PDA

View Full Version : Twins!

Laddy
06-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm a twin, I have a twin sister who is four minutes older and we look and act nothing alike!

Let's talk about twins. :)

Blue Harvest
06-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Identical twin sisters > all

Namelessfengir
06-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Identical twin sisters > all

identical triplet sisters > twins

my aunt and uncle are fraternal twins. they're both old but i dont know which one is the elder

blackmage_nuke
06-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Heres a mind blower, what if two non-identical twins happened to look very alike and people naturally assumed they were identical twins but really it's just dominant genes making them look the same (Sorta like how younger siblings look like what their older siblings use to look like) and they never found out that they were not identical.

Psychotic
06-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Heres a mind blower, what if two non-identical twins happened to look very alike and people naturally assumed they were identical twins but really it's just dominant genes making them look the same (Sorta like how younger siblings look like what their older siblings use to look like) and they never found out that they were not identical.That was the case with two girls at my school. They were both ginger and looked damn similar but claimed they were non-identical twins.

NeoTifa
06-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Twins run in my family real bad. :( I don't know about twins Laddy, but there is a dude at the Starbucks I go to who looks a lot like you, only taller. He's barista of the month :D

Bunny
06-13-2009, 04:51 PM
I had a twin who died at birth.

Yar
06-13-2009, 05:06 PM
I like Tia and Tamera because they're actually identical unlike those frauds Mary-Kate and Ashley. :mad2:

~*~Celes~*~
06-13-2009, 05:44 PM
i had a short fling with a guy who had a semi-identical twin. They got to looking more and more alike as they got older.

I also graduated with a pair of twins who are identical but had minor differences.

Breine
06-13-2009, 06:12 PM
There were a pair of identical twins in my class in elementary school, Lars and Søren. They looked the same, had the same interests, and pretty much acted (and still do) the same. They're a couple of nice dudes, and I still see them from time to time when going out.

rubah
06-13-2009, 06:24 PM
my RA in the dorms was one third of a set of triplets. It was smurfing weird to see two of them standing together at walmart (before I knew). You never knew which one you were talking to! Well, one of them was obvious because she dressed really cute, but the other two sheesh!

There are a couple of guys that I keep having in my math classes that are probably twins. They kind of remind me of fred and george weasley, so sometimes I imagine them partaking in twincest when I'm bored of listening about derivatives and linear operators.

Blue Harvest
06-13-2009, 06:35 PM
I had a twin who died at birth.

I can't tell if Bunny is being serious or his usual hateful self.

Jessweeee♪
06-13-2009, 07:08 PM
My grandpa has an identical twin. They went to a twin convention wearing shirts that said something funny and pointed at eachother. I bet that was the weirdest thing ever, seeing nothing but twins as far as the eye could see xD

Xaven
06-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Two sets of identical twins should hook up with each other. Identical mothers and fathers. Then their bebes will be identical cousins. :| Yay genetics!

Well not really. Unless every gene of one parent was dominant and every gene of the other was recessive. :P

Laddy
06-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Twins run in my family real bad. :( I don't know about twins Laddy, but there is a dude at the Starbucks I go to who looks a lot like you, only taller. He's barista of the month :DI do look Bohemian. =)

trancekuja
06-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Twins are scary

NeoTifa
06-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Twins run in my family real bad. :( I don't know about twins Laddy, but there is a dude at the Starbucks I go to who looks a lot like you, only taller. He's barista of the month :DI do look Bohemian. =)

Yea, he winked at me as he gave me my venti caramel frappiccino :/

theundeadhero
06-14-2009, 05:40 AM
In middle school I dated an identical twin. It was fun, but I could easily tell them apart.

Meat Puppet
06-14-2009, 05:48 AM
When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered, that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

Gwawr
06-14-2009, 08:12 PM
As many people know, I have twin brothers (somewhere in the 11 of us).

They're proper pranksters, and they spent all of their school life confusing teachers (they're identical, of course).

Shlup
06-14-2009, 08:41 PM
I had twins in my class last year. They looked nearly identical, but one had a freckle on her chin so I always made them look at me so I knew which one I was talking to.

Levian
06-14-2009, 08:44 PM
If I don't have a twin then I really should throw away this half a pendant I've been walking around with since forever.