PDA

View Full Version : Alice climbed out the Rabbit Hole and Found Her way into my computer

Depression Moon
06-07-2009, 09:23 PM
I have Alice 2.0 right now and I'm just trying a bit at modeling and 3-D design. I'm having just a little trouble here with one feature. I'm trying to create I guess a video is what you call it where the world asks you for a number and the object should jump according to the inserted number. I can get the program to ask the user for a yes or no question, but this is tripping me up since I can't insert the number question under an if bracket like I can a Yes or No question.

I know how to create the number question you go to new variable select number and value and insert the name of it and the specifics. Help here.

NeoTifa
06-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Ummm... there are tutorials for Alice on the site. I've never used it (like the teacher told us to), so I can't help too much in syntax.

Depression Moon
06-08-2009, 08:13 PM
On the website that link for the tutorial just states that it's in the program and i used it, but it just covers the basics. It doesn't really get into the interactive stuff. I thought I had it for a moment once I went back and took the tutorial again, but I was wrong.