PDA

View Full Version : Appearing as a guest

Zerokku
06-14-2009, 07:27 AM
Just wondering why when I post it says I'm a guest and not showing an avatar/sig, nor providing a clickable link to my profile. Looked around for an answer and tried messing with my settings and can't figure it out.

G13
06-14-2009, 07:30 AM
I think that means you're in some sort of trouble. My friend .Vengence.'s profile says the same thing. He's banned now. Don't really know why.

blackmage_nuke
06-14-2009, 07:38 AM
I think it's because you joined when there was a server crash or something and they had to restore the forum to before you joined. And now you will never be born I suggest you PM a mod or wait for them to post here. Or just screw the rules and make another account. Personally I would keep the Guest setting, you'd be totally mysterious and special, it's a special honour, like the coloured usertitle.

rubah
06-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Incidentally, you do seem to have a profile page. . . so strange.

Zerokku
06-14-2009, 08:33 AM
I think it's because you joined when there was a server crash or something and they had to restore the forum to before you joined. And now you will never be born I suggest you PM a mod or wait for them to post here. Or just screw the rules and make another account.[/Spoiler]

I joined just a couple days before that huge crash, so that very well may be it.

[Quote]Personally I would keep the Guest setting, you'd be totally mysterious and special, it's a special honour, like the coloured usertitle.

But then I can't show off my kefka avatar or godot sig :(

I think that means you're in some sort of trouble. My friend .Vengence.'s profile says the same thing. He's banned now. Don't really know why.

I got a bit... vocal... in an FFXIII thread and called someone out. Didn't quite seem banworthy but I hope this wasn't it =/

G13
06-14-2009, 11:18 AM
lol I know that thread well. I am it's father lol. I saw what you posted and I don't think that's grounds for banishment or being in the state you're in. If that's all you're worried about then I think that this is just some sort of crazy glitch or something. You should probably PM an Admin.

Jiro
06-14-2009, 12:26 PM
There was an announcement or something about this situation. The Admins just said re-register, and if you have trouble with your name then let them know and they can merge accounts or something.

Zerokku
06-15-2009, 05:55 AM
There was an announcement or something about this situation. The Admins just said re-register, and if you have trouble with your name then let them know and they can merge accounts or something.

Where-abouts/who should I go to in order to get things merged? I'd much prefer just having zerokku rather then zerokku-

rubah
06-15-2009, 06:01 AM
I'll see what I can have done.

G13
06-15-2009, 07:47 AM
Rubah is teh sh*t! :)

rubah
06-15-2009, 08:58 AM
apparently trying to merge the accounts created a scary database error. the usertable is more borked than I gave it credit for!

Jiro
06-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Can you name-change zerokku to something, and then zerokku- back to original?