PDA

View Full Version : Official FFXIV News Thread

Yeargdribble
06-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Sorry I haven't kept this up to date in the slightest. Life got busy. However, there is literally no need for any more than one link here any longer. I'm only sorry that I didn't honor Zyuu's request sooner.

I check FFXIVCore.com - Final Fantasy XIV Fansite (http://www.ffxivcore.com/) very regularly and it is without a doubt the premiere site for FFXIV news and the place that most FFXI communities go to get their info. I highly recommend that you check it out.

Since the info is no longer at a trickle I can't really keep tabs on all of the details as nice as it would be to get a nice FAQ here. If in search of a comprehensive FAQ check out Final Fantasy XIV Core Wiki - FFXIV Fansite (http://www.ffxivcore.com/wiki/Main_Page).

I'd like to thank Zyuu and the staff at FFXIVCore for doing such a fantastic job keeping us apprised of emerging developments.

Those links again:
FFXIVCore.com - Final Fantasy XIV Fansite (http://www.ffxivcore.com/)
Final Fantasy XIV Core Wiki - FFXIV Fansite (http://www.ffxivcore.com/wiki/Main_Page)

FFIX Choco Boy
06-05-2009, 05:28 AM
-more solo content

-simultaneous worldwide release in English, Japanese, Germana and French

-servers will be cross-region and cross-platform

-PlayOnline will not be used

-there may be voice acting

Very good things.

Not using exp though, idk... I hope it's not like #2 where you are constantly trying to get higher stats, even though it usually never happens...

Rostum
06-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Someone needs to sticky this thread.

NeoCracker
06-05-2009, 11:58 PM
-more solo content

-simultaneous worldwide release in English, Japanese, Germana and French

-servers will be cross-region and cross-platform

-PlayOnline will not be used

-there may be voice acting

Very good things.

Not using exp though, idk... I hope it's not like #2 where you are constantly trying to get higher stats, even though it usually never happens...

Someone needs to sticky this thread.

Yes and yes.

And thanks for the updated info Yearg-meister.

Rantz
06-06-2009, 12:47 AM
There's hardly a reason to sticky it with less than ten threads in the forum, but what the heck.

Lionx
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
At least you won't lose exp anymore...

Or will you?! Somehow i see them later on making the game lose whatever "EXP" you gained...

Also:

Also, just as they did with XI, they wanted to show players that they had full confidence in the game being worthy of the Final Fantasy name - a feeling that may not have been conveyed by using "FF World" or "FF Online."

Now stfu about it >(

Yar
06-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Mechanics

-there will be no XP, but the game will focus on something newInteresting.

NeoTifa
06-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Wtf they aren't even done with 13 yet...

Rostum
06-08-2009, 01:55 AM

1. It is a completely different team working on FF14.
2. They have been working on it for the last 4-5 years alongside FFXI.
3. We knew back in 2005 they were planning this game.
4. It's not a suprise, and it is irrelevant to FF13's development.

Depression Moon
06-08-2009, 02:20 AM
^^
We? I I heard of no such thing?
and what basis gives you that that your opinion is true or everyone elses?

Lionx
06-08-2009, 02:58 AM
It was codenamed Rapture at the time, we knew there was going to be a new MMORPG made by SE, just didnt know when it was gonna come out and what it will be called.

Ouch!
06-08-2009, 05:12 AM
^^
I fail to see what in Omecle's post was opinion. Those were facts. A tech demo of a game codenamed Rapture was released in 2005. They announced that it was being developed with the White Engine (which has been renamed to Crystal Tools), the same engine developed for FFXIII and Versus XIII.

The only surprise about FFXIV: Online is that it is titled such. When they initially announced Rapture, we were led to believe that while it would take place in a world established in a previous Square Enix game, we were told it wouldn't be a Final Fantasy title.

The information Omecle quoted has been readily available for four years now. If you've not heard of it, that's only because you haven't been paying attention (mind you, that's not criticism, but it's nobody's responsibility but your own to find the information if you're interested, so pleading ignorance as part of your argument is rather weak).

