PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Fujiko
06-13-2009, 07:22 PM
I had this dream once where there were giant spiders hanging down from the ceiling above my bed as I slept; the dream felt so real that when I awoke from the dream I actually scanned the entire area around myself and my bed, checked the mosquito net around the bed and couldn't go back to sleep again 'cause I felt so uncomfortable.

I don't like having spiders near me (and certainly not hanging above me so they can drop and crawl over me whenever they feel like it! >.<), so after that dream I couldn't help feeling, sort of, paranoid for quite some time. :(

---

Ever had a dream or nightmare that felt so real it had you dazed for a while after you awoke? Let's share some of those!

mooglebunni608
06-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Last night I dreamed I saw a giant (as big as my hand!) cockroach in my dad's room, so I told him, and he picked it up and started shoving it in my face. And for some reason I couldn't talk or move so I couldn't make him stop. It was really scary.
I don't like bugs.

Blue Harvest
06-13-2009, 08:18 PM
I had a dream that there was a giant bee about the size of an msn display picture in my living room.

Oh wait, that actually happened.

Quindiana Jones
06-13-2009, 08:33 PM
I had a dream that was literally just BH headbutting the other members of EoFF that I know. It didn't exactly freak me out or feel real or anything, but I thought I should mention it.

Psychotic
06-13-2009, 09:10 PM
I dreamed that I had to harm some hamsters. :(

Ouch!
06-13-2009, 09:14 PM
I saw a spider whose body was as big as my hand in real life! Indonesia is screwed up, man.

rubah
06-13-2009, 09:20 PM
sometimes it's not just the nightmares that still feel real after I wake up :jokey:

qwertysaur
06-13-2009, 09:21 PM
I had a dream that there was a giant bee about the size of an msn display picture in my living room.

That would freak me out. :(

Last night I had a dream that I was flying around on a comet. Aizen was there selling Tacos.

Fujiko
06-13-2009, 09:22 PM
sometimes it's not just the nightmares that still feel real after I wake up :jokey:

rubah xD?

~*~Celes~*~
06-13-2009, 09:33 PM
i had a dream that i had two guys fighting to win me over- my now-ex and some Native American boy whose family was friends with mine. i was hanging out with the native american boy and his family when my ex and his family decided to attack the native american boy's home and steal me away.

This was before I'd even heard of twilight @_@

Blue Harvest
06-13-2009, 11:20 PM
I had a dream that was literally just BH headbutting the other members of EoFF that I know. It didn't exactly freak me out or feel real or anything, but I thought I should mention it.

It is an honour to be in your dreams :cool:

That would freak me out. :(

It did freak me out. Took half a can of raid to kill the bugger.

Quindiana Jones
06-13-2009, 11:27 PM
You had a proper massive head in it. It was kinda weird. As usual, Psychotic had a big P for a head, and Levian had a big Q. By "as usual", I mean they have been in only one other of my dreams. The rest of the members were just generic torsos that had the presence of certain members. I could tell that one was Noctacular, or that that one was Rantzien etc. And your inflated head floored them all. :D

Yar
06-14-2009, 04:29 AM
xD I typically write about my dreams in my LJ. Last night I had a dream that we had pet ducklings and it was my best dream in a long time. :)

blackmage_nuke
06-14-2009, 05:12 AM
I had a dream where I was on the couch and a giant spider jumped on my face and i couldnt move.

I also had a dream where I was at school and no one was around, it was silent, I walk foward a bit and then suddenly the playground comes into sight.
(this song starts playing YouTube - Final Fantasy VII - Those Chosen by the Planet [HQ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o))
I look around, and everyone is dead! there were polygon'd bodies everywhere. I look across the ground and see Sephiroth on the other side walking away slowly. I followed the trail of blood to catch him and we reached the highest building in my school and he was inside the class room, having just impaled someone, he does that thing where he looks up abit. I burst the door down and ran at him with my buster sword raised, he just looked at me and there was a blinding flash as I was thrown across the room knocking tables over, and when i looked down my leg had been cut off! and then he slowly walked towards me and raised his sword then released the final blow and i was suddenly sitting in front of my playstation and thought "Oh it was just a dream", but i look ahead and sephiroth is staring at me from the tv screen and i look down and my leg is missing! I crawl foward as sephiroth is about to slash again and turn off the playstation. Then i really wake up and wrote it all down, It was a fun dream(Not very fun when it all felt real though).

Vyk
06-14-2009, 05:27 AM
I've frequently had dreams regarding giant spiders and giant scorpions and giant stinging bugs stabbing me in the back. Whats even more interesting is that my dogs never sleep with me anymore. Yet when I have an unnerving dream there's always one by my side to make me feel better when I wake up

qwertysaur
06-14-2009, 08:14 AM
xD I typically write about my dreams in my LJ. Last night I had a dream that we had pet ducklings and it was my best dream in a long time. :)
Yay ducks!

G13
06-14-2009, 08:28 AM
I once had this dream where I'm sitting in my living room looking out the window. I'm just sitting there looking all of a sudden I see something fall from the sky and behind some mountains I live by. A huge explosion later, all the houses on the mountain have disappeared behind a mushroom cloud and the blast is headed straight at me. For some reason in the dream, I wasn't worried about myself, but of everyone who was in those houses and how they were probably all dead. I still remember what I was wearing in the dream. I refrained from wearing that combination of clothes for the longest time.

Fujiko
06-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Whoa, such interesting and scary dreams :O *hides*