PDA

View Full Version : Best Pizza in the World

rubah
06-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Go.

thin crust with chicken, tomatos, and onions. (and cheese)

Kawaii Ryûkishi
06-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Bright, soft, fluffy crust.

Ham, and pineapple.

Psychotic
06-14-2009, 03:09 AM

Ham, and pineapple.This works.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2009, 03:11 AM

I will add my choice to this chorus.

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 03:12 AM
Thick and fluffy crust with cheese, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, bell peppers, and broccoli. I don't like meat on my pizza, but I will eat it as long as there are no mushrooms or olives of any kind.

Rye
06-14-2009, 03:15 AM
Extra cheese, thin crust, from New York.

NeoCracker
06-14-2009, 03:28 AM
What Rye aid, but Deep Dish, not thin.

And possibly from New York. Not to sure if I'd care.

So really I just agree with the cheese thing.

And not so much that, as Extra, Extra cheese....

So really there wasn't much of a point in me bringing Rye up at all....

Momiji
06-14-2009, 03:31 AM

I shall as well!

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 03:33 AM
I like pineapple on my pizza by itself. Any additional toppings are icky with it.

Meat Puppet
06-14-2009, 03:34 AM
Double-stacked BBQ Seven-meat-plus-bacon extra-cheese supreme pizza, or by its affectionate name: “Heart Attack on Wheels.”
Also with a side of mashed potato

Momiji
06-14-2009, 03:37 AM
I like pineapple on my pizza by itself. Any additional toppings are icky with it.

The only way you can get me to eat pineapple willingly is if it's on pizza. I just don't like how it tastes any other way.

Jojee
06-14-2009, 03:37 AM
What's wrong with all of you? Pineapple and ham is possibly the worst pizza combination. xD

Slightly crunchy crust, lots of spinach, lots of cheese, alfredo sauce, chicken, mushrooms.

NeoCracker
06-14-2009, 03:39 AM
What's wrong with all of you? Pineapple and ham is possibly the worst pizza combination. xD
Not worst, but pretty damn bad.

Slightly crunchy crust, lots of spinach, lots of cheese, alfredo sauce, chicken, mushrooms.

...I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Jojee
06-14-2009, 03:47 AM
What are you on, it's delish. xD I do like weird veggie pizzas... you know zucchini isn't bad on pizza. And the last calzone I ordered (we get 4 toppings) was spinach, eggplant, mozarella, and ranch. :</>D Yum. Mushrooms are always a good add-on too!

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 03:49 AM

I had that minus mushrooms and lobster instead of chicken and it was heavenly.

Rye
06-14-2009, 03:50 AM
I just don't understand why you need to put any craziness on pizzas at all, to be honest! If a pizza is made properly, then adding stuff takes away from it, not adds to it. :colbert:

NeoCracker
06-14-2009, 03:50 AM
What are you on, it's delish. xD I do like weird veggie pizzas... you know zucchini isn't bad on pizza. And the last calzone I ordered (we get 4 toppings) was spinach, eggplant, mozarella, and ranch. :</>D Yum. Mushrooms are always a good add-on too!

For the sake of this planets future, you will have to die.

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 03:56 AM
I'LL HAVE WHATEVER THE smurf I WANT TO ON MY PIZZA THANK YOU VERY MUCH

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/mad.gif

rubah
06-14-2009, 04:16 AM
I'LL HAD WHATEVER THE smurf I WANT TO ON MY PIZZA THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:mad2:

she's HAD it!

I don't see the attractiveness of most meats on pizzas, tbh. The most common pizza meats are ones I wouldn't touch irl except in specific circumstances.

Yar
06-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Chicken Alfredo or Chicago Style Hawai'ian pizza. :)

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 04:25 AM

she's HAD it!

One of my major pet peeves is people freaking out when I put stuff like ketchup or ranch on things :mad2:

Rye
06-14-2009, 04:27 AM
Oh no, I'm a super ketchup and condiments person too, Jess, don't get me wrong. I'm just very... conservative when it coems to pizza. I like it the way it is. xD

Kawaii Ryûkishi
06-14-2009, 04:35 AM
alfredo sauce

No!

NeoCracker
06-14-2009, 04:38 AM

she's HAD it!

One of my major pet peeves is people freaking out when I put stuff like ketchup or ranch on things :mad2:

Its not my fault your love of ranch is wrong. :p

Madame Adequate
06-14-2009, 04:39 AM

Insofar as the possibility conceptually exists, true. Insofar as anything with a basis in the reality experience by someone who is not completely bugfuck section-8 insane, false.

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 04:39 AM

she's HAD it!

