.

Rye
06-05-2009, 01:02 AM
My mom made an amazing dinner, which is a rarity in and of itself. I practically died of happiness.

We had seasoned herb rotisserie chicken, with pasta salad, and hot garlic bread. Ohhhhh~~~~ :eek:

Breakfast and lunch were more boring. Total cereal with skim milk and splenda sweetener for breakfast, and a low-carb everything bagel for lunch, both with water. Zzz. Such is a diet.

rubah
06-05-2009, 01:32 AM
mushroomaroni!

Brennan
06-05-2009, 03:36 AM
I just had grilled chicken with mashed potatoes, and corn

Namelessfengir
06-05-2009, 04:02 AM
we made grilled chicken wings barbecued

Breine
06-05-2009, 01:17 PM
We ate at a posh restaurant yesterday since it was my mom's birthday. The food was nice, but far too expensive.. plus, I just find it annoying when the waiter/cook tells you what's on the plate and how it's made, just to make it seem even more posh. Just let me eat, dammit!