PDA

View Full Version : HOLAY SHT I'TZA LYOON! GE T EEN TEH CAR R!!!@

Laddy
06-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Sometimes, when you get excited/scared, you say/do odd stuff.

Let's discuss spontaneity.

qwertysaur
06-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Toasters with faces drawn on them
You can even roleplay with them and reenact the American civil war. While making toast.

I Took the Red Pill
06-15-2009, 01:09 PM
My friends and I will often have full-length, ten-minute conversations in the Gibberish language we created (although none of us remember how exactly it came about). Chances of a Gibberish conversation breaking out are increased by tenfold with the introduction of an intoxicating substance.

Rye
06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
When I'm alone after a long day at work, and I'm happy (usually on a friday), I generally pick up food for the family for dinner. When I get this food, for some reason, I feel compelled to buckle it in my passenger seat to keep it safe. And as I do this, I talk in a pirate voice.

For example, when I pick up pizza, I buckle it in, and I say "Oho! A seatbelt for ye, pizza! Har!" as if I were Blackbeard.

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2009, 05:25 PM
i dance around in my undies and sing along poorly and loudly (on purpose) to panic at the disco, using my hair brush as a microphone of course, whenever i'm alone and really excited/happy.

good thing i'm not alone too often o.o

Bunny
06-15-2009, 05:26 PM
You did not get a single word correct in that meme. Congratulations.

I don't get excited or scared about anything. Apathy rules.

Vermachtnis
06-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I have a friend who likes to climb on stuff. We found her on her neighbors roof one time.

And I like to walk around with my eyes closed for fun.

Yar
06-15-2009, 06:04 PM
I can usually only be spontaneous on my days off; it takes quite a bit of preparation for my to get to work and such.

Some days I'll wake up and think to myself "I think I'll go to Sandusky today" and I'll just disappear all day! :) Also I sometimes go shopping on impulse! :shifty:

Jiro
06-16-2009, 02:44 PM
My problem is that I think about being spontaneous. It doesn't work that way.

(Doesn't happen like this all the time though, I have my moments. Usually I climb :bou::bou::bou::bou:)