PDA

View Full Version : Show me some love.

Rye
06-10-2009, 12:26 AM
It's time for poetry hour. Use this website (http://www.links2love.com/poem_generator.htm) to create your ultimate poem of love. :bigsmile:

:heart: I dedicate this to Hux Lamonda. :heart:

*ahem*

Your skin glows like the a warm pulsing scrumbleberry, blossoms wet as the rose in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your mandolin voice and leaps like a naked mole rat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great blue-footed booby wing.
I am comforted by your leopard thong that I carry into the twilight of South Africabeams and hold next to my furry tongue.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of well... you know..
As my triple-chin falls from my poncho, it reminds me of your dragon.
In the quiet, I listen for the last yipadoodle of the day.
My heated nosepass leaps to my fishnet stockings. I wait in the moonlight for your secret lotion so that we may rubbing as one, nosepass to nosepass, in search of the magnificient pink and mystical tissues of love.

Madame Adequate
06-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Your skin glows like the pomegranate, blossoms slimy as the hibiscus in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your ocarina voice and leaps like a snail at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great condor wing.
I am comforted by your chastity belt that I carry into the twilight of spaceshipbeams and hold next to my uvula.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of urine.
As my skene gland falls from my pickelhaube, it reminds me of your raygun.
In the quiet, I listen for the last piercing of the day.
My heated tentacle leaps to my dress. I wait in the moonlight for your secret coin so that we may tumescent as one, tentacle to tentacle, in search of the magnificient puce and mystical bulge of love.

Jessweeee♪
06-10-2009, 12:35 AM
My Love

Your skin glows like the apple, blossoms smelly as the dandelion in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your mandolin voice and leaps like a cat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great dove wing.
I am comforted by your glove that I carry into the twilight of tablebeams and hold next to my toenail.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of soda.
As my nose falls from my shirt, it reminds me of your CD.
In the quiet, I listen for the last thundering of the day.
My heated elbow leaps to my coat. I wait in the moonlight for your secret action figure so that we may noodle as one, elbow to elbow, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical card of love.

hee hee

Denmark
06-10-2009, 01:17 AM
<center><i>Your skin glows like the smurf, blossoms smurf as the smurf in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your smurf voice and leaps like a smurf at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great smurf wing.
I am comforted by your smurf that I carry into the twilight of smurfbeams and hold next to my smurf.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of smurf.
As my smurf falls from my smurf, it reminds me of your smurf.
In the quiet, I listen for the last smurf of the day.
My heated smurf leaps to my smurf. I wait in the moonlight for your secret smurf so that we may smurf as one, smurf to smurf, in search of the magnificient smurf and mystical smurf of love.</center></i>

There's another poem that can be created here (http://www.links2love.com/poem_generator_1.htm).

<center><i>This night I shall dream of your bedazzling smurf hair and smurf-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous smurf-music,
I long to sip from your smurfful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged smurf of smurfness -- skimming vast continents of smurfs and smurfs.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our smurfs.
Brilliant as smurfing smurfs, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated smurfs and tender smurfhearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our smurfing love chimes from our smurfs.
I press the smurf that you wear around your neck against my smurf-muffin so that our smurfs melt into one.
You will always be my little smurf-cakes face, the smurf of my own smurfing eye of love.</center></i>

Yar
06-10-2009, 01:36 AM
Your skin glows like the cherry, blossoms gorgeous as the lily in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your harp voice and leaps like a dog at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great swallow wing.
I am comforted by your pants that I carry into the twilight of balloonbeams and hold next to my arm.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of lemonade.
As my big toe falls from my ascot, it reminds me of your sunshine.
In the quiet, I listen for the last squak of the day.
My heated jaw leaps to my sock. I wait in the moonlight for your secret gold so that we may run as one, jaw to jaw, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical paper of love

I resisted the urge to use the words penis, boobs, butt and booger. :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
06-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Your skin glows like the Lime, blossoms Fluffy as the Hibiscus in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Oboe voice and leaps like a Catfish at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Turkey wing.
I am comforted by your Monocle that I carry into the twilight of Volcanobeams and hold next to my Left Earlobe.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of Bile.
As my Spleen falls from my Right Sock, it reminds me of your Hippopotamus.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Explosion of the day.
My heated Liver leaps to my Rubber. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Liberalism so that we may Devour as one, Liver to Liver, in search of the magnificient Green and mystical Xylophone of love.

