PDA

View Full Version : Level Grinding( kh1)

Marky Tee
06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
so any ideas for the best area to level up?
im guessing the room right before the final rest but is there anywhere thats better?

~ Kain ~
06-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Hmm...it's been a while. I remember leveling up in traverse town(took me a lil' to remember that name)and getting defenders for goofy. I don't remember it being a pain to get to 99..... but if your having trouble try going for weapons or items that you need that are rare drops from enemies. the levels should come rather easy if your thoughts are elsewhere.

Tavrobel
06-06-2009, 05:35 PM
The Rock Titan and Sephiroth are great fights to level up from, especially since there's only one target (if you can beat them multiple times in a row). Sephy is a guaranteed level per defeat, and he's far less annoying than a group of Invisibles. But if you can't farm the Coliseum, Final Rest is your best bet.

Marky Tee
06-07-2009, 06:43 PM
im no where near capable of beating sephy yet lol

Sefie1999AD
06-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I used Traverse Town and Hades Cup for leveling up, and sometimes I travelled through Hollow Bastion and End of the World to gain some levels. I think there was a hotel in the second district of Traverse Town, and if you circled through the rooms, you could gain experience rather quickly.

blackmage_nuke
06-11-2009, 07:19 AM
I would keep playing Hades Cup until I was strong enough to complete the time trial, after which I would continually fight Rock Titan