PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton~

Dynast-Kid
06-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Okay, i'm not gonna lie. I love the show Paris Hilton's My New BFF on MTV. It's kind of like my guilty pleasure: it's bitchy and catty, but also very fluffy and a bit kitschy at times. But still it is SOOO entertaining to me.

Paris Hilton is a notorious celebrity known for all-night partying and other antics, but I love her! I love her style and she's one of my favorite celebrities! Alot of people hate her, which I guess is understandable, but I LOVE her!

So, EoFF, what do you think of Ms. Paris Hilton??

Rye
06-17-2009, 07:19 PM
I kind of like Paris, because I think she's a lot smarter than she lets on. I don't know why, it's just a hunch. She looks like the type of person who plays dumb straight to the bank, but has something sparking in the brain. When she did that presidential campaign video, it was rather clever.

I feel bad that people make fun of her eye, because I never noticed it until I saw people making fun of it on South Park and stuff.

She can't sing though.

Dynast-Kid
06-17-2009, 07:25 PM
I kind of like Paris, because I think she's a lot smarter than she lets on. I don't know why, it's just a hunch. She looks like the type of person who plays dumb straight to the bank, but has something sparking in the brain. When she did that presidential campaign video, it was rather clever.

Yeah I think she's pretty smart too! I think the 'dumb blonde' thing is just part of her media persona, and that she just goes along with it to stay in the press. She's also got a much deeper voice than alot of people know of too!

I feel bad that people make fun of her eye, because I never noticed it until I saw people making fun of it on South Park and stuff.

What's wrong with her eye? :confused:

She can't sing though.

Um, Stars Are Blind is pretty much the reason i'm alive. :bigsmile:

LunarWeaver
06-17-2009, 07:26 PM
I never bothered to form an opinion of her at all.

fire_of_avalon
06-17-2009, 08:11 PM
^

Namelessfengir
06-17-2009, 08:14 PM
the hilton family used to have a good name but she shot that all to hell...
shes an animated fuck doll and it looks like thats all she'll ever be....

Breine
06-17-2009, 09:00 PM
I personally detest everything she stands for, but kudos to her for making so much money. In some way she must be a clever business woman.

Madame Adequate
06-17-2009, 09:23 PM
She's the one with millions of dollars, while we're a bunch of scrubs on a Final Fantasy Internet discussion forum.

Namelessfengir
06-17-2009, 09:29 PM
I personally detest everything she stands for, but kudos to her for making so much money. In some way she must be a clever business woman.

she hasn't made any money, she just wastes her families money. as for her own money its from three seasons on fox crappy perfume and however much she got paid for this new show

Breine
06-17-2009, 09:44 PM

she hasn't made any money, she just wastes her families money. as for her own money its from three seasons on fox crappy perfume and however much she got paid for this new show

Oh trust me, she's making a lot of money. Also, didn't she get cut off from the family's money?

demondude
06-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Urban dictionary describes her well: "Like Kansas, flat, white and easy to enter."

Namelessfengir
06-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Urban dictionary describes her well: "Like Kansas, flat, white and easy to enter."

true and it can teach kids that kansas is a whore

Momiji
06-17-2009, 11:44 PM
I hate her just as much as any other grossly overpaid celebrity that have people constantly kissing their feet (among other body parts).

Meat Puppet
06-18-2009, 02:09 AM
If she were some secret genius, then she should be doing something better with her time. She isn’t. I think it would actually be more repulsive if there were some finely tuned wits in there and she still went along with all this stuff, rather than her actually being stupid—it’s something akin to a conman.
My biggest problem isn’t with her, since she didn’t really make herself.

drotato
06-18-2009, 03:49 AM
Well, this is just my opinion, but...
That smurf can die. xD

Shlup
06-18-2009, 04:10 AM

*hi5*

IronOcean
06-18-2009, 05:45 AM
i cant stand to here her talk...... so i got a silent screen saver :D

Namelessfengir
06-18-2009, 06:02 AM

you just put her movie on mute didn't you?? that pretty much the only thing people can respect her for... at least shes good at that

drotato
06-18-2009, 04:28 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mirage
06-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Let's praise people for the incredible feat of being BORN INTO WEALTHINESS. That takes a lot of skill, time and energy to do, and this is clearly why only awesome people like Paris Hilton manage to pull this off.