Shiny
06-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Your skin glows like the cherry, blossoms pugnacious as the daisy in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your banjo voice and leaps like a dying seal at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great tits wing.
I am comforted by your sock that I carry into the twilight of housebeams and hold next to my dingaling.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of pimp juice.
As my finger falls from my bandana , it reminds me of your car.
In the quiet, I listen for the last wowa of the day.
My heated elbow leaps to my panties. I wait in the moonlight for your secret love so that we may drove as one, elbow to elbow, in search of the magnificient mauve and mystical church of love.

Rantz
06-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Your skin glows like the Yaridovich, blossoms Psychotic as the Marshall Banana in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your ShlupQuack voice and leaps like a Baloki at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Rebellious Eagle wing.
I am comforted by your fursuit that I carry into the twilight of MILFbeams and hold next to my NeoTifa groin.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of rubah sauce.
As my Breine falls from my Bunny, it reminds me of your Rocket Edge.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Rye sigh of the day.
My heated Noctiluca leaps to my Jiro shoes. I wait in the moonlight for your secret scrumpleberry so that we may Sagensyg as one, Noctiluca to Noctiluca, in search of the magnificient Shiny and mystical Old Manus of love.

Rye
06-10-2009, 02:09 AM
I am comforted by your fursuit that I carry into the twilight of MILFbeams and hold next to my NeoTifa groin

*trembles* :angel:

rubah
06-10-2009, 02:35 AM
My Love

Your skin glows like the cherry, blossoms rosy as the lily in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your lute voice and leaps like a fox at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great starling wing.
I am comforted by your shift that I carry into the twilight of lanternbeams and hold next to my nape.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of honey mead.
As my lunula falls from my robe, it reminds me of your canopy.
In the quiet, I listen for the last susurrus of the day.
My heated third eye leaps to my covering. I wait in the moonlight for your secret vista so that we may sing as one, third eye to third eye, in search of the magnificient alabaster and mystical moon of love.

demondude
06-10-2009, 07:36 AM
I have a sick mind.

My Love

Your skin glows like the Mango, blossoms Hot as the Dandelion in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Triangle voice and leaps like a Rat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Eagle wing.
I am comforted by your Bra that I carry into the twilight of Brothelbeams and hold next to my Tits.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of semen .
As my Vagina falls from my Panties, it reminds me of your President.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Bang of the day.
My heated Penis leaps to my Condom. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Toilets so that we may Masturbate as one, Penis to Penis, in search of the magnificient white and mystical queen of love.

Yeah. No. ~ Leeza

Bunny
06-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Your skin glows like the tomato, blossoms BIG ASS as the idk rose or something in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your BAGPIPES BITCHES voice and leaps like a BEAR THAT EATS YOUR FACE at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great hummingbird wing.
I am comforted by your thong that I carry into the twilight of dairy queenbeams and hold next to my ear.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of snot.
As my big toe falls from my left sock but not the right one only the left one, it reminds me of your saudi arabia.
In the quiet, I listen for the last CHIRPCHIRARWARAGA (the sound of a hummingbird being eaten mid-chirp by aforementioned bear) of the day.
My heated guts leaps to my right sock this time. I wait in the moonlight for your secret whatever the capital of madagascar is so that we may RUSH as one, guts to guts, in search of the magnificient teal and mystical the moon of love.

I could do this all day.

Quindiana Jones
06-10-2009, 12:05 PM
I just used the member who have posted here, and then the members who have posted most recently. And Jeff and Noctacular.

Your skin glows like the Rye, blossoms I'm My Own MILF as the Jessweeee♪ in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Denmark voice and leaps like a Yaridovich at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great qwertysaur wing.
I am comforted by your Shiny that I carry into the twilight of Rantzienbeams and hold next to my Rye.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of rubah.
As my Demon Dude falls from my Bunny, it reminds me of your nik0tine.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Breine of the day.
My heated Noctiluca leaps to my Omecle. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Laddy so that we may Rebellious Eagle as one, Noctiluca to Noctiluca, in search of the magnificient fire_of_avalon and mystical I Don't Need A Name of love.

Blue Harvest
06-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Your skin glows like the Marshall Banana, blossoms Quin as the Demon Dude in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Yaridovich voice and leaps like a GoBo at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Psychotic wing.
I am comforted by your Del Murder that I carry into the twilight of smittenkittenbeams and hold next to my Loony BoB.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of Rye.
As my Pureghetto falls from my Rubah, it reminds me of your Hsu.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Baloki of the day.
My heated Aerith's Knight leaps to my Dolentrean. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Captain Maxx Power so that we may Shiny as one, Aerith's Knight to Aerith's Knight, in search of the magnificient 41 Inches Wide and mystical Jojee of love.