PDA

View Full Version : new newbie:)

Fantastico
06-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Just wanted to say 'hi' to you all. Some of the forums I have been to are pretty weird, but this one seems really crazy (in a good way- Ii mean-the orgy thread!;).
About me. Well, there is not much to say really, I am Russian but I live in the UK. My middle name means 'light' in russian but I am quite dark on the outside:)That means I am a dark-eyed brunette, not an Afroamerican!
So, what are your holiday plans if you have any?

demondude
06-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi there. Where in the UK do you live?

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 09:24 PM
This is a new newbie. In comparison, BH is an old newbie.

Welcome newnewbie. How would you be African-American if you're a Russian living in the UK? This is madness. I demand an explanation from Flying Mullet. Someone needs to arrange this.

My holiday plans are akin to the holiday plans of bears in winter.

Fantastico
06-17-2009, 09:33 PM
This is a new newbie. In comparison, BH is an old newbie.

Welcome newnewbie. How would you be African-American if you're a Russian living in the UK? This is madness. I demand an explanation from Flying Mullet. Someone needs to arrange this.

My holiday plans are akin to the holiday plans of bears in winter.

i.e.: if your parents met at russian uni, and one of them came from Etiopa and the other one was native russian, and they had a baby, and that baby moved to live in London, then you might have a black russian living in London. Hope the explanation is satisfactory, even that it does not come from Flying Mullet:)

And yes, I am a new newbie, completly fresh one, still in a box!

If you wish to post twice in a row please use the edit button instead of double posting :) ~the scaredy pants killer

Breine
06-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey there Fantastico!

I really like your user name :)

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 09:39 PM
You could be like Sanya! That (fictional) man is a legend. He's a black Russian and fights evil with a massive glowing sword.

LunarWeaver
06-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Hello! Fantastico for Emperor!

Fantastico
06-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey there Fantastico!

I really like your user name :)

Hey:)

strange, I like it tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could be like Sanya! That (fictional) man is a legend. He's a black Russian and fights evil with a massive glowing sword.

well, I could be I guess, just I don't have a sword, buuuuuuuuuuuuuu!Where can I find a sword, a glowing one?

theundeadhero
06-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Hi.

Can I have your box when you're done with it.

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Sanya got his from Saint Michael, I hear.

I think you and Noctacular should form a band/crime fighting duo. Noctacular and Fantastico! Fighting evil, one Psychotic at a time!

Namelessfengir
06-17-2009, 09:51 PM
you need 200$ and a bunch of fire flies.... you buy the sword and use it to smash fire flies eventually it will glow

Fantastico
06-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi.

Can I have your box when you're done with it.
sure, just it is quite small, as I am not big myself:)

gosh, I had no idea there is so many ways to get a sword! yay! will be busy tomorrow!

ok, since I have got your kind attention, maybe you could help me with my avatar? I really do not know what to choose, sketch of an elf, some other fictional character or just put cameron diaz? some of your avatars are amazing!

Shlup
06-17-2009, 10:14 PM
I dunno. Pick something you like. If you post a picture you like someone here'll make it the right size for you.

demondude
06-17-2009, 10:34 PM
I am somewhat hurt and distressed you didn't answer my question.

Rantz
06-17-2009, 10:41 PM
I like this newbie. Can I keep her?

Fantastico
06-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I am somewhat hurt and distressed you didn't answer my question.
I do apologise, I didn't replay simply because I felt in love with Quin. But I am over it now, I moved on, so I can replay that I live very close to London:)And you?

demondude
06-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Falling in love with Quin is dangerous, be careful. :shifty: Devon myself.

Fantastico
06-17-2009, 11:01 PM
I like this newbie. Can I keep her?
I am afraid that to keep me you would need that box I came in... and I promised it already to ThunderHero!But if you come to an agreement about it you have to supply lots and lots of coca-cola, as I hardly drink anything else!

Falling in love with Quin is dangerous, be careful. :shifty: Devon myself.
is it nice, Devon? I want to move out, was thinking about more central London, but I really don't know...

demondude
06-17-2009, 11:06 PM
If you like the sea, then yes. :) The whole south western area's good.

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Devon dun be li'e ootsaaderss.

Seriously.

demondude
06-17-2009, 11:13 PM
What? xD

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2009, 11:13 PM
No wait. That's Cornwall. Cornwall hate everyone who isn't Cornish. I get the two places confused, because they both suck compared to the far superior county of Somerset.

Rantz
06-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Fantastico! Please don't post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add something to a previous post, or the x-quote button if you want to reply to several posts in the same post.

demondude
06-17-2009, 11:31 PM
No wait. That's Cornwall. Cornwall hate everyone who isn't Cornish. I get the two places confused, because they both suck compared to the far superior county of Somerset.

Somerset and Devon border each other, so they can't be that different. Also, Salcombe is in Devon, and it's one of the nicest places ever. :p
http://inspiringholidays.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/salcombe1.jpg

Vyk
06-18-2009, 06:20 AM
Fantastic! O..

..hi

Blue Harvest
06-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Devon myself.

TRAITOR!!!