PDA

View Full Version : How much EoFF related sense data have you been subject to?

Quindiana Jones
06-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey, we should update this thread. *reopens*

Hsu and Kawaii Ryűkishi

I've decided that my new rule is that rubah's will must always be done. And her nails, apparently.

In this case, rubah wants to know how many EoFFers you've met. Just ignore the older bumped thread, that's gone moldier than Psychotic's left leg in the rain. There will be prizes awarded for anyone who can defeat BoB. Unless you're anyone except BoB, in which case you are excluded from any prize winning scenarios.

Nevertheless, you may participate for the sheer fun of it.

As well as posting who you have met, I think you should post who you want to meet. Disclaimer: wanting to meet someone does not make you a creepy stalker pervert*.

I have met no EoFFers. I would like to meet:

PG, so we can wrestle;
Noctacular, so he can fondle me and treat me right;
Rantzien, because he's Rantzien;
Psychotic, so we can engage in a battle of witty insults without the massive time lag of PMs;
The various strawberry girls, because they're all so adorable that I just want to buy them things every time I look at them. In the event that I actually meet any of you girls, I should add that I will never buy you anything;
Jeff, so we can organise some kind of official co-ordination technique.

That's all I can think of for now. To be honest, I'd like to go to some kind of massive EoFF convention and meet all of you, but that's unlikely. Let's keep this thread small scale.

I'd also like to meet BoB in passing. We wouldn't get on well enough to actually stay near each other for more than a common courtesy greeting, IMHO. But that doesn't change the fact that he's awesome. xD

Now you lot go, please.

*unless you are BH or G13.

Aerith's Knight
06-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Whoever it is, I doubt it would be mutual. :p

But if anyone ever goes to the netherlands they can crash at my place.

rubah
06-18-2009, 10:01 PM
I've met Hsu and Kawaii Ryűkishi, for a total of 2 Eoffers.
I've spoken on the phone with at least 10 eoffers.
I'd love to meet Roogle, foa, Psychotic, peegies, Sagensyg, Yaridovich, Momiji, and anyone else, really!

Rantz
06-18-2009, 10:14 PM
I haven't met anyone from here in person. There's a lot of people I'd like to meet here, but I'm not going to bother making a list because I'd surely forget someone and it'd be all awkward and stuff.

Marshall Banana
06-18-2009, 10:17 PM
I want to see ShlupQuack again. I have dreams about her!

Any other strawberry girls are frauds or underlings - except Rye and ShlupQuack. Rye is my honey lovely, and ShlupQuack is my daddy.

Old Manus
06-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Nobody. You're all freaks!

Lawr
06-18-2009, 10:34 PM
I haven't met anyone from here in person. There's a lot of people I'd like to meet here, but I'm not going to bother making a list because I'd surely forget someone and it'd be all awkward and stuff.

Can I just say everyone on my friends list? There's 98 of them so I can't have missed anybody right?

edit
Actually there is one person I invited to EoFF in 2005 who made three posts and left forever ever ever. Does that count?

Maybe it does. :monster:

Peegee
06-18-2009, 10:41 PM
I'll try.

Leeza, Nicole, Chemical, Araciel, Enano, Mindflare, Jojo, Ed, Ouch! Bahamut2kx, Clouded Sky, Denmark, JKTrix, Faris, Shlupquack, TheAbominatrix, ButthePoncho, Kishi, Sean, Sean's Wife, Miriel, Del Murder, Necronopticous

Edit: And Strider. How could I forget Matt?

I think that's it.

I don't have a deep seated need to meet any of you but if we chat on msn it wouldn't hurt

theundeadhero
06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm going to forget.

Psy, Cz, badgemaker, Iceglow, Amratis, Psi or did he get a name change, Jack, Quiltstar, Zorander, Baloki, themagicroundabout, I told you I would forget and I'm too lazy to check.

Breine
06-18-2009, 11:06 PM
The only one I've met is The Real Dark Messenger, and that's only because she's a really good friend of mine and I ordered her to become a member of this place :bigsmile:

A massive EoFF convention would be really kickass, though!

~*~Celes~*~
06-19-2009, 01:23 AM
I've met Shadow Bahamut in person and I've talked to Lekana on the phone before. That's it so far :(

b1o
06-19-2009, 01:34 AM
I have to agree with old manus. sadly i've met levian. :(

Hehe no just kidding master levlev

Momiji
06-19-2009, 01:37 AM
I've only met Ephemera (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/ephemera.html) in person, but that was only because she conveniently happens to go to the same college as me.

As for who I'd like to meet... Allie, Necronopticous, Monda, Tavrobel, JKTrix, Vermachtnis, and TSoL, perhaps. :D

I've talked to Lekana a few times on the phone, as well as Allie once and Necronopticous for a moment. I think I've talked to Rye once too, I can't remember.

Meat Puppet
06-19-2009, 01:38 AM
I’ve met all that I need, and I have no regrets.

Shoeberto
06-19-2009, 01:42 AM
I have met rubah and Kawaii Ryuukishi.

The number one person who comes to mind that I would like to meet is ms. foa! There might be others but I cba to think of who right now. But she and I could get drunk and belt out Coheed and Cambria. It'd be a good time.

Rye
06-19-2009, 01:42 AM
I want to see ShlupQuack again. I have dreams about her!

Any other strawberry girls are frauds or underlings - except Rye and ShlupQuack. Rye is my honey lovely, and ShlupQuack is my daddy.

:bigsmile:

I've only met Huxley.

In England, I'm going to meet Paul and DK and Lindy ASAP. Any other people in England or the surrounding area, I'd love to meet! Quin? Hmmm?

