PDA

View Full Version : Creepy or not?

Rye
06-14-2009, 08:55 PM
This is the creepy or not game.

You post a scenario, ask if it's creepy or not. The person below you answers, and then they post a scenario for the next person. People can answer other scenarios if they'd like to, but they have to do that in addition to the scenario above them, not in replacement. They cannot skip a scenario.

Let's go! :letsgo:

A 50 year old alcoholic man who looks like an old guido in cut-offs riding a small second hand bicycle tipsily in a small quiet suburb, reeking of wine. Creepy or not?

(This person may or may not be my uncle)

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Creepy? That's freaking erotic.

You're sitting in a restaurant. You look left. Hard up against the window, his breath steaming up around his mouth every few seconds, drool dribbling down his neck, staring wide-eyed at your face....is Psychotic.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2009, 09:01 PM
You're sitting in a restaurant. You look left. Hard up against the window, his breath steaming up around his mouth every few seconds, drool dribbling down his neck, staring wide-eyed at your face....is Psychotic.

President Barack Hussein Obama... in your house. At 1am.

Blue Harvest
06-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Creepy.

Kari and Enano inviting me for a threesome?

Rye
06-14-2009, 09:03 PM
An erotic creep fest!

The Berries & Cream kid spooning you in bed, while you sleep, at 1 in the morning. Creepy or not?

http://deepgroup.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/berries-and-cream.jpg

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2009, 09:04 PM

I'd show him some berries and cream! :jokey:

Tarantula on your lips. *shudder*

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2009, 09:04 PM

President Barack Hussein Obama... in your house. At 1am.

creepy. i'm getting my gun.

a small kitten walking away from a deer carcass, licking its mouth as it walks.

mooglebunni608
06-14-2009, 09:07 PM
a small kitten walking away from a deer carcass, licking its mouth as it walks.

Very creepy.

A group of teenagers walking out of the woods near your house dragging chunks of a rusty, destroyed old car. At night.

rubah
06-14-2009, 09:07 PM
not creepy, just weird.

This guy
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/dr.jpg