IronOcean
06-18-2009, 06:26 PM

you just put her movie on mute didn't you?? that pretty much the only thing people can respect her for... at least shes good at that
actually have you ever seen that? she really isnt that good at that either. she cant take her eyes off the camera but i guess thats what she really cares about

Namelessfengir
06-18-2009, 06:30 PM

actually have you ever seen that? she really isnt that good at that either. she cant take her eyes off the camera but i guess thats what she really cares about

not the full but a fifteen minute version, but your right

Quindiana Jones
06-18-2009, 06:41 PM
*cocks gun*

There's an imaginary bullet in there with her stupid name on it.

Shoeberto
06-19-2009, 01:39 AM
Let's praise people for the incredible feat of being BORN INTO WEALTHINESS. That takes a lot of skill, time and energy to do, and this is clearly why only awesome people like Paris Hilton manage to pull this off.
Pretty much what I was gonna say. It annoys me that people pay so much attention to her and give her so much credit for having done pretty much nothing her whole life but be a slutty ditz.

Araciel
06-19-2009, 02:04 AM

As with any celebrity I'm not interested in.

Boney King
06-19-2009, 02:59 AM
Even posting in this thread is giving her more attention than she deserves.

Nonetheless, fuck Paris Hilton.

Dynast-Kid
06-20-2009, 09:33 AM
NO LOVE FOR PARIS??? :cry:

I agree that she doesn't really deserve the attention she gets, but while she's getting it, i'm gonna love her!

*Interestingly enough, I just now devoted my 5,000th post on EoFF to Paris Hilton. teeheee~

scrumpleberry
06-20-2009, 10:30 AM
She's got really scary feet, and she needs to put it away. It being everything.

Also, I think her new hair looks loads better than those tacky extensions. As long as she doesn't sparkly-hairband it.

I listen to her and laugh at her, but really I don't hate her too much, because she's only going to be sadder, tackier and wrinklier as she gets older, so I feel bad for her. Also because Megan Fox being an attention whore is really a lot funnier and she's a much better person to hate on.

Unbreakable Will
06-20-2009, 02:43 PM
*cocks gun*

There's an imaginary bullet in there with her stupid name on it.

Hahahahaha!!

Personally I hate Paris Hilton, she is a fucktard and doesn't deserve anything she has. Spoiled brat...*grumbles*

Oh and side note: Whenever I read Quins stuff I picture that muppet talking does anyone else do that?

Rye
06-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Hahah, seriously, Megan Fox spouts the most inane crap ever. She's drop-dead gorgeous (though nothing compared to Angelina), but she's still crazy. My favorite besides the "I'm bisexual but I'd never be with a bisexual girl because they're been with men and men are dirty" is her quote about how she would never want to be like Scarlett Johannson because she "uses every SAT word she learned to sound intelligent." xD

Dynast-Kid
06-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Also, I think her new hair looks loads better than those tacky extensions. As long as she doesn't sparkly-hairband it.

I love her sparkly headbands!
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/assets_c/2009/05/MX0197112-thumb-420x544.jpg
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/assets_c/2009/02/84958252-thumb-420x630.jpg
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/assets_c/2009/03/p_hilton_031709_013-thumb-420x600.jpg

But I pretty much love everything she wears, especially these little numbers:
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/assets_c/2009/06/88085390-thumb-420x609.jpg
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/assets_c/2009/01/P_Hilton_005-thumb-420x612.jpg

Also because Megan Fox being an attention whore is really a lot funnier and she's a much better person to hate on.

Oh gawd, Megan Fox....I kind of love her after I read her interview in ELLE magazine (especially when she said they wanted her so tan for Transformers 2, she used the same foundation as Jada Pinkett Smith), but when I read her quotes elsewhere, i'm just like, "honey...no. you're not angie..." xD

Boney King
06-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Her legs and feet are the stuff of nightmares.

Unbreakable Will
06-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Her legs and feet are the stuff of nightmares.
:ty: finally, a sensible statement lol

NeoCracker
06-21-2009, 09:25 PM
More then anything I'm thoroughly confused at how ANYONE finds this women attractive.