Lionx
06-08-2009, 05:14 AM
lol found the tech demo:

YouTube - Square-Enix E3 2005 Untitled MMORPG Tech Demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgtZvn5c4e4)

Depression Moon
06-08-2009, 07:15 PM
^^
I fail to see what in Omecle's post was opinion. Those were facts. A tech demo of a game codenamed Rapture was released in 2005. They announced that it was being developed with the White Engine (which has been renamed to Crystal Tools), the same engine developed for FFXIII and Versus XIII.

The only surprise about FFXIV: Online is that it is titled such. When they initially announced Rapture, we were led to believe that while it would take place in a world established in a previous Square Enix game, we were told it wouldn't be a Final Fantasy title.

The information Omecle quoted has been readily available for four years now. If you've not heard of it, that's only because you haven't been paying attention (mind you, that's not criticism, but it's nobody's responsibility but your own to find the information if you're interested, so pleading ignorance as part of your argument is rather weak).

How is it so? Any noun containing an adjective in the known world is an opinion not a fact as there are conflicting judgements among everyone. For example two people just find out that some celebrity has a long lost sister named Jewel who happened to be overweight. One thinks that it was a surprise that his sister is fat while the other replies "It wasn't to me. For some reason I always pictured him with a fat sister."
I also do not approve of the word you state unto me which was ignorance. A known negative word is immature and insensitive to the person to whom it is directed. On the other note, where he was saying about a different team for XIIII and XIV it's still being developed by Square and the other person was probably concerned about whatever separate group of the department could be having a hand in making XIII thus making the progress come more quickly.

Roogle
06-08-2009, 07:33 PM

It is common for a developer like Square Enix to announce games in their major franchises years in advance. Final Fantasy XI and Final Fantasy XII were announced many years before their release likely concurrent to the announcement and development of Final Fantasy X earlier in the decade.

Yeargdribble
06-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Any noun containing an adjective in the known world is an opinion not a fact as there are conflicting judgements among everyone.

First... what? Second, Omecle's statement was not an opinion. Third... are you saying that nothing is fact and everything is subjective or are you just saying that adjectives are subjective? Either way, Omecle's statements weren't qualified by any adjectives that I noticed. If they were, that would not change the fact that everything he stated was a fact that you can look up if you so choose.

I also do not approve of the word you state unto me which was ignorance. A known negative word is immature and insensitive to the person to whom it is directed.

Ignorance isn't a known negative word nor was it directed at you in an immature fashion. Perhaps you should check the definition. It simply means you lack knowledge of something and is not akin to a word like stupid. I am openly ignorant about many things.

Try not to play the victim and just accept that Omecle made factual statements. He obviously wasn't trying to step on any toes and was merely answering a question stated.

As a matter of game design, throwing more bodies at the project will not necessarily produce the faster or better results. It's often actually better to use a small, focused group who knows what one another are thinking than a very large group churning out content that is less cohesive.

Depression Moon
06-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Any noun containing an adjective in the known world is an opinion not a fact as there are conflicting judgements among everyone.First... what? Second, Omecle's statement was not an opinion. Third... are you saying that nothing is fact and everything is subjective or are you just saying that adjectives are subjective? Either way, Omecle's statements weren't qualified by any adjectives that I noticed. If they were, that would not change the fact that everything he stated was a fact that you can look up if you so choose.
surprising contains an adjective as you can see here. surprise - definition of surprise by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/surprise) i was referring to adjective, but since you mentioned it I guess anything can be subjective, but that just causes headaches. You also avoided my example on why the transive verb surprising is subjective and is only opinion.

I also do not approve of the word you state unto me which was ignorance. A known negative word is immature and insensitive to the person to whom it is directed.
Ignorance isn't a known negative word nor was it directed at you in an immature fashion. Perhaps you should check the definition. It simply means you lack knowledge of something and is not akin to a word like stupid. I am openly ignorant about many things.
It is known to be used negatively quite often more than positive. You have to had heard many people using it for insults and I am aware of the definition, you also left out the part also saying uneducated.

Try not to play the victim and just accept that Omecle made factual statements. He obviously wasn't trying to step on any toes and was merely answering a question stated.

How am I playing the victim when his statement wasn't even directed towards me?

Ouch!
06-08-2009, 10:58 PM
I explicitly stated that your lack of knowledge regarding the topic was not criticism (read the post if you need evidence). What else should I call your lack of knowledge about the tech demo and information provided over the past for years but ignorance? Please don't waste time twisting my words in an attempt to make it seem as if I've attacked you personally in any manner. Ignorance is not a sin, especially when it's ignorance involving something so trivial as a tech demo for a video game which came out four years past. It's not something I look down upon you for not knowing--that would be absolutely ridiculous. However, the information has been out there for almost four years. To the community at large, the existence of this game is not, and should not be, a surprise.

You also fail to see which part of the argument provided by Omecle might be classified as a surprise. I've already outlined in my previous post, as has Omecle, why this should not be viewed as a surprise. If information has been readily available for four years, I don't think that this announcement can be reasonably considered to fall under either definition of surprise you've provided. Pay particular attention ot the second definition: 2. Something, such as an unexpected encounter, event, or gift, that surprises. If information about Rapture's development has been in existence for four years, I think you might be hard pressed to explain how exactly it might be classified as "unexpected."

Further, as Yearg has already discussed, increasing the manpower behind a project does not necessarily equate to a quicker release. It's all about diminishing returns. Beyond a certain point, every additional worker added to a project adds less and less to the project. It's not fiscally sound for a company to reduce efficiency in this manner. Also, as Roogle has stated, it is not uncommon for large developers like Square Enix to have multiple projects being developed by multiple teams at the same time. Therefore, the comment that they've announced this before FFXIII's release really has no bearing on the project at hand. It's perhaps a bit unorthodox, but is, as Omecle has stated, completely unrelated to FFXIII's development cycle. Arguing otherwise is simply ignorant.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-09-2009, 05:01 AM
"Ignorant" is only synonymous with "uneducated" insofar as "educated" is associated with the acquisition of knowledge. While "ignorant" has connotes that are rather negative, its denotative meaning is rather neutral. Hardly seemed malicious and to be honest it seems like a a mole hill is being turned into a mountain here. :/

EDIT: I can't wait for FFXIIIv (or is it FFvXIII? Anyways, VERSUS!) to be released so that team can hopefully work on a new KH title in the main series!

Rostum
06-09-2009, 06:52 AM
Further, as Yearg has already discussed, increasing the manpower behind a project does not necessarily equate to a quicker release. It's all about diminishing returns. Beyond a certain point, every additional worker added to a project adds less and less to the project. It's not fiscally sound for a company to reduce efficiency in this manner.

This is basic project management fundamentals, just to push the point further.

Yeargdribble
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Soooo... I wonder how long it will be before they divulge any new information on this. Knowing SE they will either trickle out fairly pointless bits of information that tell us nothing every few weeks, or they will starve us for a few months and then drop some more bombs.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-09-2009, 10:26 AM
From what I remembered from an interview there should be some bread crumbs in the near future. I expect either later this month or early next month a new tease of some sort. :/

It'd be nice to have more info on LaCie. :D

Yeargdribble
06-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Apparently in a Japanese interview (which really had no new information) they used the word "soon" with relation to announcement ofthe beta. Soon probably doesn't actually mean soon, but soon is better than "no comment" or some such. Good chance beta may even start before the end of Q4 *wishful thinking*.

Rostum
06-10-2009, 12:50 AM
It looks like they'll be wanting to start the beta fairly 'soon', considering if they want a 2010 release date and they want the beta to last longer than FFXI's, they don't really have much time.

I wish they wouldn't drip feed us only slight information. Look at NCSoft for example - they are great with keeping the fanbase up to date with what is going on in the developers side, and they keep close communication with premiere fanmade communities. I really wish SE were like that...

Yeargdribble
06-10-2009, 05:59 AM
I think that's the primary thing SE is going to need to learn. Blizzard does it incredibly well but at least they are western by default. NCSoft is doing a great job especially considering they are not western by default.

SE is like, "We're JP... GFY!" They really need to interact with their western audience and really with their audience in general. They make comments about how this is so important to them during recent interviews and all I can think is how much I'm calling BS in my head an how anyone who has played FFXI is doing the same.