Its not my fault your love of ranch is wrong. :p

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/mgwhore2.gif

blackmage_nuke
06-14-2009, 05:02 AM
I like any pizza without pineapple

Shoeberto
06-14-2009, 05:09 AM
These days I like myself a good supreme, minus ham and black olives. The peppers give it the occasional satisfying crunch, while the sausage and pepperoni provide a satisfying spice that works very well with the sauce and cheese.

Usually the only kind me and Allie can agree on is plain cheese xD Most of the time we end up with two separate pies :)

Vyk
06-14-2009, 05:36 AM
What is with girls and thin crust pizzas. I have a female friend that refuses to eat anything other than what she calls "bowling alley pizza". Which is your typical thin crust, square cut, pizzas. And it seems to be a trend with girls in general

I prefer thicker fluffier crusts. Not necessarily deep dish, as those are often littered with annoying crumbs underneath, but I like to feel like I got a real bite of something. And its rare for me to find a pizza I don't like. Though I'm not particularly fond of the idea of putting -other- kinds of foods on a pizza crust and calling it pizza. Granted I've never had a hamburger pizza or many of the other varieties. But I have had BBQ chicken pizza and taco pizzas. And they aren't pizza

I like pepperoni and sausage and mushroom. But I'm definitely up for other things that usually end up on supremes or deluxes or whatever. And Hawaiian pizza is pretty good

rubah
06-14-2009, 05:45 AM
thin crust makes me feel like I'm wasting all the room in my stomach with carby meaningless filler. Plus I like the crunch. Eating too much chewy stuff makes me sick to my stomach.

theundeadhero
06-14-2009, 06:26 AM
The best is a local Italian place back home which has a thin crust sausage, hamburger and bacon pizza :) You have to put some of my grammas home made salsa on it too.

Other than that most normal toppings are good.

Momiji
06-14-2009, 06:28 AM
One benefit I see to thin-crust pizza is that it isn't as filling as thicker crust pizza, so in theory, one could eat more of it without getting full as quickly.

That, and I guess some people like to use it as a whining excuse too. "I'm so stuffed! I ate FIVE slices of pizza!"

My mom does that a lot. It's annoying.

PrairieDuck
06-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Oh yummy,reading this thread makes me hungry. I want pzza!!

Here is a list of the pizza toppings I like,and dislike.

*sausage -quite good
*pepperoni -yuck,too spicey for me
*mushrooms - I think they're nice
*black olives -yep,they're good
*green olives -I'l pass on them
*chicken- tasty
*onions -I don't like the taste
*pineapples - fruit doesn't belong on pizza
*ham - yes please
*garlic - I like this alot
*green peppers - I like how crispy they are
*canadian bacon - alot like ham

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2009, 07:15 AM
I only like thin crust when it's my grandma's homemade pizza. It's so good ;_;

Shoeberto
06-14-2009, 07:20 AM
thin crust makes me feel like I'm wasting all the room in my stomach with carby meaningless filler. Plus I like the crunch. Eating too much chewy stuff makes me sick to my stomach.
I like the crunch, as well. The only real downside to thin crust for me is that it doesn't reheat as well as the fluffier dough. The crust just gets rock hard.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 07:45 AM

WHY DON'T YOU JUST THROW SOME BEANCURD ON WHILST YOU'RE AT IT, YOU PIZZA MURDERER!

Spinach and freaking eggplant. I don't even know what to think of you now, Joy. xD

rubah
06-14-2009, 07:58 AM
dude, spinach is amazing.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Indeed. But not on pizza. That's blasphemy.

Heath
06-14-2009, 10:51 AM
I can't abide pineapple on pizza or otherwise.

I quite like chicken, sweetcorn and chillis. Nice and spicy and sweetcorn just goes great on pizzas. I'm pretty easy when it comes to pizzas though. I even don't mind spinach on pizza!

Roogle
06-14-2009, 11:03 AM
I strongly dislike tomatoes. As a result, I tell the pizza place to go light on the sauce when I order my pizza, or I will have a hard time eating it because of the tomato sauce.

What do I like on a pizza? Well, pepperoni and mushrooms, I guess. I love seafood and I used to order pizzas with anchovis from Pizza Hut when I was younger.

Rantz
06-14-2009, 11:13 AM
My feelings for pizza cannot be summarized in one post. I guess you could say I'm putting the pizza on a pedestal???

Jiro
06-14-2009, 11:13 AM
As a friend once said to me, "If you can see the topping then there isn't enough cheese".

I like meaty pizzas, but:

I shall as well!

These guys have it right.

