PDA

View Full Version : How can I be On The Way To A Smile?

G13
06-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Does anyone know if there is a plan to bring this over to the states? If not, then is there somewhere I can download all of them? I can only seem to find Denzel.

Elly
06-10-2009, 02:14 PM
it's already here and has been for a few years now, you can obtain it in the "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children / Limited Edition Collectors Set", also "Case of Denzil" will be made into a fully animated short added to "Advent Children Complete"... the "Limited Edition Collectors Set" includes bith DVDs, 10 Postcards, a 100 page Script in English, & "On the Way to a Smile" 72 page novela...

G13
06-11-2009, 08:33 AM
I have the collectors edition of Advent Children and it didn't come with On the Way to a Smile, it came with Last Order.

Elly
06-11-2009, 01:19 PM
do you have the "Special Edition" which comes in a normal DVD case, or is it the "Limited Edition Collectors Set (http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-Children-Collectors/dp/B000K4WLXA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1244722535&sr=8-4)" which comes in a box containing all the goodies i listed in my previous post? 'cause the one in a box is the one with the books, both versions come with Last Order and the third Standard Edition contains only the movie...

G13
06-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I got the one in the box with all of the stuff you posted before, postcards, script, novella, but it only has Last Order, as far as I can tell anyways. If it did come with it then I haven't found it.

Elly
06-12-2009, 01:21 PM
ah well the English version of the book is titled "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - The Novel" in the English Box Set and the back only referst to it as a "booklet including Side Story of each character - 72 pages", it's the Black Book, for some reason they did not give it it's official title when they made the box set... if you have the box set you must have the book (black) and the script (white) unless you baught it used or it was a manufacturing defect in which the book somehow didn't make it into the box... you do realize that "On the Way to a Smile" is a book and not an anime right?.. although they are animating Case of Denzil for the ACC release...

G13
06-13-2009, 12:59 AM
I actually just realized that the book was what you were talking about. I meant the anime. I heard about it from a friend and wasn't sure if it was over here or not (Google has been very unhelpful). Thanks for clearing it all up for me. :)