PDA

View Full Version : Getting up from the Northern Crater

Belugn
06-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Is it possible? From what I know, it should be, but for some reason I just..can't get out of there. I mean, back to the airship and back out to the world map. I've backtracked all the way back from where I slided down from the airship, and I can get back to the screen of the airship through a cave. ...but I can't get anywhere from that cave, Cloud just automatically runs down into the crater again, being the only direction I can walk into from the cave.

I hope I make sense and that you know what cave opening I mean.

Zeromus_X
06-13-2009, 09:18 PM
How strange. It's been awhile, but I believe there's an exit to the right of the place you slid down on...unless that's the one you're talking about, in which case this is no help at all. I definitely remember an exit on the first screen inside the crater though.

Rantz
06-14-2009, 12:24 AM
I think I had trouble with that too, once. I don't remember specifically what the solution is, but try pressing confirm (Circle, X, what have you) when you get up. If that doesn't work, try going in other directions. Even try just walking instead of running. The point is, there is a way to get to the airship from that screen, so it's just a matter of finding it. Or wait until someone who has played the game enough to know exactly what to do comes along. :)

Saber
06-14-2009, 01:52 AM
go into the cave at the top of the spiral path in the beginning of the NC. After that you will be in the area with the highwind. To the right a little is a place to climb up so press right + ok. Then you should go up a little ways until you can just run to the highwind. From the highwing climb the latter,.

G13
06-15-2009, 08:19 AM
I think that's only if you stay in the opening of the cave. You get a save crystal once you get in there, so I'm guessing that you aren't supposed to leave. I've never tried to though so don't take my word for it. I can test it out though for you (I never delete my save files). Back in a flash!

Edit: sora_lion_heart is right. On the right side of the cave leading out is a little place where you can climb up.

Belugn
06-15-2009, 11:22 AM
....oh my goood that was so simple. Haha now I feel like an utter idiot. At least I've done some serious leveling up while trying! Thanks guys~