I feel like (and hope) FFXI was just a giant beta for them. I almost wonder if the reason they were so slow about implementation of anything to fix problems was because a) they had already set too shaky of a foundation and b) they were too busy making notes and drafting these ideas into FFXIV.

I want to believe that it's more than pure arrogance and apathy... I really do.

As for the window in which they could start beta... they've already stated FFXIV will come out after FFXIII (Q2 2010) which means they can ballpark Q3-Q4 and only start beta in around January of 2010 and still have a beta that's nearly double the length of FFXIs. I also don't trust that 2010 is set in stone... I mean... seriously... SE lacks any type of integrity when it comes big announcements about release dates. You can typically add a year.

Like the above though, I really hope it's not that way. I hope they've done the math and their homework and that they really do mean "soon" on the beta and that by 2010 they are planning on scraping by the skin of their teeth to hit a late December 2010 launch date.

Aerio
06-17-2009, 10:13 AM
On the note of the release date - MMORPGs have a notorious habit of releasing too early due to the relatively high cost of production compared to regular console games. If that indicates that the 2010 date is more likely than people would think, I do not know. However, I hope it is. Granted I find hoping for MMOs too come out fast is a double edged sword. For one, you get to play it sooner. However, if it's unfinished I will have to listen to constant whining on forums. Not to mention constant WoW comparisons.

Yeargdribble
06-25-2009, 03:17 AM
Some potentially new information has come from a Famitsu interview (primarily about FFXI). I don't really have a confirmed source/trans at the moment.

It looks like two very small bits of new info.

-No for-pay type DLC as far as things like new jobs are concerned.

-Will most likely be distributed both by box and by download.

I'll add it to the main list if I can get some confirmation soon.

Markus. D
07-25-2009, 06:06 AM
I wish they wouldn't drip feed us only slight information. Look at NCSoft for example - they are great with keeping the fanbase up to date with what is going on in the developers side, and they keep close communication with premiere fanmade communities. I really wish SE were like that...

NCSoft is equally notorious, GW2 is a grand example of drip-feeding.

Ultimage
08-04-2009, 07:00 PM
We have names of 3 of the races:

http://i30.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/15n26j4.jpg
http://www.true-gaming.net/tgupload/images2/25.jpg
http://www.true-gaming.net/tgupload/images2/44.jpg

Edit: A friend just pointed me to a forum with a lot of new pictures, here's a link: FFXI Races in FFXIV pictures New - Order of the Blue Gartr (http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/79514-ffxi-races-ffxiv-pictures-new.html)

Lionx
08-04-2009, 07:30 PM
The new taru makes me die a little inside.

Mirage
08-04-2009, 09:05 PM
why, don't you think they're cute?!

Raistlin
08-04-2009, 09:45 PM
They're pretty hilarious. Was the design team going for a race no one but teenage girls would want to play?

Ultimage
08-04-2009, 10:48 PM
The first picture I saw of the new Tarus looked like their heads were too small for their bodies, but the picture at the bottom of the page seemed more correct, at least to me.

Rostum
08-05-2009, 12:06 AM
I love the new race designs! Lalafell look cute and Roegadyn are awesome. I am very excited for this game, I really can't wait to see what they have in store. Lionx; you should check out that last attached picture of the Lalafell - they look pretty damn cool to me. But I guess we really need to see them running in-game.

Dante WolfWood
08-05-2009, 12:07 AM
any news if it will be for 360 or not? I hope not...ps3 console exclusive!

Rostum
08-05-2009, 01:42 AM
So far, just PS3 and PC.

Eorzea
08-05-2009, 02:28 AM
I think the new Tarutaru look kind of creepy. :cry: I'm hoping I'll change my mind after seeing more images and videos, though.

I really hope we get some higher quality scans soon.

