PDA

View Full Version : A WoW Question

Zaskull
06-15-2009, 02:57 AM
I've been playing on a 10 day trial account with the streaming trial client version of WoW (I'm downloading the full client right now). I've desided that after my 10 days are up, I'm going to upgrade to an active account.

Can I upgrade my trial account with a 60-Day Prepaid Subscription Card without buying the game DVDs?

Thanks for your help ;)

Madame Adequate
06-15-2009, 03:53 AM
I'm not sure if you're asking whether you can buy the upgrade without needing a physical copy, or if you don't have to pay for the upgrade and can just subscribe to a full account.

You can upgrade to a full account online without needing a physical box, and then apply the subscription card. You cannot simply apply the subscription card and continue to play.

Avarice-ness
06-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Yeah you can buy the key online.

You can do it via account management, once your account shows you have the game put on it, you'll be able to download it.

Basically it'll be 19.99$ for the original WoW, then how ever much the subscript will be.

Zaskull
06-15-2009, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the help, but after getting an idea how long classic WoW would take to download, I think I'll go for the box CDs!

Thanks guys!