While we're on the topic of pizza, my all time best record is 18 slices of thin crust, 10 slices of deep-pan. When I eat pizza, I make sure I eat it.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2009, 12:26 PM
As many different kinds of meat as possible. My local does a 'choose your own toppings' special and I get one with all the meaty toppings in one :bigsmile:

Parker
06-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm not a big fan of cheese so I need to have lots of stronger flavours to make pizza good for me. When I feel like being fat I just throw on a ton of meat. Otherwise, a bit of chicken, maybe some sweetcorn and mushrooms. Also maybe a jalapeno if I'm feeling spicy.

Pizza is amazing because you can throw almost anything on it and it will still be pizza.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 12:42 PM
While we're on the topic of pizza, my all time best record is 18 slices of thin crust, 10 slices of deep-pan. When I eat pizza, I make sure I eat it.

Eat it? You freaking inhale the stuff! xD

KoShiatar
06-14-2009, 12:50 PM

Ham, and pineapple.

That's no pizza! è_é
In Italy we just don't have it. In Germany it's called "Hawaii pizza", altough I'll bet they never heard about it in Hawaii, and my boyfriend loves it, much to my horror. I keep on teasing him saying that if he has one only once again they'll strip the Italian cityzenship off him.

Jiro
06-14-2009, 12:52 PM
As for the debate on what you can/can't put on pizza:
An Australian pizza shop sells pizza with mayonnaise on it. And it's warm. (It is tasty though.)

Timekeeper
06-14-2009, 12:53 PM
As a friend once said to me, "If you can see the topping then there isn't enough cheese".

I shall as well!

I was that friend and I stand by that motto when making a pizza, or anything that involves cheese. I sure love cheese.

Funnily enough, I also agree!
Looks like a landslide here.

Levian
06-14-2009, 12:58 PM
ham and pineapple 4eva.

small bites of pineapple though, none of those big chunks for me.

Rocket Edge
06-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Medium base, pepperoni, ham, sweetcorn, red peppers. Nice one.

blackmage_nuke
06-14-2009, 01:57 PM

I shall as well!

I was that friend and I stand by that motto when making a pizza, or anything that involves cheese. I sure love cheese.

Funnily enough, I also agree!
Looks like a landslide here.
6 people have just lost respect points

edit:

ham and pineapple 4eva.

small bites of pineapple though, none of those big chunks for me.
make that 7... well maybe 6 and a half

qwertysaur
06-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Macaroni and cheese pizza is a wonderful thing that you are deprived if you don't try it once. Well any macaroni on pizza is really good, like my Moms homemade ziti pizza :D

Another great pizza is this kind that one local shop has. It's a thinner crust, and the sauce is a combo of Red and White sauces. The White sauce takes the effect place of the cheese, and topped with a few leaves of Basil. So good!

Also toppings are always best under the cheese, not over it. All the flavor baked right into the pie.

As for odd toppings I'll go through my pizza experiments when I got bored.
Cereals - Crunchy but not very good.
BBQ sauce - Only a little bit of sauce, overpowers the pizza very easially
Ice Cream - Delicious :D
Brownies - No. Brownies are too rich for a pizza topping. Best to save them to mix in Ice cream
Ranch Dressing - See BBQ sauce
Tea leaves - it actually kinda worked. I opened a bag and sprinkled the tea onto the pizza. Use good tea when doing this.
Maple Syrup - best keep the syrup on the waffles.
Waffles - I was really bored that day. it was meh
French Fries - They just kinda sat there not doing much.
Mashed Potatoes - It was like putting a cloud on the Pizza. a salty cloud because the potatoes were salted beyond reason for some reason.

I did other odd things as well, but I forgot what they were :/

Timekeeper
06-14-2009, 02:17 PM
6 people have just lost respect points

Does that make me in the negatives?
I doubt I've been here enough to earn any respect!

Parker
06-14-2009, 03:23 PM
If I mentioned putting brownies on a pizza to my chef buddies they'd castrate me and feed me myself on a pizza >.<

Kirobaito
06-14-2009, 03:40 PM
As far as type of pizza, Giordano's has the best I've ever had. It's deep-dish Chicago-style. I think I'd take it with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, and peppers. That's basically supreme without the olives. Olives ruin a pizza for me.

Momiji
06-14-2009, 03:55 PM
I love how people are getting all offended by what other people like to eat on their pizza. :p

Really, I like any pizza as long as it doesn't have Italian sausage on it. I'm just particularly fond of the ham and pineapple variety. :D

Rebellious Eagle
06-14-2009, 03:57 PM
I like my pizza totally plain. :D

Psychotic
06-14-2009, 04:01 PM
People who don't like ham and pineapple pizzas are subhuman and will be the first to die when I am Emperor.

drotato
06-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Actually, the best pizza in the world comes from Flipper's Pizzaria, in Kissimmee Florida. o.o

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Well, I know where I'm going on holiday next.

