PDA

View Full Version : Don't cut my throat, I may want to do that later myself.

demondude
06-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Exactly how many cuts have you got on your body, and where are they? Maybe if you want to thrill us all some more you could explain how you got them. Maybe we can see who has the most, and then shower them with praise for being clumsy/emo. Scars do not count, and extra points if these cuts bleed.

I have a measly two. A tiny one on my right leg and one halfway between the groin and the navel. Only small cuts through.

Commence.

Blue Harvest
06-16-2009, 10:48 PM
I have a large cut on my left knee from catching it on the sharp corner of the desk. It bled. A lot.

Parker
06-16-2009, 10:52 PM
Two on my right palm, although they are mostly dried off now. I have dry palms from handling playing cards all day.

Also one on my toe which hurts because it's right on the tip of the big tie and I keep stubbing it. Finally this probably doesnt count but i have a large blister on the sole of my foot that is about to pop

Rebellious Eagle
06-16-2009, 11:00 PM
I have a cut on my leg, but I have no idea how in the world it got there.

theundeadhero
06-16-2009, 11:01 PM
brb, give me five minutes :shifty:

rubah
06-16-2009, 11:04 PM
right now? ~0

FFIX Choco Boy
06-16-2009, 11:05 PM
I have 6, so I didn't know which choice to check. 1st, cats have 4 claws they can scratch you with, so I have 4 cuts on my left leg from that. Then, I have another cut that is on my right arm from running into my wall, it's one of those walls with all the sharp bumps all over it. The last one is on my head from slipping and hitting it on the floor, then landing on a staple sticking out of the carpet. That hurt AND bled a lot.

demondude
06-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Oops, I messed the poll up a little. I'm sure somebody will change it soon. *coughnowcough*

drotato
06-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Well, I have one small one on my hand, and a rather large one on my leg. Both are from the same injury. o.O

Uh, in short, I fell through a glass door. > <

~*~Celes~*~
06-16-2009, 11:24 PM
I currently have no cuts to speak of, but I do have a scratch on my right upper thigh from the puppy insisting on attacking me, as well as a couple of bruises that are likely to form soon on my butt from riding my bike for the first time in ages...and being rather unsuccessful in mounting the bike due to my 4' 10 1/2" stature compared to the bike which is...well it was hard for me to get on okay :(

theundeadhero
06-16-2009, 11:31 PM
*coughwhat kind of world would this be if we expected everybody else to fix our mistakes instead of learning from themcough*

I think I got the black lung, pops.

rubah
06-16-2009, 11:49 PM
also

He's wearing your clothes
Head down to toes
A reaction to you

You say you know what he did
But you idiot kid
You don't have a clue

Sometimes they just
Get caught in the eye
You're pulling him through

Needle in the hay
Needle in the hay
Needle in the hay
Needle in the hay

Rye
06-16-2009, 11:53 PM
I couldn't even count. I wake up with cuts on my body mysterious - and I'm clumsy and always falling and cutting myself accidentally. :(

Leeza
06-16-2009, 11:56 PM
You may call me "The Thing". Cats, rose bushes, blackberry bushes....

Parker
06-17-2009, 12:54 AM
also

He's wearing your clothes
Head down to toes
A reaction to you

You say you know what he did
But you idiot kid
You don't have a clue

Sometimes they just
Get caught in the eye
You're pulling him through

Needle in the hay
Needle in the hay
Needle in the hay
Needle in the hay

Best movie (almost)suicide scene ever.

Levian
06-17-2009, 01:13 AM
Got three cuts on my arms from moving some boxes around.

Peegee
06-17-2009, 01:29 AM
Two cigarette burns. One on my arm and one on my neck. A scar from the bandage on the cigarette burn on my neck. A steam burn on my right arm because I didn't feel the steam until several seconds later.

A dog bite on my left middle finger. Nearly hit the tendon. Scars on my right index and middle finger knuckle.

A 12 inch scar runs down my right thigh, on the inside. It starts 4 inches from my crotch. From jumping off a bike and landing on the bike gears.

3 'bullet holes' on my left leg from bludgeoning a tree with my body.

A circular scar on my right knee from falling off a bike when I was 7

Those are only the ones I can remember/see because my tan blocks the rest. I'm covered with scars from neck down.

Tavrobel
06-17-2009, 01:32 AM
I have no cuts, but I do have plenty of bruises.

Jiro
06-17-2009, 02:23 AM
I have plenty of scars, but only one cut atm. It's from wearing my shoes after some bastard stole my socks. My shoes cut me somehow :confused:

mooglebunni608
06-17-2009, 02:58 AM
I have many, and all of them came from boring everyday happenings. I've got two, one on each knee, that came from not paying attention while shaving. I have a bunch on my arm from when my cat forgot the difference between playing and fighting, and I have a really deep one on my hand from opening a can of cat food, and not paying attention.

I really need to watch it when I work with sharp things.

Yar
06-17-2009, 06:45 AM
My hands are the devil's cutthings. :)

Momiji
06-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Ever since we gave our cats away, I don't have any cuts on me. How uncommon, I usually have at least one.

blackmage_nuke
06-17-2009, 12:08 PM
I haven't had much more than a scratch for quite a while. I'm really careful around sharp things.

Timekeeper
06-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I only have one on my knee, from everyday things and one on my finger. I don't know how I got that one, but it's one of those tiny cuts that seem to make it impossible to skillfully do anything with that hand...

fire_of_avalon
06-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh crap, I thought scars counted and I voted wrong. Crap!

I only have one cut right now, up on my inner thigh. Was jumping a barbed wire fence and yeah, I suck.

rubah
06-17-2009, 03:09 PM
up on my inner thigh
S'up Portia?

Fuzakeru
06-17-2009, 03:48 PM
As far as scars go - I have a lot. I was a tree climbing child. I was an emo cutter. I'm now just clumsy.

I currently have two cuts on my left arm by my elbow. I have a small cut on the right side of my neck. I have a few knicks and such on my legs too. I've been running around outside doing a lot of photography and sometimes to get the angles I want I have to pretend I'm spider man and this is normally when I get hurt.

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't have any current cuts as I've basically been indoors for the past week (exam prep.). Below are my scars though.

Head: hockey stick. Arm: drunken tumbling. Hand: Prevention of crime. 5+ legs: Cycling. Finger: fishing hook.

Jess
06-17-2009, 07:04 PM
A cut on my elbow, and a cut on my leg. I couldn't tell you how they happened. I'm the clumsiest person ever, so I'm always bruised or cut.

I'm covered in scars too.

fire_of_avalon
06-17-2009, 08:05 PM
up on my inner thigh
S'up Portia?

xD

smittenkitten
06-17-2009, 09:01 PM
I have like 6+ on my left arm, must of been Smitzy play fighting with me. I didn't even know they were there. :p

Breine
06-17-2009, 09:08 PM
How do you define a cut? Like a scar or what?

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 10:23 PM
He says no scars. Current cuts, as in injuries that at one point broke the skin. :)

KentaRawr!
06-18-2009, 02:26 AM
*coughwhat kind of world would this be if we expected everybody else to fix our mistakes instead of learning from themcough*

I think I got the black lung, pops.

I wish I could say I have a cut from a gas station fight and some guy lit up a cigarette. :(