Here are some more links:
Final Fantasy XIV Races & Jobs Unveiled! - ff14site (http://www.ff14site.com/thread-206.html)
The new names for Races in FFXIV | ffxiv.windurst.org (http://ffxiv.windurst.org/blogs/aquelia/090804/new-names-races-ffxiv)
Final Fantasy XIV Races scan (8/4/09) - Killing Ifrit (http://killingifrit.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179446)
Unofficial Final Fantasy Site - News: Final Fantasy XIV's Job System Detailed (http://www.uffsite.net/news/236/final-fantasy-xivs-job-system-detailed.html)
Final Fantasy XIV (FF14) at ZAM (http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?game=268&mid=124940740216735946&num=75&page=1)

Rostum
08-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Wow, you are really posting around on every single forum, aren't you? :p

Markus. D
08-05-2009, 03:30 AM
No longer do I require GW2, FFXIV will be more than satisfactory.

Eorzea
08-05-2009, 04:01 AM
Wow, you are really posting around on every single forum, aren't you? :p

Yes, I am making the rounds. :cool:

Dante WolfWood
08-05-2009, 04:49 AM
So far, just PS3 and PC.

score! take that bill gates! (microsoft is slowly starting to look like ShinRa from ff7...first america, then walmart, then....the world!)

Rostum
08-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Elmer has translated what we have so far:
FFXIV Races & Jobs - Teaser Shots :: Final Fantasy XIV (FF14) at ZAM (http://ffxiv.zam.com/story.html?story=19138)

More to come this Friday!

Lazy Bovine
08-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was very excited when I saw the previews for FFXIV.

Production

-Several monsters (and races) will be carried over from FFXI. There is no preclusion of adding additional races.

Bring back the Goblins!

Please.

Rostum
08-06-2009, 12:27 AM
FFXI Races in FFXIV pictures New - Order of the Blue Gartr (http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/79514-ffxi-races-ffxiv-pictures-new.html)

Some in-game screenshots. However just seem to show a couple landscapes (which look damn awesome).

KentaRawr!
08-06-2009, 02:17 AM
The new tarus look cool, sure. But let's just hope I can put some of that fat into their head!

Rostum
08-07-2009, 02:16 PM
They've updated the official website:
FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/)

Looks and sounds great, imo. Seeing the Lalafell's size in comparison to the other races just makes them look so much better. In fact, all the races look very well improved upon.

The world sounds and looks amazing thus far, and so far all other information I am liking - however, really need more clarification and example of the armoury system (with the diciples).

Famitsu Interview:
Eorzeapedia: Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV, FF14) News, Wiki, Forums, Community and more » This Week in Weekly Famitsu: Interview info included (http://www.eorzeapedia.com/2009/08/07/this-week-in-weekly-famitsu-interview-info-included/)

Del Murder
08-08-2009, 05:42 AM
The Tarus look creepy.

Miriel
08-11-2009, 12:42 AM
The new tarus look like the kind of dolls that come alive and kill you in horror movies. :o

Del Murder
08-11-2009, 12:49 AM
They look like Demi Moore's dolls!

Zyuu
08-15-2009, 02:49 AM
We would love it if you could add our site, FFXIVCore.com - Final Fantasy XIV Fansite (http://www.ffxivcore.com) to the original post :)

By the way, Hiromichi Tanaka to Attend Gamescom 2009. The producer of FFXIV and the guy behind Secret of Mana!

FFXIVCore.com - Final Fantasy XIV Fansite (http://www.ffxivcore.com/index.php?/topic/286-hiromichi-tanaka-to-attend-gamescom-2009/)

Loony BoB
08-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Could be this Year - News (PS3) (http://news.spong.com/article/19047/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Beta-Could-be-this-Year)

Admittedly, I can't read this while at work, so if someone would be so kind as to quote it for me, that would be much appreciated. :)

xXsarahXx
08-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Elezen :D :D

---

Oh and there you go BoB

he Final Fantasy XIV beta could be with us (or someone, somewhere in the world) inside 2009, according to the game's producer Hiromichi Tanaka.

Asked about the beta by PlayStation Blog, Tanaka went all vague but did offer up the possibility that it could come this year, saying, "We can’t really say any certain timing, because the launch is planned to release is 2010. So that means in springtime there will probably be something at that point. We are trying to work as soon as possible, so as soon as preparation is done, there could be something earlier than 2010."

Tanaka also noted that although you'll find passing similarities between Final Fantasy XIV and the last FF MMO, XI, they will be "totally different".

