PDA

View Full Version : Turning a Gremlin back into a Mogwai?

Meat Puppet
06-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Okay, no <font title="cut to the chase">beating around the bush</font>, I got curious and fed it after midnight. You know what happens from there. I just want to know if there is any way to change a Gremlin back to Mogwai form. Obviously I don’t want to kill it, since it cost a pretty penny, and I also have issues with killing something so humanoid...
Anyway, I have it locked in a rabbit pen, which should be safe for now. If anyone has any tips or tricks, it would be much appreciated.

musashius
06-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Are you talking about:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/gremlins.jpg

OR

http://colegiocentral.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/1976_amc_gremlin.jpeg and http://www.artsboston.org/images/event/41509/mogwai.jpg?

Bunny
06-12-2009, 08:18 AM
You're going to need some aluminum foil, a roll of wrapping paper (non-Christmas variety), an orange highlighter (preferably with a pointed tip), five (5) cotton balls, and a half bottle of nail polish remover. Oh, and some tape. Scotch, not electrical or duct.

First, you're going to want to TIGHTLY wrap the gremlin with a layer of foil, followed by a layer of wrapping paper, and then another layer of foil. You want to tape two cotton balls on either side of the foil, about where the stomach and lower back would be if not obstructed by the foil-paper armor hybrid.

Next, you're going to want to wrap another layer of wrapping paper around him but this time it has to be white side facing outwards. Then you want to write the following on the front:

1. Keep away from sunlight.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Do not feed after midnight.

All I's must be dotted with hearts and Ts are to be crossed at a slant with the right side being slightly higher than the left.

Prior to completing the next step, you want to set aside two cotton balls so you can mark them with the Star of David and the Christian Cross (on one) while marking the other one with a Star and Crescent (Islamic) and the Wheel of Dharma (Of Buddhism, not Lost, fame). After completing those steps, you want to distract the gremlin by feeding it your last remaining cotton ball. The distraction is paramount as you will be taping the Christian/Jewish cotton ball to his LEFT ear while taping the Buddhism/Islamic cotton ball to his RIGHT ear. Right/left are determined from where you are positioned BEHIND the gremlin.

The last, and MOST IMPORTANT, step must be adhered to completely and without error. If you do make some sort of error you will not only destroy anything metallic within a 15-yard radius, but the gremlin will grow to three times it's normal size and gain the ability to manipulate electricity, water, fire and will begin to fashion ninja stars out of Frosted Flakes. Do not, I repeat DO NOT, mess this step up.

Now, SLOWLY dampen the stomach cotton ball with the nail polish remover while GENTLY squeezing the cotton ball on it's back between your index and ring finger. Next, you'll want to dampen the back cotton ball (after releasing it from your grip) while saying the three rules in your head. Do not say these outloud. Once both torso cotton balls are appropriately and correctly dampened, you will drip three SMALL drops of mail polish remover on the forehead of the gremlin. Dump the rest of the nail polish remover on the floor beneath the gremlin and leave the room. Do not reenter the room for four hours and twenty-three minutes. This is of utmost importance. Any soon, or any later, will make the entire process useless and will result in you having to repeat or kill your gremlin.

Thank you and good luck.

Meat Puppet
06-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks, Bunny! I think I messed up a bit with the timing (I get impatient), because it ended up turning into a Furby. Close enough!

Case closed.