I'm visiting various parts of Europe, so anyone who would take Hux and I in for a day or two, I'll do your laundry and clean your house, a la the deal Breine and I have. I'll have Denmark as my oyster! :bigsmile:

All the other people I really want to meet are, as follows, Princess Monda my Love (;DDDDD), Shlup, Sarah/Shorty (;DDDD), Miriel, Levian, Denmark, Rantzien, MP/kikimm, Keith, Necronopticous, Kishi (I am so curious!), scrumpity, the Justins, Shiny, Hsu, Jiro... quite a few people more! Quite a few too many to list! :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
06-19-2009, 01:57 AM
I've met Rye.

I want to meet Pike. There are a handful of others it would be okay to meet, but mostly I'd actively avoid people.

Rye
06-19-2009, 01:59 AM
I still will never understand why you don't go visit Paul even though you guys are so close. If I were you, I'd have my greasy eyetie nose pressed on his bedroom window all :bigsmile: waiting for him to wake up, every day, so we can hang out and look at boobs.

Madame Adequate
06-19-2009, 02:00 AM
The reason for my not wanting to do that is because I do not hate Paul.

and i might catch his ginger =(

Lawr
06-19-2009, 02:01 AM
I still will never understand why you don't go visit Paul even though you guys are so close. If I were you, I'd have my greasy eyetie nose pressed on his bedroom window all :bigsmile: waiting for him to wake up, every day, so we can hang out and look at boobs.

:laugh: rofl

Araciel
06-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Everyone over the age of 19.

Denmark
06-19-2009, 02:10 AM
@Rye: I don't wanna be your oyster.

I have met Misfit, Jowy, enano, Dignified Pauper, JKTrix, Faris, Ko Ko, and PG.

I want to meet everyone else that I want to meet.

Del Murder
06-19-2009, 04:04 AM
Strider, Miriel, Calliope, ShlupQuack, Buttheponcho, Cid, Sean's Wife, TheAbominatrix, kishi, Necro, Kalen, pureghetto

Perhaps soon I will meet Spuuky and eestlinc and most likely Giggles too.

Blue Harvest
06-19-2009, 10:55 AM
I haven't met anyone from here but my list of people I want to meet includes the likes of Kari, Saglet, Zeldy, Maxx, BoB, smitten, Yars, Kes, Psy, Roto and other people I can't think of right now.

You're off my list :(

Laddy
06-19-2009, 01:02 PM
I've met none, but that dosen't mean I wouldn't mind calling/texting/meeting EoFFers.

Fuzakeru
06-19-2009, 05:09 PM
A small handful of my friends signed up here to see why I've been lurking here since I was a sophmore in High School but none of them ever stayed.

Haven't met anyone from here.

Iceglow
06-19-2009, 06:45 PM
I've met all the people who have turned up at the various EoFF UK meetups I have been to. I've also had some friends join EoFF dragging my numbers up more. I can't remember everyone's names but if you look in the EoFF wiki under meetups we're all listed there (I'm too lazy to c/p).

Oh and Rye, let me know if or when you will be in the area of London since I live there and will hook up for a coffee or something if you are interested :)

Rase
06-19-2009, 07:06 PM
I've met none and don't particularly mind it this way.

LunarWeaver
06-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Noctacular, so he can fondle me and treat me right

Sounds cute :mamu: But the sad truth is in person not much happens with me. I'd talk about Star Wars, clean my glasses, wonder why people care that Obama killed a fly, and then go to sleep. You'd be running away from me and back to your fancy, adventurous life.

And I haven't met anyone. I probably never will D;

Rye
06-19-2009, 11:53 PM
I've met all the people who have turned up at the various EoFF UK meetups I have been to. I've also had some friends join EoFF dragging my numbers up more. I can't remember everyone's names but if you look in the EoFF wiki under meetups we're all listed there (I'm too lazy to c/p).

Oh and Rye, let me know if or when you will be in the area of London since I live there and will hook up for a coffee or something if you are interested :)

I'll be staying in Reading, so I'm sure I'll be in London quite a bit. I'll sit behind your register at your job and wait for celebrities.

Heath
06-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Nobody. You're all freaks!

:(

Looks like I'll cancel that EoFF Wales meet-up. I wonder if I can get a refund for the banner I was getting made...

drotato
06-20-2009, 12:23 AM
I agree with Manus.....

G13
06-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Sag, BH, Quin (even though he'll turn on you faster than left out cheesecake), new guy Unbreakablewill, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Yada yada yada, blah blah blah

And just what is this all about?

Unbreakable Will
06-20-2009, 01:04 AM
My girlfriend introduced me to this site so 1- Nikki
Oh, and I'd like to meet Gaurdian and this Looney BoB character

Jiro
06-20-2009, 11:07 AM
I've met two EoFFers - except I was the ones that asked them to join, so it doesn't count.

Mitto saw me from a distance, but I didn't see him.

I'd like to meet a lot of people from here - I might try doing an exchange program through Uni so I can visit you all for free-ish. :D

Iceglow
06-20-2009, 01:28 PM

I'll be staying in Reading, so I'm sure I'll be in London quite a bit. I'll sit behind your register at your job and wait for celebrities.

Well I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks this weds so hopefully that won't coincide with your stay! As for hanging out watching for celebs I don't know when they'll come in but I do know that apparently there are no more events instore planned atm. Still some celebs when they live in london come in regulary to buy their cds.

Quindiana Jones
06-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Quin? Hmmm?

There isn't a :bigsmile: large enough to express my pride right now.