Aurey
06-14-2009, 05:03 PM
I had the best pizza in Manhattan last month, and it's where I discovered how awesome broccoli on pizza is. Besides broccoli, I like my pizza pretty much covered in toppings: feta, onions, olives, artichokes, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, asparagus, eggplant... uhm blanking out. As far as meat goes I like chicken or ham or beef (not all together though, yuck), but no sausage. There's a great local pizza place here in town which is where I usually order from called Zio's, they make the pizzas so big it's nuts.

Rantz
06-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I had the best pizza in Manhattan last month, and it's where I discovered how awesome broccoli on pizza is. Besides broccoli, I like my pizza pretty much covered in toppings: feta, onions, olives, artichokes, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, asparagus, eggplant... uhm blanking out. As far as meat goes I like chicken or ham or beef (not all together though, yuck), but no sausage. There's a great local pizza place here in town which is where I usually order from called Zio's, they make the pizzas so big it's nuts.

Don't forget the garlic!

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7734/garlicfanclublogo.jpg

Aurey
06-14-2009, 05:35 PM
^ Oh!! I forgot about the garlic butter brushed over the crust with parmesan!! Even stinkier/awesomer!

Sephex
06-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Not really picky. Just would like mine with sausage on it. I prefer it to be cooked just right. That means where the cheese still has its original color throughout most of the pizza. I hate it when it has partially burnt cheese throughout most of it.

rubah
06-14-2009, 07:57 PM
I just polished off the last 3/8 of last night's dinner for breakfast.

yumyumyum

I Took the Red Pill
06-14-2009, 08:03 PM
mothasmurfing pepperoni olives bacon and jalapeños eat that :bou::bou::bou::bou: up son

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 08:07 PM
mothasmurfing pepperoni olives bacon and jalapeños eat that :bou::bou::bou::bou: up son

I want this. Now. :drool:

Blue Harvest
06-14-2009, 08:53 PM

I want this. Now. :drool:

Vyk
06-14-2009, 09:52 PM
I have a friend who gets a pizza with -just- banana peppers. I'm not sure I'm ready for something like that

Edit: Which reminds me. My ex would always get the same thing at subway. A pizza sub with banana peppers, olives, and a crap ton of mayonnaise. All you could taste was tang

musashius
06-14-2009, 10:14 PM
http://futonreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pizzahead.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6364/pizzaheadsm836.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/661/ffph3.jpg

Pizza Head Goal-Tends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJGuLriMD_A)

Pizza Head Gets Totally Owned by a Magician (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzwy2g9Ew9Q)

Pizza Head Has a Serious Lack of Pepperonis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-5tHWB9Kk&feature=related)

Pizza Head Can't Jump (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvd5A-t4NAk&feature=related)

Nominus Experse
06-14-2009, 10:26 PM
rregerrgerge

Zaskull
06-15-2009, 05:05 AM
I like;
thin crust
double cheese
pepporroni
sausage
onion.

Zeromus_X
06-15-2009, 05:11 AM
Pepperoni and mushroom, sausage is good sometimes too.

Shiny
06-15-2009, 06:55 AM
Crispy thin crust with fried peppers. New York Style. With a side of pimp juice.

Denmark
06-15-2009, 07:38 AM
Sausage. Maybe spinach? I do like spinach but I never think to get it on pizza. OMG I HAVE AN IDEA. IT INVOLVES ME GETTING A PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE AND SPINACH. I THINK THIS PLAN SHALL SOON COME TO FRUITION.

I've had mashed potatoes on pizza. It was delectable.

Oh and a pizza that has no garlic touching it is a failure of humanity.

Jiro
06-15-2009, 09:28 AM
One thing I don't understand is people who buy plain cheese pizzas. Just melt some goddamn cheese on bread if you're going to do that, it's far cheaper. I know cheese is great, but come on.

fire_of_avalon
06-15-2009, 02:01 PM
I strongly dislike tomatoes. As a result, I tell the pizza place to go light on the sauce when I order my pizza, or I will have a hard time eating it because of the tomato sauce.

We can't be friends anymore.

People who don't like ham and pineapple pizzas are subhuman and will be the first to die when I am Emperor.
Hail.

Best pizza, though, comes from Pepper's in Chapel Hill NC. It's called the Ballpark. It has andouille sausage, pulled pork bbq all on a slice of pesto pizza. It is delicious.

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Best pizza, though, comes from Pepper's in Chapel Hill NC. It's called the Ballpark. It has andouille sausage, pulled pork bbq all on a slice of pesto pizza. It is delicious.

Read "pig arse". Eurgh.

fire_of_avalon
06-15-2009, 02:20 PM
I will assume Eurgh is your native tongue, and means "heavenly."

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Aye. There's nowt more I enjoy that eating pig stomach and intestine. And on pizza? Yum. ;)