PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Clean Freaks

rubah
06-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Post what you've cleaned lately. I guess this can include your body if you're proud of your grooming.

I pretty much go all week letting the apartment get slobbier and slobbier, but the week-ends are TIDY TIME.

Right now, my coffeetable, counters, and bathroom sink are all clean, and I'm basking. I have to finish the bedroom, kitchen table, and the floors.

Rye
06-14-2009, 09:16 PM
My fish tank is cleaned out! I swiffered my room too. My car is clean at the moment. I need to just organize my dresser tops. But otherwise, I'm feeling clean and organized and the room smells great. All it needs is a candle. :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2009, 09:19 PM
relatively fresh from the shower, i smell like orange push pops :D about to straighten my hair.

Rye
06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Orange is the nicest smell for showers. From The Body Shop, I picked up Satsuma shower gel, and a matching scented water lily. Mmmmm. I do literally moan and hum in the shower when I use that, like one of those Herbal Essence girls.

http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/images/bathpc/lg_satsuma_shower_gel_rpk.jpg

rubah
06-14-2009, 09:28 PM
I want some Mimosa de Provence scented DOP :(

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Orange is the nicest smell for showers. From The Body Shop, I picked up Satsuma shower gel, and a matching scented water lily. Mmmmm. I do literally moan and hum in the shower when I use that, like one of those Herbal Essence girls.

http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/images/bathpc/lg_satsuma_shower_gel_rpk.jpg

definitely :D

this is my stuff:

Momiji
06-14-2009, 09:33 PM
relatively fresh from the shower, i smell like orange push pops :D about to straighten my hair.

You're supposed to eat the push pops, not rub them all over your body. :Oo:

I posted pics recently of my room when I gave it a thorough cleaning. I cba to post them all again.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Clee...an?

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2009, 09:40 PM

You're supposed to eat the push pops, not rub them all over your body. :Oo:

I posted pics recently of my room when I gave it a thorough cleaning. I cba to post them all again.

but they smell so good! i heard DK likes em :love: maybe he'll....:chuckle:

Vyk
06-14-2009, 10:15 PM
Right now I'm doing some spring cleaning since its almost summer. Getting the bed clothes done on both my actual bed and my futon out in my entertainment room. I swept once yesterday but it didn't go over so well. I discovered the belt in the vacuum was broke and there was a lot of caked on gunk in the line that I cleaned out and fixed. So I'm going to re-sweep today. And after about 20 loads of laundry some dusting and febreezing I'll be good to go

Edit: Oh, and I showered earlier. Go me

Peegee
06-14-2009, 10:16 PM
I bathed my torso. It's also hairless now.

rubah
06-14-2009, 10:20 PM
pix

also, what is it with people from ohio referring to vacuuming as sweeping? blows my mind to this day.

Kirobaito
06-14-2009, 10:32 PM
pix

also, what is it with people from ohio referring to vacuuming as sweeping? blows my mind to this day.
You sweep with a broom, or even arguably a Swiffer. You vacuum with a... vacuum.

Yesterday, I cleaned my room in preparation for welcoming Snapper to my humble household for the week.

Leeza
06-14-2009, 10:35 PM
I cleaned my fish tank today. :cat:

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2009, 10:55 PM
pix

dont hate :(

also, today is pigtails day!

KentaRawr!
06-14-2009, 11:06 PM
I've always called vacuuming vacuuming. They do serve the same purpose, though. :p Using a broom is like using a vacuum with a brush on the end and no suck.

Yar
06-14-2009, 11:10 PM
pix

also, what is it with people from ohio referring to vacuuming as sweeping? blows my mind to this day.Yep, I vacuum my floors as well. :) Must be a southern Ohio thing. ;) (Not really, I'm just talking out of my ass right now.)

Rantz
06-15-2009, 01:04 AM
I cleaned my whole apartment before I left it Thursday, but I'm always very adamant about keeping my toilet clean. I clean it more often than anyone else I know.

Lawr
06-15-2009, 01:15 AM
I cleaned my fish tank a few days ago! I like how it looks so... blue and clear.

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Everyone lifts the toilet seat in my house, which is good. But I swear to God if I have to clean up anymore spills I'm gonna freaking kill somebody. I don't like going to lift the lid and getting someone else's piss on my fingertips. :shoot:

Vyk
06-15-2009, 02:24 AM
pix

Because sweeper is a word, and its not an alternative word for broom. What else would a sweeper do other than sweep? :P

Breine
06-15-2009, 09:10 AM
I pretty much go all week letting the apartment get slobbier and slobbier, but the week-ends are TIDY TIME.

Yeah, me too.

I just haven't had time to do any cleaning the last three weekends, so my room is getting pretty dusty. I have to go against the rules and clean it tomorrow morning.

fire_of_avalon
06-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Recently I cleaned the SD at my work. It was so gross and dusty and I loved every minute of the cleaning.

Today I plan to file and organize my desk at other work and be even happier.

Peegee
06-15-2009, 02:21 PM
pix

'Sweeping' isn't as sexy. I can make a thousand dirty jokes with the word 'Vacuum'

pix in profile.

Shlup
06-16-2009, 01:34 AM
Yesterday I cleaned the bathroom and today I'm cleaning in, around, and on my desk.

Also, I totally giggled at Rye's "gel douche." ehehehe