Speaking about his team's influence, Tanaka said, "We don’t have any specific title that we’ve been influence by or have done research on, but if we should say one title it would be Final Fantasy XI as we are trying to achieve something different from FFXI. Even though the game worlds may seem and look similar, the game and how we are going to expand it will provide a totally different game experience."

Loony BoB
09-04-2009, 02:07 PM
It seems the FFXIV site has changed a bit. It seems mostly to do with the interface (menu etc.) but interestingly, you can now register at the site for information. I've done this now - hopefully it'll include a heads up regarding anything to do with a Beta...

Ultimage
09-24-2009, 05:18 AM
New trailer up at the FFXIV website: FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/)

Rostum
09-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Amazing!

Loony BoB
10-09-2009, 01:28 PM
The 'classes' and some enemies have also been revealed on the website, although not all the information is up as yet.

Ultimage
11-12-2009, 02:28 AM
The main site got a small update to Gladiator and Pugilist. I won't bother linking it because I feel lazy right now and Omecle linked it near the top of the page.

Loony BoB
11-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Crap, work blocked the NA site for FFXIV :( Are there any updates to the mages info yet?

Mirage
11-12-2009, 01:17 PM
New screenshots show that you can be black. These are great news, i was growing tired of all the vanilla faces in FFXI.

Loony BoB
11-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Still waiting for a game where multiple body types can be selected. Skin tone is easy to change for game developers, it seems, but even Sims 3 doesn't allow for true control over various body types. What I don't like it when every damned human/elf/whatever has exactly the same body. It's unrealistic and I've yet to see a game that allows for full-on customisation of characters.

Miriel
12-03-2009, 12:49 AM
I really wish there would be some news on the beta. =/

Rostum
12-03-2009, 10:47 PM
I think in an interview they said they wanted it to start before the end of 2009 - but at this stage it doesn't look like it will... :(

We'll probably end up seeing this release about mid-next year. If they leave it too long then they just won't stand a chance to grab any of the market after NCSoft and Blizzard are done with their latest stuff.

Ultimage
12-07-2009, 07:52 PM
It's not really news, but I was recently shown this video from Gamescom that showed Dance emotes. YouTube - 踊り (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLNnKKWcOAg&feature=related)

Rostum
12-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Website is updated!

FINAL FANTASY XIV | SQUARE ENIX (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/)

Lots of awesome screenshots and new information.

Loony BoB
12-24-2009, 09:25 AM
What's the new information? They still haven't got the mage information up. :down:

EDIT: Aside from about four screenshots I can't find what is new :(

Ultimage
12-24-2009, 08:16 PM
There are quite a few new screenshots, the character creation section is up (basically the same stuff from the leaked Famitsu pages), and a new section under Story. If you were using Firefox, then I had the same problem with the update not showing up at first. I think it's fixed now, though.

Goldenboko
12-25-2009, 05:06 PM
If it's not very expensive, obviously not free but not WoW priced, I'd be interested in this game.

Rostum
12-26-2009, 10:55 PM
This thread isn't used for whether or not it's worth paying monthly fees (which is beating a deadhorse after a decade).

Ultimage
03-30-2010, 05:24 PM
The JP site was updated today with pictures showing the differences between the clans in each race. Pictures here (http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1233440_1124.html)

Rostum
03-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Very nice. :)

Mirage
03-31-2010, 09:48 PM
Finally I can become a black person!

ANGRYWOLF
03-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Final Fantasy XIV Online Video Game, Japanese Life In Eorzea Trailer Part I | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-life-final-fantasy/63924)

Del Murder
04-01-2010, 01:51 AM
The tarus still look creepy. I'll have to see them in the game environment to decide. I hope we get other hume choices than 'gay' or 'grrrrrr!'.

infotechproximity9
07-10-2010, 09:16 AM
an opinion not a fact as there are conflicting judgements among everyone. For example two people just find out that some celebrity has a long lost sister named Jewel who happened to be overweight. One thinks that it was a surprise that his sister is fat while the other replies "It wasn't to me. For some reason I always pictured him with a fat sister."

KentaRawr!
07-10-2010, 02:18 PM
What's that about?