PDA

View Full Version : Mercenaries 2

Shattered Dreamer
06-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Woah its been a while since I've posted on EyesonFF, havent had much gaming time with college finishing up:( Anyway when I did finish college I treated myself to a copy of Mercenaries 2 on the PS2. The game is freaking awesome. But, I'm stuck & I'm ashamed to say its only after about 1 hours play:P

The mission I'm stuck on is the one where you need to retrieve a helicopter. I can get the helicopter with very little difficult but once I'm in the gunner seat it all goes pear shaped. I keep getting shot down by soldier with RPG's once the helicopter reaches the mountainous area & to make it worse I cannot see from where I'm being shot at. This mission has me extremely pi$$ed off as I've failed it about 10 times.I even tried it with the Infinite Health cheat(for shame) on but it has no effect once your in the gunner seat of the helicopter.

Can anyone help me out?

Jessweeee♪
06-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Is that the one with the catchy little song in the commercial?

Quindiana Jones
06-06-2009, 09:36 AM
This mission made me want to shoot the freaking pilot so many times. FUCKING ASCEND YOU :bou::bou::bou::bou:ING LITTLE :bou::bou::bou::bou:. AND GO FASTER.

Such a wanker. This mission is the only one that caused me any real trouble, and I'm sorry to say that I have no idea how I got past it. I just kept at it and got lucky. Kinda like how Psychotic approaches women.

Blue Harvest
06-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Is that the one with the catchy little song in the commercial?

That song, sadly, isn't in the game itself :(

I don't remember doing that mission. Is it the same in the 360 version?

Shattered Dreamer
06-07-2009, 10:00 PM
I was beginning to think it might be a luck thing but come on somebody must have a tip or 2?

As far as I know Blue Harvest ever version of the game is the same & its one of the early missions

Blue Harvest
06-08-2009, 12:59 PM
If it's the mission I'm thinking of then I went around the entire area and killed anything that moved first.

Shattered Dreamer
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
No its not the one your thinking of but it doesnt matter anyway I did it earlier! I discovered if you press left on the d-pad it puts on icon above the enemies head to show what faction they belong too. Its easier to shoot what you can see!:D