PDA

View Full Version : Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Ninja361
06-15-2009, 12:04 AM
I haven't been online in forever! Anyone remember me?

I've been battling Myelonephritis for the past year or so and I couldn't get on the interwebz...

I'm just known on here playing survivor a few times so I doubt anyone remembers...

Leeza
06-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Well it's good to have you back at EoFF. Your name is slightly familiar. If I may ask, what's Myelonephritis?

Parker
06-15-2009, 12:58 AM
<3<3chat up line time<3<3

Leeza you're so hot you remind me of beavers. When i see you i'm like "DAAAAAAAAAAM(n)!!"

<3<3end of chat up lime tine peaCe <3<3

Very not on topic....except for the dams... and the beavers. ~ Leeza

Momiji
06-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Well it's good to have you back at EoFF. Your name is slightly familiar. If I may ask, what's Myelonephritis?

I'll take a stab at it. Is it the inflammation of the spinal cord and kidneys?

Anyway, welcome back. I'm afraid I don't know you, but it's good that you've recovered.

Leeza
06-15-2009, 02:11 AM
I think you're correct, Momiji. :cat:

Meat Puppet
06-15-2009, 02:12 AM
I remember your location, although that could have been somebody else.

Aurey
06-15-2009, 03:03 AM
Whoa, that's the second new medical term I've heard today! (The first was colitis fyi.)

Hope you're feeling better dude, welcome back.

Bunny
06-15-2009, 03:30 AM

Anyway, welcome back. I'm afraid I don't know you, but it's good that you've recovered.

Now be honest, you had to look at wikipedia or some other website, right?

rubah
06-15-2009, 03:37 AM
Never underestimate the brain power of pre-med, bunny.

Jessweeee♪
06-15-2009, 04:08 AM
Tim you are such a liar :|

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2009, 08:16 AM
This is a place of sin. Look at you all! Talking about inflammation and beavers and so called "medical science". Blasphemy!

Breine
06-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey there.

I don't remember you to be honest, but hey.. welcome back anyway! :D

Momiji
06-15-2009, 11:06 AM

Now be honest, you had to look at wikipedia or some other website, right?

Go ahead and look up Myelonephritis on Wikipedia or Google and tell me how many search results you get. I'll wait for your answer. ;)

Jiro
06-15-2009, 11:29 AM
54 on Google. None on Wiki, but honestly it could only have been one or none on Wiki.

Momiji
06-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Now, do any of those 54 search results give anything more than a passing mention of myelonephritis, in English?

I sure didn't see one. :p

I just pieced it together on my own after that. I knew nephritis was a kidney condition, and honestly, I was only guessing on the first part. The 'myelo-' prefix reminded me of 'myelin', a substance found around the axons in neurons. I knew that this was highly prevalent in the spinal cord, so I just guessed that. Thank you, PSY 120.

Ninja361, get back in here and confirm this; I wanna know if I was right. :lol: